Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... (3599 Views)

Who Remember This? / Who Remembers This Cartoon Scene / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
If you remember this cartoon and your not married.....by now...then what are u waiting for ?

cheesy

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2016
grin never watched this...maybe that was year 60-70s?

1 Like

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by faorex(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
didnt watch this as well

1 Like

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 26, 2016
Is that not MIGHTY MOUSE? omd!
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Nobody: 3:13am On May 27, 2016
I watched it when I was 5..
Though i will be getting married few months from now

1 Like

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
Yeah, watched it and loved it too. Superted has a partner called Sporty which had dots on it's boddy....
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Mikylopez(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I watched it when I was 5.. Though i will be getting married few months from now
i wish u a hml in advance n pray tinx work owt well
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by hormmy: 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
H
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Bioboy1213(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2016
hormmy:
Never watched it but aint a kid anymore but partner no come o... I yam looking for hubby o
lol
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Paayne(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
duba:
Yeah, watched it and loved it too. Superted has a partner called Sporty which had dots on it's boddy....

So you don marry??
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by darichlife: 10:09am On May 28, 2016
thats superted, shown on NTA back in the 90s we use to tie bottle water cans on our back as kids to act it all. very funny
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
its only in nigeria dt dey talk pple into getting married... 2 marry na by force huh??
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by Dobxy(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
Earliest 90s....I used to love it, I can sacrifice my food for it, then we used to have that television that has 2Doors & 4 K Legs as its stand!
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by ysd01(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I watched it when I was 5..
Though i will be getting married few months from now

Hahahaha
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by BobbyRenly(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2016
I hardly missed it too.Back then wen nepa was reliable
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2016
duba:
on point. Here is a photo of them.

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2016
BobbyRenly:
I hardly missed it too.Back then wen nepa was reliable
those were the goood old days mhen ...grin
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
Dobxy:
Earliest 90s....I used to love it, I can sacrifice my food for it, then we used to have that television that has 2Doors & 4 K Legs as its stand!
...lol. Hahaha.

Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by nikeyblaine(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
its only in nigeria dt dey talk pple into getting married... 2 marry na by force huh??
u be nun wey u neva marry...
Re: If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
u think say if peson no get money peRson go do marriage with the sitiation in nigeria ryt nw.. na hunger go kill person...

(1) (Reply)

Impromptu Jokes / Nigerians Don Finish Kenyans Online (photos Included) / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.