Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach (42968 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Chris Foerster Caught Sniffing Cocaine; Resigns As Coach (Video, Pics) / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 11:48am On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ewoooooo!!! Babangbali is back o. shocked

I think sey you go prison for 20 years o.

Why lala dissapoint me like this na. angry angry
come make I spoil una weekend small

Cc: Aminat508
Rokiatu
Prettythicksme
Edwife
Funjosh
Mukina2

And all other bad belle people tongue

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Nobody: 11:56am On May 27, 2016
The EPL will really be very exciting next season!

Lots of DRAMA, EXCITEMENT, INTRIGUES, SURPRISES, CONTROVERSIES .....

I can hardly wait! Interesting indeed!!!
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by adebowales: 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
PAnaceA7:

Pls don't start spelling doom for Man Utd...... The fans wanted him already by carrying up images of him at Old Trafford...He only listened to the fans.

Majority of fans don't doubt his ability to get results, it's only his playing style and disregard for young players dat is an issue which I think he would change once he gets to Man Utd.
I ve been supporting man utd for 18yrs now,my days re now black cos of this morinho coming to man u,youths players re going to suffer,rifts among players,martial would stop developing and that's the end of man u which may take years before coming bk to its glory
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
see as you dey talk like say you no miss me die. Na your fasting and prayers scatter their plans to jail me for 90 yrs,but thank God for your fasting and prayers.

Check out my new signature. Its authentic grin grin grin

lmaooo!!! Anu e oun se mi.

To cause trouble and get banned abi? Omo to ni iya re o ni sun, oun na, oni fo ju kan orun. I pirrry you. angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 1:01pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

To cause trouble and get banned abi? Omo to ni iya re o ni sun, oun na, oni fo ju kan orun. I LOVE you. angry
speak English I doesn't understand Spanish grin
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

To cause trouble and get banned abi? Omo to ni iya re o ni sun, oun na, oni fo ju kan orun. I pirrry you. angry

O kare lai omo Yoruba rere. Orie wambe grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
jideniceguy:

O kare lai omo Yoruba rere. Orie wambe grin

lol grin
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 1:21pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
speak English I doesn't understand Spanish grin

Youre High!!!! angry You wish I love you. Shioooooo
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
come make I spoil una weekend small

Cc: Aminat508
Rokiatu
Prettythicksme
Edwife
Funjosh
Mukina2

And all other bad belle people tongue

angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

angry angry angry
you mean you have not headed the breaking news?

Next season na home and away o
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Youre High!!!! angry You wish I love you. Shioooooo
vickyrotex loving babangbali since she was 18
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by PAnaceA7(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2016
adebowales:
I ve been supporting man utd for 18yrs now,my days re now black cos of this morinho coming to man u,youths players re going to suffer,rifts among players,martial would stop developing and that's the end of man u which may take years before coming bk to its glory

Mourinho has coveted dis position for a long time now.... He is aware of Man Utd tradition and I know he would stick with it and also bring d desired results which we've lacked in years since Ferguson left .....Time will tell sha, but I believe in Mourinho..

Besides who else would u have preferred with the calibre of coaches we now have in Epl.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by adebowales: 3:23pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=PAnaceA7 post=46020554]

Mourinho has coveted dis position for a long time now.... He is aware of Man Utd tradition and I know he would stick with it and also bring d desired results which we've lacked in years since Ferguson left .....Time will tell sha, but I believe in Mourinho..

Besides who else would u have preferred with the calibre of coaches we now have in Epl. [/quote.)without any doubt morinho is a good coach if not even the best but should we bliv morinho knows or morinho would?if he didn't do it with chelsea ,how is he going to do it with man u?though the decision had been taking and there is nothing I can do to stop it,let's just hope he gets it right,we re watching,my own opinion is we should ve given lvg at least the last year of his contract,we all can see man u is progressing under lvg compared to what it was 2yrs back and u don't expect the players u bought from different clubs to gel together withing a season but nevertheless with injuries lvg was still able to deliver us a trophy since Ferguson retired, Bleep ed Woodward the guy is clueless abt what man u is all about
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you mean you have not headed the breaking news?

Next season na home and away o

Gerrarahiaaaaa!!!

E go shock you! Home and Abroad ni. angry angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
vickyrotex loving babangbali since she was 18

50 years ban dey wait you. angry
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

50 years ban dey wait you. angry
dis one wey you dey confidently take ban dey harass me,Abi you and Seun cookbeans don dey do something behind me ni?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 4:39pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Gerrarahiaaaaa!!!

E go shock you! Home and Abroad ni. angry angry
truth hurts
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by PAnaceA7(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=adebowales post=46022182][/quote]
How was Man Utd progressing with just 49 goals in d epl just 1goal shy of Sunderland who finished 17...Crystal palace dat we even struggled to beat..
Sacking Vangaal was long overdue
But wait 1st oo, u wanted him to continue undecidedundecided
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
dis one wey you dey confidently take ban dey harass me,Abi you and Se.un cookbeans don dey do something behind me ni?

