Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (64736 Views)

Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / 2016/2017 Nnpc/total Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates Is OUT! / 2015/2016 PTDF Undergraduate Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
charliejose:
wow!..so you saying you've the phone numbers of the dispatch riders?..nd if yes, have you tried contacting them directly?
not at all since if we decide to contact them we will b calling everyday so we just stored the numbers an gave them ours so that when they come they can call us
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Briggsrowland(m): 1:08am On Jul 17, 2016
AAAAA1:
Please what's the full explanation on this multiple scholarship issue, and can one enjoy both total and Agbami? since the results came out at about the same time, it wasn't as if one was enjoying one before applying the other.
You got Total n what other Scholarship?
have you heard from any of both parties?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by charliejose: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
OneSentence:

not at all since if we decide to contact them we will b calling everyday so we just stored the numbers an gave them ours so that when they come they can call us
thanks a lot..i will be very appreciative if you keep me(us) posted!
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by AAAAA1: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Briggsrowland:

You got Total n what other Scholarship?
have you heard from any of both parties?

total and Agbami
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by emotions1: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
hello guys
when u send ur scanned acceptance form and send it through email did they send u a confirmatory message.....

and I didn't send my own with topic name is there any problem.....
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by emotions1: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
why...this thread come keep quiet nah... kiloshele....
wetin the sup.....
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Lexmane(m): 2:17am On Aug 07, 2016
what's up guys? How quiet this thread has been! Any new development pls?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by LordEmzy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please is dere any whatsapp group 4 dis thread?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by LordEmzy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
If dere is please add me 08171907288
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by charliejose: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
...So after a month plus of waiting in vain for the hardcopy of my acceptance form..I decided to visit the company today..After explaining to the security bout my plight,they were kind enuf to put me tru to Mrs Abimbola..I explained to her bout my inability to get my form..well she affirmed that my form is indeed in her office and there alot more of other candidates..She said.the courier returned the forms back to the company.I .explained to her that d form didnt get to my department..she asked if i summitted d soft copy..i.said.yes.she then told me that its not reflecting on her system. she advised the only help she can render is if i can resend the soft copy to her in that she couldnt start looking for my hard.copy amongst alot others in her office. I sent the soft copy to her again. then she replied that she'd seen it and will change back my status as soon as possible..
Apparently the company had already marked me as an uninterested candidate for the scholarship if not for my visit today.
So pls any recipient that's having same problem as me as regards accessing the hard copy,should try sending her a mail to confirm if the soft copy was sent successfully so as to avoid stories that touch....

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Lexmane(m): 4:19am On Aug 11, 2016
charliejose:
...So after a month plus of waiting in vain for the hardcopy of my acceptance form..I decided to visit the company today..After explaining to the security bout my plight,they were kind enuf to put me tru to Mrs Abimbola..I explained to her bout my inability to get my form..well she affirmed that my form is indeed in her office and there alot more of other candidates..She said.the courier returned the forms back to the company.I .explained to her that d form didnt get to my department..she asked if i summitted d soft copy..i.said.yes.she then told me that its not reflecting on her system. she advised the only help she can render is if i can resend the soft copy to her in that she couldnt start looking for my hard.copy amongst alot others in her office. I sent the soft copy to her again. then she replied that she'd seen it and will change back my status as soon as possible..
Apparently the company had already marked me as an uninterested candidate for the scholarship if not for my visit today.
So pls any recipient that's having same problem as me as regards accessing the hard copy,should try sending her a mail to confirm if the soft copy was sent successfully so as to avoid stories that touch....
Kudos for the info....u re a student of which sch pls? and did u meet the woman personally or u spoke to her on phone? pls respond asap as I am also planning of visiting their office today
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 11, 2016
charliejose:
chief pls drop your number. let's meet today.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by charliejose: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Lexmane:

Kudos for the info....u re a student of which sch pls? and did u meet the woman personally or u spoke to her on phone? pls respond asap as I am also planning of visiting their office today
I spoke to her on the phone via the security unit of the company as i was not allowed into the company.. And I'm a student of Unilag
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by charliejose: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneSentence:

chief pls drop your number. let's meet today.
my no, 08093570774 ..sorry it's coming late..tot i ve sent the message since

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by emotions1: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
please is there anyone here that send his scanned soft copy and was replied back by them......

no just mind the English....
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Lexmane(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2016
emotions1:
please is there anyone here that send his scanned soft copy and was replied back by them......

no just mind the English....
some peeps got a message confirming the receipt of their scanned copies.....i didnt get it though
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by emotions1: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Lexmane:

some peeps got a message confirming the receipt of their scanned copies.....i didnt get it though
baba but shey issues no they abi.....
cos me just the fear
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Drguzzykola(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
emotions1:
baba but shey issues no they abi.....
cos me just the fear
Then resend again, I resend mine yesterday and was responded to this morning as

Your document has been received and under attention.............
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Lexmane(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
I also visited their ofice today.
I was able to speak with the woman through the security personnels on ground.
Frm what we discussed, she said the hard copies were actually sent to my school but returned coz my school was on strike then.
Well, she sent me another soft copy to fill and resend before friday. Yippee!
Meanwhile, she said but for my coming, the processing has been closed.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Drguzzykola(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lexmane:
I also visited their ofice today.
I was able to speak with the woman through the security personnels on ground.
Frm what we discussed, she said the hard copies were actually sent to my school but returned coz my school was on strike then.
Well, she sent me another soft copy to fill and resend before friday. Yippee!
Meanwhile, she said but for my coming, the processing has been closed.
Abeg just help us ask what abt those are aren't sure if there hard copy delivery was through but received a response message to there softcopies via email@ ur attachment are received and under attention

