Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos (16883 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode At The Experience 2017 / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by metronaija: 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (4th left), with Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC, Sola David-Borha; Wife of former Ekiti State Governor, Erelu Angela Adebayo; Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria, Mr. Segun Ogunsanya; Executive Director, Dangote Foundation, Hajiya Halima Dangote, Chairman, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote; Commissioner for Women Affairs & Poverty Alleviation, Hon. Lola Akande and Majority Leader, Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade during the launching of the Dangote Foundation Micro Grants to Beneficiaries across Lagos State at the Lagos House, Ikeja on Thursday, May 26, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-ambode-at-launching-of-dangote.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by metronaija: 6:48pm On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Jacky575: 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
Seen....next!!!
Ok..so I'm FTC no biggy...D poster below me thotho cheesy cheesy my isp is from mars

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Titto93(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
Jacky575:
Seen....next!!!
You took my spot just to write this... smh

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
Lagos on Aja 4 oya gberaaaAaa

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2016
angry listen Yoruba!!!!!

Igbo has taken 60% of Lagos Investments and properties
Dangote is taking over the remaining

What do we still have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Slimgenius(f): 7:17pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by damton(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
Lagos is the model for all other states to follow.

itesiwaju eko lo je wa l ogun

8 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by CXLVII: 7:18pm On May 26, 2016
Lagos leads......

Others follow

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by gcole(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
Eko oni baje

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by sundilazo(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
Eko o ni baje oooo

3 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by ayindepremier: 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
Shh!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
I love Philanthropists.
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by sundilazo(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
Am so proud to be a Lagosian....

5 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Qmerit(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
THIS GOV BELLE NOT TOO BIG THOUGH,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
Titto93:

grin grin grin
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by demslayerrz: 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
Ambode again. Good one and God bless my state.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2016

Good one
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by 4stylz: 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
Dangote seems not to be interested in what ambode is saying and ambode is like see this boss
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by MrCounselor: 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
No p

1 Like

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by adedam007(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Moz22: 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Choplyf(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2016
The multi billionaire looking so smart in suit but my amiable governor looking like one of dem Teletubbies with his puffy cheek and protruded tummy sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Resilience: 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
Wondering if this is not another profit making venture though...
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Jacky575: 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
Titto93:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by crazymod: 7:34pm On May 26, 2016
Resilience:
Wondering if this is not another profit making venture though...
Them tie your hand to make profit?

Stop beefing person that buy something cheap because not him say make your own cost.
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Lajilajo(f): 7:39pm On May 26, 2016
Cute ambode
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by Chimarto: 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
Welcome to over crowded state of Nigeria: Lagos . where common breeze is rear.
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by longayink: 7:53pm On May 26, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:
angry listen Yoruba!!!!!

What do we still have

Abeg count Igbo out here.

Arewa and SW have fused.

Dangote has businesses everywhere except in the SE and SS.

T.Y Danjuma has philanthropy organizations all overall Nigeria except in the SE and SS.

What a beautiful country Arewa and SW of Nigeria can can make together without the SE and SS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by adeboolusegun(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
Got help my hustle...u created dangote
Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by compoundC: 8:07pm On May 26, 2016
grin

Re: Ambode At The Launching Of Dangote Foundation In Lagos by TeamSimple(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
sundilazo:
Am so proud to be a Lagosian....
It's a thing of joy. At least when you compare the state with other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Hits N1.5BN Monthly Revenue / Ministerial List May Trigger Another Round Of APC Crisis / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.