Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family (18596 Views)

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Metuh: Family Ready To Refund N400m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by superstar1(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2016
Your son also endangered some people's lives. In fact, he contributed immensely to the death of some by a sharing out of the money that could have been used to purchase ammunition for our gallant soldiers, which would have protected that little boy that could have been a president tomorrow, someone's father, mother, uncle and aunt.

All died an unwarranted death because of the activities of your son. Is your son's life more precious than theirs?

3 Likes

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by DaudaAbu(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
He should thank God that he is even in national hospital, not in a primary health centre.

There are a million and one orphans right now in IDP camps all over the coun3 that dont even hav anyone to fight for them

He boasted that the money was given to him to do a job and he has done it hence cannot refund any money

Now he is ready to return so he can travel abroad.

Let him return our money and yet he would not be allowed to travel. He shuld be treated right here as we are been treated all this while

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by chacoonder(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2016
eazisky:
When he was looting and spending on u ppl u all failed to warn him that his life was in danger, perhaps his life has been in danger since then, story for d gods
You've spoken what i have in mind grin

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Stormofsword: 9:09am On May 27, 2016
Owliver:
am a wailer but all these rich thieves let them die jo. when them they soft they know us? if he want to die let him die quick people die everyday. rubbish. infact I support buhari on witch hunting. awon ilori burukus

Hahaha

The 1st wailer to accept he is one.

10likes for this Owliver the Wailer pls.

However u need to convert.

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by ledaman: 9:11am On May 27, 2016
Metuh's families has no shame at all! imagine saying that Olisa has agreed to refund the money he stole! may the life of metuh's families by like the people in IDP camp

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by jenbost: 9:19am On May 27, 2016
I don't support the return of meager 400million. if metu is found guilty, all his property home and abroad should be confiscated by federal government and after this, send him to jail.
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Owliver(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
Stormofsword:

Hahaha

The 1st wailer to accept he is one.

10likes for this Owliver the Wailer pls.

However u need to convert.

am not converting. am a wailer but if them like make them jail jonathan i dont care. i just like wailing

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by PFRB: 11:48am On May 27, 2016
I want to see any of you here that can reject any assignment Buhari gives him or her.
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
adimsmt:

So I ask again if the mean purpose of the government was to recover the looted funds why are they refusing to except Metuh offer to refund the money. And from the onset Metuh has admitted that this was a business deal with his company and as such the money was paid into the company's account, so to me if this money was paid into his personal account that will be where he will have a problem. Now even if this money came from haven Metuh has no obligation to question the source of money that was used in paying his company for a contract that was legitimately awarded to his company.whether new government or not immediately the evidence came out that this money was authorized by the presidency or who so ever authorized it, Metuh should have been exonerated unless the government provide the evidence that the money was gaven to him for personal use we all know this kind of cases are so hard to prove. Laws are laws and convicting someone just because, even to convict someone who committed murder with blood all over his body still have to be proven guilty to call him a murderer.
from your post It is very obvious the kind of unruly, disruptive society you were birthed and raised in.

Firstly, the Government can choose to Prosecute whoever it feels like, so long as they have broken the law.

Secondly, returning stolen funds does not halt a trial; the Judge might take that into consideration and shave a few years off the potential sentence had he wasted the courts time and headed to trial.

Thirdly, if this was the United States whether you agreed to pay back or not is not anyone's problem. Once Metuh is found guilty and sentenced to 25years in prison, restitution and a fine would be lodged against him and will be garnished from his prison pay check (he will be assigned a job in prison as a cook, cleaner etc where he will earn 23cents/hr) . Then when he gets released form prison in 18-20yrs, he will be required to get a job asap and a portion of his pay will continue to be garnished till his debt to the Federal Government and people of Nigeria is finally paid off, if he violates the terms of his agreement/probation he is thrown back in prison. He is not doing anybody any favors by offering to pay stolen monies back.

1 Like

Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by adimsmt: 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
from your post It is very obvious the kind of unruly, disruptive society you were birthed and raised in.

Firstly, the Government can choose to Prosecute whoever it feels like, so long as they have broken the law.

Secondly, returning stolen funds does not halt a trial; the Judge might take that into consideration and shave a few years off the potential sentence had he wasted the courts time and headed to trial.

Thirdly, if this was the United States whether you agreed to pay back or not is not anyone's problem. Once Metuh is found guilty and sentenced to 25years in prison, restitution and a fine would be lodged against him and will be garnished from his prison pay check (he will be assigned a job in prison as a cook, cleaner etc where he will earn 23cents/hr) . Then when he gets released form prison in 18-20yrs, he will be required to get a job asap and a portion of his pay will continue to be garnished till his debt to the Federal Government and people of Nigeria is finally paid off, if he violates the terms of his agreement/probation he is thrown back in prison. He is not doing anybody any favors by offering to pay stolen monies back.

Please don't educate me about American justice systems as I made my home there for over 20 years now. Our country's justice system is a joke until we all grasp with that reality there will be no change, In as much as I 'll love to see death penalty for our corrupt individuals , I want it to be done with a sound justice system that is credible. If the federal government case against Metuh was just all about the #400,000000, as the evidence has shown, to me the federal government has no case. He has no obligation to question the source of that money no one does that. For me my question was the business he conducted with the presidency and PDP on behalf of his company was it illegal or was it in anyway a conflict of interest if no Metuh has done nothing wrong concerning the money he recieved.
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Bukybabe(f): 7:25am On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

Sharrapp... angry angry angry

You must be a mad she goat..How can you tell me to shut up?Is your brain shaking.Receive Sense ooo.
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:

You must be a mad she goat..How can you tell me to shut up?Is your brain shaking.Receive Sense ooo.

