Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle (6408 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Seunpaul01(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] I have been searching for websites where I can download movies with subtitle. Me fellow nlanders who've more experience in this should help me.
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Collinz2(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
U can download subtitle seperately. Vlc player has the option to enable subtitle.

1 Like

Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by exclusivelyok: 12:42pm On May 30, 2016
Please guys, I'm also interested in this
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by exclusivelyok: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
Collinz2:
U can download subtitle seperately. Vlc player has the option to enable subtitle.
can you please kindly explain this?
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Collinz2(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
exclusivelyok:
can you please kindly explain this?
do u have the subtitle ready?
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Davidemark3: 7:28pm On May 30, 2016
@Seunpaul01, play dat movie with Vlc player, then click on video and click subtitle.
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Davidemark3: 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
@Seunpaul01, play dat movie with Vlc player, then click on video and click subtitle. But make sure u have the subtitle of dat movie in srt formate
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by okusbaba(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2016
to download subtitles for seasonal movies go to addic7ed.com, for single movies go to mvsubtitle.com
then play the movie with vlc
click on video
click subtitle
locate where ur downloaded subtitle is and open
finish!!!""

2 Likes

Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Seunpaul01(m): 12:52am On May 31, 2016
Davidemark3:
@Seunpaul01, play dat movie with Vlc player, then click on video and click subtitle. But make sure u have the subtitle of dat movie in srt formate

ι υѕє∂ νℓ¢ αи∂ ¢ℓι¢кє∂ σи тнє ѕυвтιтℓє ι¢σи, ιт σиℓу ωяιтє ¢нαρтєяѕ. нσω ¢αи ι gєт тнє ѕят fσямαт
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Seunpaul01(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2016
okusbaba:
to download subtitles for seasonal movies go to addic7ed.com, for single movies go to mvsubtitle.com
then play the movie with vlc
click on video
click subtitle
locate where ur downloaded subtitle is and open
finish!!!""

тнαикѕ α ℓσт.
Re: Sites To Download Movies With Subtitle by Ekijazzy: 6:29am On May 29, 2020
I actually download movies subtitles from subtitlefile.com. I like their website because its simple and very easy to navigate. Hope it helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 3 Audition? / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Sexynaija Babes With Nice b0000bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.