Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer (8085 Views)

Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥) / Eating A Vagina Can Cure Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Study / Woman Born Without A Vagina(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by nsiazu: 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
The professionals have actually been making use of a lot of their time looking for brand-new option to the issues that the culture is dealing with now. Particularly when it involves illness. They are continuously looking for brand-new manner ins which could be reliable as well as effective for all individuals.

Did you know that eating a female’s personal body organ could conserve you from deadly conditions such as cancer cells and also cardiovascular disease?

Baseding on the research study that was made inthe State College of New york city, one of the most vital dish that a guy need to take is consuming a vaginal area.The bodily hormones such as the DHEA Hormonal agents as well as Oxytocin are being generated whenever cunnilingus takes place. These hormonal agents can protecting against cancer cells to a person.This act does not just please the urges of males and female however additionally assists enhancethe health and wellness problem of a person. It isa means of taking pleasure in the satisfaction while having health and wellness advantages.So the following time that you question concerning decreasing on a female, make certainto maintain every one of these points in your mind. This is not just for your safety and security however likewise for the satisfaction of your body.
source: InfantWay.com

Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by falconey(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2016
that doesn't sound right
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by SUPERPACK: 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
La lick la v@gina la die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by swtdrms(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2016
All the funny researches sef? Wonderment shall never end
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Jacky575: 7:03pm On May 26, 2016
Sounds like a propaganda from a group of women just to get head from men cheesy cheesy
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On May 26, 2016
Thesupernerd...can this be true?
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by mii4u(f): 7:11pm On May 26, 2016
lies from the pit of hell
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Kondomatic(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2016
Jacky575:
Sounds like a propaganda from a group of women just to get head from men cheesy cheesy
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Tolexander: 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
Emi Phyno
Eehn Baba Ibo
Eehn Baba gbago
Ki ma ladi
Ki ma jedi
Iranu
abacha
iranu
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by joseph1832(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2016
Lol. How insightful.
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2016
Lols. Just funny. Bt hw? Is it by cutin it with knife? because even in north, dat tin bw dia leg no reach 100# meat. Or u will put d mouth dia and drink water to enhance digestion. Bt for hw long. Sum body pls help before sum take over doze. As doctors prescribe. 1-1-1.
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by rosieluv(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:
La lick la v@gina la die
la lick la prevent cancer,lols
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by rosieluv(f): 7:59pm On May 26, 2016
lies frm d pit of hell
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by PureWays(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2016
Lol

Really?

grin
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by elov(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
#ikeptwonderingtoo #amsureitcant
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by aragonchuks(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2016
Jump and pass

1 Like

Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Raalsalghul: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Even!!!
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:
La lick la v@gina la die
La suck la dick la fry!
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
I have seen these reports dated to January and February 2016 and guess what? I ignored them for top technical reasons but lemme point out more basic reasons.

The sites carrying this info aren't reputable and recognised within the science and medical circles.... also, no real medical site or science research literature have carried hints of such so My dear Debbie, I don't think it's true.

makydebbie:
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Chazzyboy: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
shall we?
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016

Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by infogenius(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2016
A nice research tale for Dummies
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by Kiish(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2016
Studies have also shown that some gehs kpekus can give cancer...
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by rose54321: 2:07am On May 27, 2016
I wonder how the research was conducted,
"We are looking for participants - ladies who are willing to let their VG be experimented with"

Interesting.
Re: Studies Shows That Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer by makydebbie(f): 2:50am On May 27, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I have seen these reports dated to January and February 2016 and guess what? I ignored them for top technical reasons but lemme point out more basic reasons.

The sites carrying this info aren't reputable and recognised within the science and medical circles.... also, no real medical site or science research literature have carried hints of such so My dear Debbie, I don't think it's true.

ok...thanks so much for the info...i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / I Work In Ocean Bank, Customer Relations Dept - Slay Queen Breaks Internet® / The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.