See this dirty old dog....you had better get lost before I descend on you totally... angry...you have been warned for the last time o
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Bukybabe(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

See this dirty old dog....you had better get lost before I descend on you totally... angry...you have been warned for the last time o

Silly girl...go and descend on your generation...ori e tida ru.You need brain surgery. Mad girl on the run..who released you from the mental home?Because you are fortunate to own a phone,you think you can just come to social media to insult people.Did I insult you?senseless girl
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:

Silly girl...go and descend on your generation...ori e tida ru.You need brain surgery. Mad girl on the run..who released you from the mental home?Because you are fortunate to own a phone,you think you can just come to social media to insult people.Did I insult you?senseless girl

You dirty gutter monkey....shut the hell up you piece of ghetto crap....ashawo ten kobo....go and find your level.....ugly bitch.... grin
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Bukybabe(f): 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

You dirty gutter monkey....shut the hell up you piece of ghetto crap....ashawo ten kobo....go and find your level.....ugly bitch.... grin

I am so fucking laughing my arse off.You fine reach me?....talking about ashawo..you look like one more than I do lol.Thank God you know you are below my level...were
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:

I am so fucking laughing my arse off.You fine reach me?....talking about ashawo..you look like one more than I do lol.Thank God you know you are below my level...were

You are nothing but a common low life....you can keep laughing ur damned arse...who cares....ole buruku....a la kori...... angry
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Bukybabe(f): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

You are nothing but a common low life....you can keep laughing ur damned arse...who cares....ole buruku....a la kori...... angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue..I weep for your life...You are loosing it and I am having fun...you go tire because I get your time...When you are tired you will stop.Next time you will learn how to respond to people's quote or thread.And I am very sure you must have been dumped several times because of your childish utterances.
Oya follow me...you can curse for all I care..it's coming back to you.I swear down!!! Olofo
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue..I weep for your life...You are loosing it and I am having fun...you go tire because I get your time...When you are tired you will stop.Next time you will learn how to respond to people's quote or thread.And I am very sure you must have been dumped several times because of your childish utterances.
Oya follow me...you can curse for all I care..it's coming back to you.I swear down!!! Olofo

Omoale....product of a bastardised messed up home..... angry....
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:
He should be allowed to go for his check up..Even Buhari travels outside the country for his treatment.
The persecution is so one sided..Who amongst these politicians no dey steal money.I don't think it's fair

See the statement this omoale made......a pure product of a thief.....a fruit never falls far from its tree..... grin
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by Bukybabe(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
coolitempa1:

Omoale....product of a bastardised messed up home..... angry....

Having gone through your Profile,I knew I was not wrong about you afterall.You are so mannerless..I realised that a lot of people have also dissed out abuses for you because you have a mouth and brain infection.Someone even asked you..if cursing people was your middle name..lol..Girlie you need growing up ooo.
I wasn't wrong at all...inferiority complex is disturbing you and you are not cultured at all.You just joined nairaland and you have made a lot of enemies with your trashy talks and curses...
Wow! You are a disease that needs to be avoided..your own worse pass Aids...You really need to work on your character and behaviour because you are a social misfit.
This coolitempa needs a social deliverance...you really need to cool ur temper.You are one of those of women who will kill her husband at home because of your wicked heart that is if you will ever get one..Keep your bitterness to yourself and now that I know that you have been stamped with curses..I will sign out here to live your remaining miserable life.Worthless! Worthless! Worthless!
Say after me: "Lord Jesus! I need you in my life,I need to receive sense and manners grin grin grin"
Shikena!
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
adimsmt:

If the federal government case against Metuh was just all about the #400,000000, as the evidence has shown, to me the federal government has no case. He has no obligation to question the source of that money no one does that. For me my question was the business he conducted with the presidency and PDP on behalf of his company was it illegal or was it in anyway a conflict of interest if no Metuh has done nothing wrong concerning the money he recieved.
Wrong! You can't KNOWINGLY accept proceeds of a criminal nature. He might not have an "obligation" to question the source of the funds, but what's before the court in cases like this is the issue of "Reasonable Expectation"; i.e where would a Reasonable Person, not trained in the law, (reasonably) assume the funds to have originated from?

And yes, there's also the conflict of interest issue. Metuh did a lot of illegal things and he deserves to be punished for it.
Re: Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family by coolitempa1(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Bukybabe:

Having gone through your Profile,I knew I was not wrong about you afterall.You are so mannerless..I realised that a lot of people have also dissed out abuses for you because you have a mouth and brain infection.Someone even asked you..if cursing people was your middle name..lol..Girlie you need growing up ooo.
I wasn't wrong at all...inferiority complex is disturbing you and you are not cultured at all.You just joined nairaland and you have made a lot of enemies with your trashy talks and curses...
Wow! You are a disease that needs to be avoided..your own worse pass Aids...You really need to work on your character and behaviour because you are a social misfit.
This coolitempa needs a social deliverance...you really need to cool ur temper.You are one of those of women who will kill her husband at home because of your wicked heart that is if you will ever get one..Keep your bitterness to yourself and now that I know that you have been stamped with curses..I will sign out here to live your remaining miserable life.Worthless! Worthless! Worthless!
Say after me: "Lord Jesus! I need you in my life,I need to receive sense and manners grin grin grin"
Shikena!

See this devil worshipper calling Lord Jesus.....ko ni da fun e....omoale jatijati... angry...what is your goddamn business with whether I get husband or not........for your info.....he does not deal with dirty animals like u.....overused old shameless cargo that needs to be poisoned n permanently put down like an old donkey..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari / Gani Adams Tells Buhari What To Do With Obasanjo’s Letter, Jonathan’s CONFAB / Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.