Abeg help us ask, no forget pls

Abeg no mind my questions , that the sign of a confused mind expecting cash, only trying to avoid story that can touch.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by emotions1: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Drguzzykola:

Then resend again, I resend mine yesterday and was responded to this morning as

Your document has been received and under attention.............
yeah....they send it this afternoon.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by AlphaMaximus(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by appleprince(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Hey guys. I'll like to know if those of us that didn't get the confirmatory msg from Total but sent the soft and hard copies to them, if it's been delivered.... Cos from the confirmatory msg my friend got, it looks like everything will end on Sept 30..
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by appleprince(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
My number guys 08021006181
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by AlphaMaximus(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Drguzzykola(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
appleprince:
Hey guys. I'll like to know if those of us that didn't get the confirmatory msg from Total but sent the soft and hard copies to them, if it's been delivered.... Cos from the confirmatory msg my friend got, it looks like everything will end on Sept 30..
resend the softcopies between 8am and 4pm mon..friday, ASAP
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Brini(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Hey guys. I'm one of those candidates that had the dual scholarship status issue , and was asked to confirm whether I was holding a scholarship with Chevron. After my reply, I didn't hear back from them since May and assumed they screened me out. But I received this mail from them just yesterday:
Congratulations

Following your performance at our scholarship selection test conducted on Saturday December 5, 2015, we are pleased to offer you an award of the 2015/2016 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship and your confirmation and attestation that you do not currently hold any other scholarship from any oil company

Find attached scanned copy of your Award letter and Acceptance Form.

The original hard copies of the two documents are being dispatched via courier to you through your Head of Department. Please check with him/her within the coming days to collect them.

Please read the documents thoroughly and conform to all the instructions

Among other instructions, you are required to complete the Acceptance Form and return to us within two (2) weeks from the date of this email. Failure to return the Acceptance Form duly completed and signed within this period voids the offer. Late return is not entertained and we shall not enter into any further correspondence with you.

Please read “Conditions of Award” on the scholarship portal for full details of this award.

Ensure that your Head of Department or your Dean of Faculty or your Dean of Student Affairs, whichever is available/accessible to you within this period, completes and signs their portion of the Acceptance Form. Your Form is incomplete and void without their attestation that you are a current registered student of the school. Do not send an incomplete Form back to us.

To ensure that we receive your duly completed and signed Acceptance Form on time, you may send a scanned copy by email to scholarships.csredu@total.com while you send the hardcopy by post/courier to

CSR-Education Team,

Attn Mrs. Abimbola OSHIKOYA,

EKO Tower,

TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited,

1415-E Adetokumbo Ademola Street,

Victoria Island,

Lagos

To reach us not later than two (2) from the date of this email

Yours sincerely

The CSR-Education Team

Email: scholarships.csredu@total.com

Tel: 08070174264, 08039064264 (9.00am – 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays only)

So I wanna be sure that this isn't some sort of error. .has anyone else recently received this sort of mail?

AlphaMaximus:
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group: 07017413450
Have you contacted them regarding the Hard Copies sent by courier?
Or they just sent only soft copies?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by demo4show(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2016
Please add to the whatsapp group
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by godwingold(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaMaximus:
Hey guys. I'm one of those candidates that had the dual scholarship status issue , and was asked to confirm whether I was holding a scholarship with Chevron. After my reply, I didn't hear back from them since May and assumed they screened me out. But I received this mail from them just yesterday:
Congratulations

Following your performance at our scholarship selection test conducted on Saturday December 5, 2015, we are pleased to offer you an award of the 2015/2016 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship and your confirmation and attestation that you do not currently hold any other scholarship from any oil company

Find attached scanned copy of your Award letter and Acceptance Form.

The original hard copies of the two documents are being dispatched via courier to you through your Head of Department. Please check with him/her within the coming days to collect them.

Please read the documents thoroughly and conform to all the instructions

Among other instructions, you are required to complete the Acceptance Form and return to us within two (2) weeks from the date of this email. Failure to return the Acceptance Form duly completed and signed within this period voids the offer. Late return is not entertained and we shall not enter into any further correspondence with you.

Please read “Conditions of Award” on the scholarship portal for full details of this award.

Ensure that your Head of Department or your Dean of Faculty or your Dean of Student Affairs, whichever is available/accessible to you within this period, completes and signs their portion of the Acceptance Form. Your Form is incomplete and void without their attestation that you are a current registered student of the school. Do not send an incomplete Form back to us.

To ensure that we receive your duly completed and signed Acceptance Form on time, you may send a scanned copy by email to scholarships.csredu@total.com while you send the hardcopy by post/courier to

CSR-Education Team,

Attn Mrs. Abimbola OSHIKOYA,

EKO Tower,

TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited,

1415-E Adetokumbo Ademola Street,

Victoria Island,

Lagos

To reach us not later than two (2) from the date of this email

Yours sincerely

The CSR-Education Team

Email: scholarships.csredu@total.com

Tel: 08070174264, 08039064264 (9.00am – 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays only)

So I wanna be sure that this isn't some sort of error. .has anyone else recently received this sort of mail?

Are you a current beneficiary of Chevron scholarship?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by godwingold(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2016
appleprince:
You have to wait for them for a while for the confirmatory message. I sent my e-mail to them early July but it was four days ago that I received the confirmatory message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.