Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child (18297 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / MKO Abiola Begged IBB For One Day President / Nigeria's One-day President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Hysmady(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Great Grandfather of the children...
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by TeamSimple(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Awaiting our brothers from uganda .
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by JuanJO(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
dammytosh:
What nonsense feeding ?

Children should be fed by their parents. What they need is good schools, motivated teachers, good roads and general infrastructure.

I dnt want to see the next generation use generator.
my brother abeg children soppose eat food for school
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Orikinla(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2016
metronaija:
Read Full TEXT:

I heartily greet and felicitate with all Nigerian children on the occasion of this year’s Children’s Day celebration.

I seize the opportunity of this year’s celebration which comes just two days before the first anniversary of the present administration, to reassure our children and youth that we remain fully committed to fulfilling our promise of a better Nigeria for all of our people.

On this happy occasion for our children, I reaffirm my belief that it is the right of every Nigerian child to have access to quality and affordable education, as well as healthcare and other basic necessities for a good life, in a peaceful and secure environment.

The good health and well-being of Nigerian children remain a top priority on our agenda for national development and we have demonstrated our strong commitment in this regard with the allocation of N12.6 billion in the 2016 budget for vaccines and programmes to prevent childhood killer diseases such as polio, measles and yellow fever.

Other measures in the 2016 budget, such as the school feeding programme for children at a cost of N93.1 billion, will ensure that more children go to school and enjoy the fun of learning and growing together with their peers.

Despite the current economic and funding challenges facing our dear nation, my administration will continue to do all within its powers to achieve better living conditions and greater access to quality healthcare and education for all our youth.

It is a thing of joy that on this year’s Children’s Day, we can also celebrate the safe return of one of the Chibok girls, Amina Ali Nkeki and many other abducted women and children who have been freed from the clutches of Boko Haram by our gallant troops.

I assure all Nigerians and friends of the country, once again, that my administration will not rest on its oars until the ungodly terrorist sect is totally eliminated from our country.

As peace gradually returns to the insurgency-ravaged North-Eastern States, the Federal Government will continue to work diligently to ensure the rapid and full reintegration and rehabilitation of all internally displaced persons, including orphaned children in the region.

We will also sustain and strengthen ongoing actions to protect children more effectively from violence, child-labour, child-trafficking, forced marriages and other related offences.

In return, I urge you all to imbibe and exhibit in greater measure, the virtues of hard work, diligence, discipline, honesty, prudence, selflessness and patriotism which are essential for the actualisation of our vision of a truly great nation.

The world now looks up to our dear nation, Nigeria as an exemplary model of democratic ideals after the smooth transition that brought our Administration to power.

You, our children and youth have a very significant role to play in ensuring that our democratic institutions of governance are continuously nurtured, improved and strengthened to underpin national development and prosperity.

Remain assured that under my leadership, the Federal Government will continue to do its best to prepare and equip you to show the world that with its brilliant, resourceful and resilient people, Nigeria is a country of incredible potential and opportunity.

I wish you all a Happy Children’s Day celebration.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/president-buharis-children-day-message.html

Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by kirian202: 9:51pm On May 26, 2016
mr president which tomatos our children go use celebrate this childrens day now.
shame on u

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by JuanJO(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
macapie20:
The school feeding is going on right here in kaduna. Every children in govt owned schools are being fed/feed on a daily basis!!!...
hope dey serve them chicken and chivita yurghot
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 9:54pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
And u also hate yourself grin
learning from you. Master of hate from libya.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
keypad1:
learning from you. Master of hate from libya.
[/s] Ugandan grin
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
JuanJO:
hope dey serve them chicken and chivita yurghot
them no fit serve that kind food o. El rufai is almajirizing the school system. Once they eat most of them will run home.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] Ugandan grin
libyan am not igbo. Am not uganda. Hahaha
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
keypad1:
libyan am not igbo. Am not uganda. Hahaha
[/s] Ugandan respect ur old age grin
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[s][/s] Ugandan respect ur old age grin
libyan be wise for once na. Am not igbo. Dont be frustrated. Ur effort in branding me an uganda does add up. Hahaha

old man
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
keypad1:
libyan be wise for once na. Am not igbo. Dont be frustrated. Ur effort in branding me an uganda does add up. Hahaha

old man
[/s] Ugandan boy feeling funky tonite. Oya crawl back to the hole you came from. Blady Ugandan grin
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by samazagudu(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2016
keypad1:
May Allah punish and destroy buhari.
May Allah kill him in that presidential seats.
May he become useless forever.

This is the same prayers i heard most hausa/fulani said to jonathan in the north from north east , south and north west due to religious bigotry.

Buhari is not performing. Say it to him too northerners
see you! though let keep it, because 'SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO THE FOOL....'
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 10:12pm On May 26, 2016
samazagudu:
see you! though let keep silent, because 'SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO THE FOOL....'
all the curses you said to jonathan may you and your family receive it in double fold. Amin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2016
[s]
keypad1:
castrated maggot from libya. Go and suck shiiiit. Suck away is where u belong
[/s] you are too slow. Are you a Ugandan snail grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by petermp(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
I always laugh wen I read or hear dis "free meal a day for student" ..Hw can U feed student by in school without quality education.what is d main purpose of going to school..please Mr.president hit d nail on d head..
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by fromnigeria(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
God bless you Mr President and help you to make Nigeria rise again. #Live long. #9jaWillriseAgain
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by tonero92: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
I pray say na Buhari write am grin grin grin
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by whitestar01(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
Promise and fail admistration
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:43pm On May 26, 2016
keypad1:
yoruba goat.....am not igbo. I hate igbo yoruba and hausa

and you are browsing their website? Haba!
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by keypad1: 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

and you are browsing their website? Haba!
those 3 are the real evil in nigeria. Our backward is caused by these 3 useless tribes.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by laikas: 11:51pm On May 26, 2016
#93.1billion for feedin of pupils in naija, though de need food which is there parents responsibilities with the price of things in the market normalised the parents can take care of that.

what these children need are vry condusive environment to learn and learn better.

even the free meal not all pupils wil get it, some people will still pocket some of these funds to their own glory, this is just a waste of fund from my own viewing.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:59pm On May 26, 2016
keypad1:
yoruba goat.....am not igbo. I hate igbo yoruba and hausa

That means you are not a nigerian bcux nigeria has three recognizeable language any other language in this country is counterfeit (payoo in cotonou language
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by laikas: 12:01am On May 27, 2016
macapie20post=46000262:
The school feeding is going on right here in kaduna. Every children in govt owned schools are being fed/feed on a daily basis!!!...
oh really, y e no kukuma startam evrywhr de same tym. dis one na partial o, if na true o.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by laikas: 12:03am On May 27, 2016
domiquezdundee:
well buhari was once a children
oh really, datz nice to know.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Eluwilussit(m): 2:07am On May 27, 2016
richidinho:
grin
It is a thing of joy that on this year’s Children’s Day, we can also celebrate the safe return of one of the Chibok girls, Amina Ali Nkeki

I no tell u

One out of 219 or so. At this rate, it will take over 200 years to.....what ambition saying sef? There's then no hope for the remaining girls. Shame on us. Poor girls.
Re: Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child by Emeka71(m): 3:50am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to all kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.