You no know before? He don approve the ban already.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by VickyRotex(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
truth hurts

undecided undecided
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by BABANGBALI: 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

You no know before? He don approve the ban already.
you dey take style dey do notice me with seun cookbeans
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by bestiyke(m): 2:03am On May 28, 2016
sylvalord:
i am really surprised at the arrant balderdash some ninnies are spewing. Which structure did LVG build?
Dear, have u hear of class of 92 or class of 96? These were young plays that where introduced into man u first team by sir Alex Fergie from the youth team in 1995-1996 season. They are Nicky Butt, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Gray Neville, Phil Neville and Rayn Giggs. They were the foundation for the future decade of glory in man utd. Sir Fergie allow united to get worn out by not replacing aged player by promising young once toward the end of his reign at united. Not that they were none. But he was not giving them much playing time and rather give them out on loans. He over used his players without new breeds. Moyers inherited a worn out team, one of the major reason he couldn't succed. The same problem Van Gaal had, which he try to in his two years of stay @ united. He should had been allow complet his term. I believe man u would have been better under LVG next season. Check record LVG is team builder. He did @ Ajax, Baca and Munich, and was also doing it Man U. But Murinho is exactly opposite who depend on already made players which he can only use one season and the next season problem will start. I know his method. He use his 'amansi' to perform the first season. After that problem will burst because the 'amansi' will will start to fade. And the team will become worse then as he met her. I wish a man who will carry on with LVG work and probably luckier in winning trophies was giving the job. Ask Kalu Nwankwo, Muller, Xavi, Kluvet, just to mention but a few, about Van Gaal, they will tell u more about him. A human builder , a mentor, an image maker, a hero. Let us not only consider now, but also tomorrow. Thanks. I wish My United well.

Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by bestiyke(m): 2:15am On May 28, 2016
uyisteven:

Please shed more light abeg...who would you have preferred to be coach of Manchester United this season.
Conte has gone to Chelsea,
Guordiola--to mancity,
klopp--liverpool,
wenger--still roasting at Arsenal...
Diego would never leave Atletico now...Who else is capable of fighting this top coaches mentioned...Big Sam or Rogers..Maybe u folks would have preferred Gary Neville....
Be realistic...LVG would have been crippled if he stayed nxt season....So all this whynin and stupiid hatred 4 ManU to have signed him should stop...
I LVG to because he would have improve more next season. Sir Alex Ferguson we are celebrating today did not start winning titles @ his first season in charge of Man U. It took him like five seasons to win the first FA cup. But he left the club with about 20 trophies. Patience.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by uyisteven(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2016
bestiyke:
I LVG to because he would have improve more next season. Sir Alex Ferguson we are celebrating today did not start winning titles @ his first season in charge of Man U. It took him like five seasons to win the first FA cup. But he left the club with about 20 trophies. Patience.

The thing you don't realize about LVG was his rigid and military style of football...One shouldn't just be concerned of what happens on the field but also what goes on outside the field...
It would have been a nightmare for LVG not even for the players if he had continue because they would have frustrated him like MOU...U should go to dailymail or goal.com to get what I mean.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by cocoduck: 12:22pm On May 28, 2016
bestiyke:
why una hate man united like this.
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
Lily4star:

If I hear, you sef dey laff your beloved Arsenal, you guys had better tighten up your seat belts next season ooo, if not you will end up sacking Wenger too
no be joke we don sign ibrahimovic and suarez...

Meanwhile my sisters can stop watching zworld and telemundo, my wife must love football if not she will have her personal room.. However u can apply as a candidate for the position of 'my wife to be'
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
anigold:

no be joke we don sign ibrahimovic and suarez...

Meanwhile my sisters can stop watching zworld and telemundo, my wife must love football if not she will have her personal room.. However u can apply as a candidate for the position of 'my wife to be'

Everyone to his or her own, teach her, I was thought how to play the Play Station too and I love it, mostly PES tho, I just sha love football especially Man United

So who are you vouching for in tonights game Real vs Athletico??
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2016
Lily4star:

Everyone to his or her own, teach her, I was thought how to play the Play Station too and I love it, mostly PES tho, I just sha love football especially Man United

am rooting for real madrid.. Surprisingly my sisters are all rooting for real madrid guess why, they like ronaldo...

Well madrid is leading now thanks to ramos goal...
So whats your score line prediction?
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2016
Lily4star:

talking about pes, ya i love pes but fifa 16 is my favourite though sometimes its had to score..
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
anigold:

am rooting for real madrid.. Surprisingly my sisters are all rooting for real madrid guess why, they like ronaldo...

Well madrid is leading now thanks to ramos goal...
So whats your score line prediction?

Ronaldo isnt really in the game like I would want him to, I have been impressed with Bale so far. Real wins 2—0 or a 2—1 scoreline

What's yours??
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by anigold(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2016
Lily4star:

Ronaldo isnt really in the game like I would want him to, I have been impressed with Bale so far. Real wins 2—0 or a 2—1 scoreline

What's yours??

madrid wins on penalties ... lol..
Re: Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach by Lily4star(f): 7:03am On May 29, 2016
anigold:

madrid wins on penalties ... lol..

See you, after seeing the game. U do well. Good morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.