Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Supplemental Business Idea For Unemployed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Supplemental Business Idea For Unemployed (465 Views)

Acres Of Land Idea For Estate For Sale At Water View Ishashi Akute / Wardrobes And Closet Idea / A Great Life Time Business Idea For Any Land Owner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplemental Business Idea For Unemployed by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
This is based on the notion of analogy creating invention. Business success is providing a solution to great needs.

One thing that I desire is the need for pictorial and video record of my site and activities. It could be on delivery days of major materials and/or just current status of site.

How many of us in diaspora has been disappointed by finished products? How many would love to see the strong step of construction?

There could be a flat charge plus per picture charge.

All it requires is basic transportation, a web enabled phone/tablet and Internet access.

Just a thought.

1 Like

Re: Supplemental Business Idea For Unemployed by alakara(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:
This is based on the notion of analogy creating invention. Business success is providing a solution to great needs.

One thing that I desire is the need for pictorial and video record of my site and activities. It could be on delivery days of major materials and/or just current status of site.

How many of us in diaspora has been disappointed by finished products? How many would love to see the strong step of construction?

There could be a flat charge plus per picture charge.

All it requires is basic transportation, a web enabled phone/tablet and Internet access.

Just a thought.

Am interested oooooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twin Duplex With 5bedroom Each For Sale At 2nd Avenue Gwarinpa, Abuja. / Own A Home/invest In Real Estate/3bedroom Terrace Duplex & 2bedroom Apartment / 5 Bedrooms Duplex At Banana Island, Ikoyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.