Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (9161 Views)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by deskhal(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2016
I just want to know if people make these decisions on their own or it's already there and they can't change it, like Jamal from Empire(TV show)
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2016
Have u seen a gay hen bfor? Or a gay goat, ram or cow?
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:
Lol.

ON the contrary, Yes. I have.undecided

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by mikolo80: 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:
pigs and dolphins de rape demself if woman no de o
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.

ON the contrary, Yes. I have.undecided

shocked oooh really? And wat did u do wen u woke up from dat dream? I hope u prayed cos watever is makin u dream up gay chicken is probably not good... Lol
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2016
mikolo80:
pigs and dolphins de rape demself if woman no de o

And a human myt be forced to eat anoda human if they are starved, It doesn't mean cannibalism is normal or ok does it? So women no dey dis world again ba or wats makin a man want to have relations wit anoda man?

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iPrevail(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2016
Everything that happens in the life of any human is as a result of choice! ……Whether they made these choices themselves or it was forced upon them.

I never buy the "I was born this way" crap. The only fixed constant as far as earth, life and living is concerned is death.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

shocked oooh really? And wat did u do wen u woke up from dat dream? I hope u prayed cos watever is makin u dream up gay chicken is probably not good... Lol
Gay dogs...Gay Giraffes..Gay ducks.

Lol. grin
Google's Your friend! be enlightened.wink

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by deskhal(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
So by your logic, people decide to die young.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Gay dogs...Gay Giraffes..Gay ducks.

Lol. grin
Google's Your friend! be enlightened.wink

Can u give me any proof dat dis animals were not experiments or were not manipulated in any way? And also can u enlighten urself? I asked if uve "seen" not heard of wit pictures dat cud easily b manipulated. In nigeria here, hve u seen a gay animal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Creamish(f): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
Gays saying they were born that way is the same as Michael Jackson saying he was born white.

Its a choice they made due to some psychological ish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

Can u give me any proof dat dis animals were not experiments or were not manipulated in any way? And also can u enlighten urself? I asked if uve "seen" not heard of wit pictures dat cud easily b manipulated. In nigeria here, hve u seen a gay animal?
Oh. my UNcle once owned A poultry....undecided And A Ranch.

...So, Yeah. I've seen some pretty ''Unnatural'' things.
Yes. I Have sir. pretty much On different Occasions.

first when I was About 13...Asked Questions And dude Termed them As ''Evil''. I still get bemused when people say Being Gay is A choice tho. when we got people who supposedly commit suicide On A daily basis for having unorthodox'' sexual orientation.

Well, thanks to experience. it sure teaches A lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
If they claimed they are born that way its means all murderers , rapists, criminals, suicide bombers , herdsmen, boko harams are born that way too ? Pls in my opinion they are mental deranged.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

first when I was About 13...Asked Questions And dude Termed them As ''Evil''. I still get bemused when people say Being Gay is A choice tho. when we got people who supposedly commit suicide On A daily basis for having unorthodox'' sexual orientation.

Wat next? Ur uncle onced owned a robot manufacturin company and some of d robots mysteriously turned gay too... Yeah, u cud av used dis as ur 1st line of defense wen u wanted tto reply earlier instead u opted for google. Anyways, if u think its normal and natural dat some people are born gay, I don't think I need to make any points, ur mind is made up, being gay to me is a choice, I don't judge for it but I don't agree wit d excuse or theory dat some fagg was born wit d natural desire to burst my ass...

2 Likes

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by deskhal(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
If they claimed they are born that way its means all murderers , rapists, criminals, suicide bombers , herdsmen, boko harams are born that way too ? Pls in my opinion they are mental deranged.
That is totally different. Some were brain washed or whatever but some gay people have been like that since they were kids.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

Wat next? Ur uncle onced owned a robot manufacturin company and some of d robots mysteriously turned gay too... Yeah, u cud av used dis as ur 1st line of defense wen u wanted tto reply earlier instead u opted for google. Anyways, if u think its normal and natural dat some people are born gay, I don't think I need to make any points, ur mind is made up, being gay to me is a choice, I don't judge for it but I don't agree wit d excuse or theory dat some fagg was born wit d natural desire to burst my ass...
Lol. grin

I used Google As reference because it was My best bet..Some ''Hear Say stories wouldn't Have you Convinced.
So, Yeah. since Google knows everything. ...I referred you to it.

