Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) (22402 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Youngmaster0(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by tatucci: 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
congratulations to the people of Cross rivers. Hope u guys have a good maintenance culture.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by wink2015(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
[size=28pt]Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan what did you do for Delta state as a governor for the 8 years you spent in office?[/size]
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2016
Really?

Splinz:
I'm happy for Cross River. Udom of Akwa Ibom is as clueless as Buhari.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by lereinter(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2016
Maybe this Ben ayade is a different type of

Nigeria politician
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:

Please, where are you from?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2016
Princeojua:
I'm right in the location of this factory. I must say Ayade is a wizard who nod off his head like an Agama Lizard. we didn't know how he did it, but all we saw was a factory we never dreamed about.
Liyel Imoke was our worst governor ever.

Good

So please, boldly/proudly tell us;

Where in Cross river is your origin and where is the factory located??

Thanks in advance!
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:03pm On May 26, 2016
Pavore9:

Our Hero's State! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmm
Without name?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Pavore9: 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm

Without name?

You want his acolytes to harass me this evening with mentions? cheesy cheesy
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by oleary(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
anonimi:
Another big WASTE by the state government.
It had better come up with a plan to PRIVATISE asap and include the workers and host community to buy the shares for greater sense of INCLUSIVE ownership & responsibility.

Government has NO business doing business.
It must restrict itself to:

- creating enabling environmenet for private investors.
- regulation.
- aggressive TAXATION of everyone- corporate and individual.
state government owns only 15%percent of shares through the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI)

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
anonimi:
It had better come up with a plan to PRIVATISE asap and include the workers and host community to buy the shares for greater sense of INCLUSIVE ownership & responsibility.

- regulation.

Tell that to the Chinese and their billion dollar companies swallowing up businesses around the globe
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by anonimi: 5:14pm On May 26, 2016
oleary:
state government owns only 15%percent of shares through the Ministry of Finance Incorporated (MOFI)

Thanks a lot for this heart-warming information.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by anonimi: 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
Tell that to the Chinese and their billion dollar companies swallowing up businesses around the globe

Are you saying that the Chinese companies are all government-owned
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Nawao........

When one state from the descendants of oduduwa can only boast of this
Is this real What da hell undecided grin
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by mmsen: 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:
This state is a very fortunate state,

They've hardly had disappointing Governors since 1999.

Imoke wasn't great - didn't appear to do much but he didn't ruin things either.

My criticism would be a bloated civil service - they need to scale back, otherwise Cross River (Calabar at least) is doing very well.

The question I have for those in Cross River and AKS - would it not make more sense to have southern Cross River and AKS as one state and then northern Cross River as another state? From what I've seen and heard northern Cross River is entirely different from the south.

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by rapistbuhari: 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Is this real What da hell undecided grin

you think say na joke??

Oya take another pix

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by seye005(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
Ben Ayede emulated Aregbesola's Omoluabi garment factory
DennisEche:
i wish other state Governors can emulate this...............instead of looting our common wealth......................
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Bishops10(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Some state governors are working hard...my own governor is busy doing nothing
You may be worst than your governor if you gets there.....State funds will be used on ladies. Elnino4ladies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Splinz(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Please, where are you from?
AKS
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by opesola(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2016
this man should be applauded for his efforts in making his state, one of the best state in Nigeria. From MONO RAIL TO GARMENT FACTORY...I guess more are coming.....
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Nawao........

When one state from the descendants of oduduwa can only boast of this
http://osun.gov.ng/2013/12/12/grooming-entrepreneurs-in-osun/

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:
what about okowa of Delta?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by iokpebholo: 5:42pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:

true talk, apart from media propaganda, gov ayade is one of d best gov in Nigeria.i live in calabar and I know what am talking about
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Charly68: 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
The Governor has started his own economic diversification already . God bless you Mr Govenor.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
anonimi:

- regulation.
This is true.govt in biz =looting cos no one cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Cross Rivers State .. I really hope this works out for them.

That State needs to face Agriculture aggressively.

Everywhere needs agriculture aggressively. Is like the state progress is paining you. Bro about 16 of out 18 local government areas, farm like what. Aside for teaching occupation, most dominant is farming in cross river. Farming was the first occupation ordained by the most high and we cross riverians love it. Tomatoes have not yet increased in price so God is good to us.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
erico2k2:

This is true.govt in biz =looting cos no one cares

Your opinion though. Many governments in the world have big businesses that bring a lot into IGR. I don't know what you are talking sir. You would be right if you complain about poor management. Otherwise, you are not completely correct. All what you've listed is true except that government should not have businesses, i no gree na error. Government can have businesses.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by petsolo15(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
what's garment factory?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by patrickmuf(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
Princeojua:
I'm right in the location of this factory. I must say Ayade is a wizard who nod off his head like an Agama Lizard. we didn't know how he did it, but all we saw was a factory we never dreamed about.
Liyel Imoke was our worst governor ever.
You call Liyel the worst Governor ever? Are you a cross riverian or just one who prides himself on hearsay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by MadCow1: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
EBLABOR:

Everywhere needs agriculture aggressively. Is like the state progress is paining you. Bro about 16 of out 18 local government areas, farm like what. Aside for teaching occupation, most dominant is farming in cross river. Farming was the first occupation ordained by the most high and we cross riverians love it. Tomatoes have not yet increased in price so God is good to us.

What pains me about Cross Rivers is the retrogression of the state ever since they lost the last of their oil wells to Akwa Ibom.

I knew Cross Rivers when it was progressing, now I can't see this progress you speak of..
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
iokpebholo:
true talk, apart from media propaganda, gov ayade is one of d best gov in Nigeria.i live in calabar and I know what am talking about

Good one
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:

Akwaibom and Cross River people are very simple and less greedy than the rest of us. If we doubt it, let's make Duke the president and see. He will arrange the entire country.

Ibom and Cross River, isongggg! Ayayaaaaa! grin grin grin.
Shaking ibanga at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.