Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized (23256 Views)

Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by sugarbelly: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
This 21 month old boy based in Kano was brutalized by his step mum in the worst way.She cut off his private part, broke his arms, his legs, cut his tongue, Injured him in the eye, his feet and other parts of his body.His mother is divorced from his dad and had to leave the little boy and elder sister with the husband..

His is being cared for by Angels of Hope Foundation ..

Sourece: https://www.instagram.com/p/BF301XkgMfP/?taken-by=annieidibia1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by sugarbelly: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
See the wicked thing a certain man said about the lil boy

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/see-comments-man-made-about-little-boy.html

What a creul statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by sugarbelly: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
phewww
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Smellymouth: 6:15pm On May 26, 2016
It still hurts knowing the severe pains this little child is going through cry cry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Smellymouth: 6:17pm On May 26, 2016
sugarbelly:
eiya

sugarbelly:
phewww

Na you be OP, na you still collect FTC and Second TC, how una want make naija take better? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by edorhe14(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
What a pity.
I used to think Women were Gods way of giving the world a human being been that men are naturally hard in nature.
Of late the Reverse seem to be the case.
Godhelpus

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by niggi4life(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2016
Now this is really sad and heartbreaking cry

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
hmm....nawa oo
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by banmee(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
Funny. Same people who support murder.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by refiner(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
...may God deliver this little boy from this sad trauma!....sadsad

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Lajilajo(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
Why she just dey react
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by sirnature: 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
Publicity stunt....we know dem always trying 2 stay relevant on social media...she should hav cried inside her room

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Sijo01(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
She forgot to add the woman used razor to cut his peniz too cry cry
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by DrHighchief(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=45995137]

Na you be OP, na you still collect FTC and Second TC, how una want make naija take better? undecided
[/quote
Do they give award in FTC? Who FTC help?
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by asumo12: 7:02pm On May 26, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Orikinla(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2016
That step mo mm is a demon.

I tell you the truth.
There are demons among us, posing and pretending to be humans like us. But they are demons and they reproduce their kind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
So sad. sad

Smellymouth:

Lmao.

My brother he enter from my eye tire me oooo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Sasuwa(f): 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
some people are evil but and get it answered
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Ajiowe: 7:08pm On May 26, 2016
This is wickedness, this woman is a murderer should spend the rest of her life behind bars.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Resilience: 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
This is wickedness in the highest order. Just let same punishment be meted to the witch...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by icebebe(f): 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
Annie hope u are a good step mom o

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Godstraight(m): 7:11pm On May 26, 2016
banmee:
Funny. Same people who support murder.
now what the f*ck are you saying
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Smellymouth: 7:13pm On May 26, 2016
Fynestboi:
So sad. sad

Lmao.

My brother he enter from my eye tire me oooo. grin grin

Babaly, the thing surprise you too abi? grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by PAnaceA7(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
Wickedness at its peak...... I hope she serves a very long jail term
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
The elders say

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Fynestboi: 7:14pm On May 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Babaly, the thing surprise you too abi? grin cheesy cheesy

I tell you.

[img]http://gph.is/1B6B8Lu[/img]
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by banmee(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
Godgay:
now what the f*ck are you saying

Nigerians are too violent. Everything is always solved by violence. Physical abuse on children is a norm in Nigeria. Jungle justice is also a big one. Jungle justice in another word is murder. Now, why would people who are so prone to violence would feel sad for a child and turn around and burn another person on a regular day?
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Godstraight(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
banmee:

Nigerians are too violent. Everything is always solved by violence. Physical abuse on children is a norm in Nigeria. Jungle justice is also a big one. Jungle justice in another word is murder. Now, why would people who are so prone to violence would feel sad for a child and turn around and burn another person on a regular day?
u made a strong point but remember that a pain in the finger does not garrantee the removal of the entire arm.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by saaedlee: 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
The elders say
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Omotayor123(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2016
Even Nairalanders have react to the News..
So sad though embarassed
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by Oluwaxhango(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2016
I know she feels sad and all that buh can't she DO IT WITHOUT us knowing she's feeling that way..
;
;
;
Just saying.....OWH

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To Boy His Stepmum Brutalized by priscaoge(f): 8:13pm On May 26, 2016
That woman is evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Farming': Genevieve Nnaji Makes British Film Debut / The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. / Zubby Michael Involved In Ghastly Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.