Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) (5395 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 3:51pm On May 26, 2016
I got back from our board meeting very early, then i decided to wash my trousers and other shirts, and i spread it on the rope meant for spreading clothes and i went to sleep off, when i woke up i decided to go and check my trousers, Lo and behold, i saw zainab my landlord second wife trying to unzip my trouser, because i do zip it up after washing it, i asked her what is she doing, she told me that she is looking for her husband trouser and the name of husband is always written inside his trouser to indicate that he is the owner, but she said she did not see any name, then i told her it was my trouser that she should check else where, then she apologised and left...

I will upload the pics later, am currently in another board meeting now...

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2016
Maybe she was looking for tomatoes to cook stew inside the man's trouser #MegrimorDonCome

1 Like

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by BrainlessFool: 3:57pm On May 26, 2016
this guy sef,u no wel
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
Hahaha. The Madam want some Gala grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2016
grin oohh my gosh...

Why u made me laugh all the time? U are sooooo Damn funny..Ur thread title is so catchy...

U must be related to basketmouth or bovi abi? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by THELMA2000: 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
Lol
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
op why??

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by favourboy1(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
u bet? Like u annouce u av a winning ticket which amount was huge. Only dat she was nt brainful to knw u remove it b4 washn d trouser
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
op why??

Hi airy...btw I asked royal if he's on Ur team & he said no...he's on the other team ,he's one of them cool
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hi airy...btw I asked royal if he's on Ur team & he said no...he's on the other team ,he's one of them cool

does that affect your stance on our side??
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
does that affect your stance on our side??

Yes...Im indecisive atm... unless u talk to him & encourage him grin coz he said none of Ur team talked to him actually..
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes...Im indecisive atm... unless u talk to him & encourage him grin coz he said none of Ur team talked to him actually..
jeez..

royalblak007 where art thou??

your attention is needed here please...
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Cutezt(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
J
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by refiner(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2016
gringrin...
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 7:55pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
jeez..

royalblak007 where art thou??

your attention is needed here please...

SUP G?
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

SUP G?
I'm cool bro...

sup with you..

kash told me you was not on the mimzy team and that is making her skeptical about her stance in our team..

apparently, the love she has for you is making her undecided..

whayasay I'm extending the mimzy hand to you?

your presence in our midst will really go a long way in helping us seeing as you are a very key factor on nl and even more key factor to kash decision.. smiley
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2016
Seriously, before now i was considering you a mature fellowundecided
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:05pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh my gosh...

Why u made me laugh all the time? U are sooooo Damn funny..Ur thread title is so catchy...

babe, i made the thread just for you to laff only, as a pretty angel wey you be... Thank God you liked it... I will make more for you if only i can get a french kiss Lolz cheesy
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:07pm On May 26, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...
chai, i always love to see my queen smile everyday... Thank God she is smiling now, her smile makes me feel that she is truly an angel sent from above... cheesy
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:10pm On May 26, 2016
firstking01:
Seriously, before now i was considering you a mature fellowundecided
everybody dey smile, but na only you dey bone face, it looks like the joke is bigger than your problems
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 9:31pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
I'm cool bro...

sup with you..

kash told me you was not on the mimzy team and that is making her skeptical about her stance in our team..

apparently, the love she has for you is making her undecided..

whayasay I'm extending the mimzy hand to you?

your presence in our midst will really go a long way in helping us seeing as you are a very key factor on nl and even more key factor to kash decision.. smiley

If am not mistaken....What she told me was that u had already filled me up in the team... grin

No bro..i ain't no key factor on NL embarassed ...OK we'll talk bout it... cool
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

If am not mistaken....What she told me was that u had already filled me up in the team... grin

No bro..i ain't no key factor on NL embarassed ...OK we'll talk bout it... cool

you and I or you and kash?
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
you and I or you and kash?

Both....

Kashy and I

Then You and I
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Both....

Kashy and I

Then You and I

Thank you.

I'd really appreciate it if your decision is in my and my teams..

thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
Thank you.

I'd really appreciate it if your decision is in my and my teams..

thanks bro smiley
Cheers!

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 26, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Cheers!
smiley
cheers

1 Like

Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Tonydeeb(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Ok.
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, i made the thread just for you to laff only, as a pretty angel wey you be... Thank God you liked it... I will make more for you if only i can get a french kiss Lolz cheesy

*blushing* I dnt practice kissing tho...

But wud love to check Ur threads coz it's all funny & it's a stress reliever kiss
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin oohh my gosh...

Hmmmmm
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by mmclatino(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2016
God will grant you what you need undecided undecided

HARNS.
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by SurewayBookings: 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
refiner:
gringrin...

You are really beautiful girl, wish you all the best in your race for the title. Got your back
Re: I Caught Zainab My Landlord Wife Unzipping My Trouser While I Was Asleep (pics) by refiner(f): 12:05am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

You are really beautiful girl, wish you all the best in your race for the title. Got your back
...awww..thanks dear!smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Negative Effects Of Too Much Sex You Don't Know..No. 8 & 14 Might Shock You!! / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You / Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.