Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual (3866 Views)

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
#yawns

My child can never be
How sure are you undecided
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY,prettythicksme, Emperessnaughty cheesy. E wa wo ore yin oooo cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
How sure are you undecided
Im sure cuz you will never be their mum
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Im sure cuz you will never be their mum
Chisos shocked shocked shocked

Me self no ready 2 have u as my kids father undecided. You are not in my imagination tongue
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
DiAmOnDr.UbY,prettyt.hicksme, Emperessnau.ghty cheesy. E wa wo ore yin oooo cheesy
7pm radio without battery. Toolz Beat fm. Cheche wazobia fm. BBC radio, CNN, town crier. Spread the news
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
7pm radio without battery. Toolz Beat fm. Cheche wazobia fm. BBC radio, CNN, town crier. Spread the news
hahahahahahahahaha. Tank you hunnie, lemme announce. Dats wat Sheun is paying me for tongue
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
hahahahahahahahaha. Tank you hunnie, lemme announce. Dats wat Sheun is paying me for tongue
Keep the good work up
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:

Mo ti miss Gan ni sha. Dauntless15, kilo shey opolo e . undecided
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Chisos shocked shocked shocked

Me self no ready 2 have u as my kids father undecided. You are not in my imagination tongue
e pain am grin tongue
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

Go and ask your father.

grin grin that boy is a mumu
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by dauntless15(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
you are calling him honey? why evils na i just told you i love you for Pete's sake, why are you treating me this way, and am baffled you know how to speak English
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

LOL! If I did own a diary, it'll be filled with issues of my present day life not something as trivial as my parents initial refusal to support my career choice cos I'm way past that now.

I'm glad I was able to reason with you tho.. smiley
Oh. no need! You just gave me A hint! wink

Likewise Anyways...
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Mo ti miss Gan ni sha. Dauntless15, kilo shey opolo e . undecided
Opolo bobo yen ti gba le. Boya o de ti wa iyawo lo si yabaleft, o ti wa n affect e cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
you are calling him honey? why evils na i just told you i love you for Pete's sake, why are you treating me this way, and am baffled you know how to speak English
Ehn! Me! How? When? English Nibo ni mo ti gbo english undecided
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Keep the good work up
Tanks bro wink
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
e pain am grin tongue

Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by dauntless15(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Ehn! Me! How? When? English Nibo ni mo ti gbo english undecided
please i am serious, forgive my past transgressions lets move on
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks bro wink
who be your bro? Your bro dey your village biko grin tongue
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2016
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by iamdurent(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

Lol, he wasn't actually playing dress-up per-sae.. grin

That was the point Luscious realised his son was a sissy. That "dawning" look on his face when he saw Jamal in those heels was epic! grin

BACK to my point: Seeing that boy walk down those stairs to show his family how well he would've faired as a girl and seeing luscious throw his own son into the thrash can for being a faggut made me realise something; I'm NOT homophobic and certainly not to my own kid. I dropped a tear watching that scene - I hardly ever see my tear.

Nothing can rival what i feel for my unborn kids. I love them even as they haven't been born and the last thing I'll do is make - with them, the same mistakes my parents made with me. Hence my decision to love/support them unconditionally .
embarassed
I actually cried while reading this !!

cry

I haven't cried since 2014 tho, tanks for making me cry.
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Lol,free d guy naw.U wan make dem give us life ban? grin grin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by dauntless15(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,free d guy naw.U wan make dem give us life ban? grin grin
thank you my sister
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
thank you my sister
oponu welcome,ma je ki inu bi mi o.ma quote mi mo sogbo opolo eyes. grin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
niboni moman riloh gan sef

Motin miss ju oooo.. Chaii
Hatey creat thread nah .. Not yet tho.. Aw let u knw wen I come bck online.. Be thinking of wat to write befor den shogbo
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Emperessnaughty(f): 8:46pm On May 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
oponu welcome,ma je ki inu bi mi o.ma quote mi mo sogbo opolo eyes. grin
anti pretty toh thick..
Owo meji feyan kan ooo.. Shey kowale
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
anti pretty toh thick..
Owo meji feyan kan ooo.. Shey kowale
Ko mawale oo babe,hang d hand like dat for me! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by MUVA(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. no need! You just gave me A hint! wink

Likewise Anyways...

wink
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by MUVA(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2016
iamdurent:
embarassed I actually cried while reading this !!

cry
I haven't cried since 2014 tho, tanks for making me cry.

Err... Okay.. You're welcome smiley
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by MUVA(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

grin grin that boy is a mumu
Lol, you noticed what he was up to smiley
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Emperessnaughty(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ko mawale oo babe,hang d hand like dat for me! cheesy cheesy
lmaoooo
Yhr just wicked cheesy cheesy
Even alhaji pasuma wunt tell me dat grin
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
MUVA:

Lol, you noticed what he was up to smiley

Yea smiley
Re: How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
lmaoooo
Yhr just wicked cheesy cheesy
Even alhaji pasuma wunt tell me dat grin
Wat r we friends for?hang am jorr cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gosh..... / My First Sex Experience With virgin A Girl. / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.