Anyhoo...Babai!

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I used Google As reference because it was My best bet..Some ''Hear Say stories wouldn't Have you Convinced.
So, Yeah. since Google knows everything. ...I referred you to it.

Anyhoo...Babai!

Bai. Nice moniker BTW
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by kiarra(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Why on EARTH would You equate gay people to Criminals

Oh Laaaaawd! shocked
Do they hurt people? Do they kill people?
just kill me Already! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
deskhal:

That is totally different. Some were brain washed or whatever but some gay people have been like that since they were kids.
Brain washed like suicide bombers or boko haram ? Those you call (since they were kids) can be said to be influence by their environment. When a puppy sees his mother eating shit he follow suit.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

Bai. Nice moniker BTW
LoL. Thanks.wink

Yours isn't that nice BTW...tongue
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2016
kiarra:

how can you even compare being gay to all what you listed above?
murderers, rapists, criminals cause harm to another party. they hurt people, how does being gay hurt anyone?
how does who I decide to f.uck in my room affect you or anyone?
just silly
Those group I mention are they created publicly or in a room? Secondly they aims is to reduce human population right? You been gay increases or reduce population?
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by kiarra(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Those group I mention are they created publicly or in a room? Secondly they aims is to reduce human population right? You been gay increases or reduce population?
what are you talking about?
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by CountDracula(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. Thanks.wink

Yours isn't that nice BTW...tongue

Dat was the idea... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why on EARTH would You equate gay people to Criminals

Oh Laaaaawd! shocked
Do they hurt people? Do they kill people?
just kill me Already! lipsrsealed
Don't miss quote me hurting is not only their motive. Personally I don't care who is a gay or lesbian but I will deal with any girl competing or making way harder because she is influencing my woman.
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 26, 2016
CountDracula:

Dat was the idea... cheesy
Lol. grin

Alright. I getcha!

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by iamdurent(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 26, 2016
kiarra:

Can You ignore him? please? embarassed

. replying him Would make you lose some vital brain cells.
And trust me? you don't want that...wink

1 Like

Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Don't miss quote me hurting is not only their motive. Personally I don't care who is a gay or lesbian but I will deal with any girl competing or making way harder because she is influencing my woman.
yI'd pay A million Bucks to have your mouth shut.

In everything you say....NO CONCORD! NO CORRELATION! just uncoordinated clusterfucks of words.gibberish!
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by Luckylife(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
kiarra:

are you new here in Nairaland ?
Re: Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? by dauntless15(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
deskhal:
I just want to know if people make these decisions on their own or it's already there and they can't change it, like Jamal from Empire(TV show)
wao just saw the thread which is very similar to mine, and we are kind of concerned about the same ish, op i believe that the I WAS BORN THAT WAY OR GOD MADE ME LIKE THIS IS A SILLY EXCUSE TO HIDE THE HIDEOUS WAY OF LIFE GAY PEOPLE HAVE, i say so because of this belief that since God made every animals male and female it's prove homosexuality isn't from him, he made us in his image, gay people are obviously not Gods image, God doesn't have affinity for sexuality talk more of same sex sexuality, God gave us to ability to differentiate right from wrong and they know deep inside them that homosexuality is very wrong but the evil spirit is powerful, and if you are born that way why do they have a sex organ between thier legs, why do they have the ability to procreate, even in empire jamal was hated by his father because he's gay and i dont believe it is gonna bring any parent joy that thier child is deranged.

so in summary its the selfish choice they make, caused by that evil spirit making them have sexual feelings for same sex and they are the only one that can change themselves, no flogging castration prayer will help, its more like an emotional and psychological problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.