Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too (524 Views)

Read Cool Stories, Poems And Articles For Free! / Make Up To 20k Every Week - Re-write Articles For N1,000 Per Piece / I Write Quality Research Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too by waali(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
Do you have a hungry audience and you are looking for a competent writer to satisfy their needs? Are you interested in hiring a ghostwriter to do the writing for you while you take the credit? Are you getting low traffic from google and you are looking forward to change that situation using Search Engine Optimized articles? Then hire me.

Who am I?
I am Abdulwali Yahaya. I am swift at writing, good at online research and had mastered the art of attracting people using words.

What will I do for you?
I would write Google Search Engine Optimized articles for your blog to attract more organic visitors from google. I wouldn't just write it, I would have to verify it viability to gain visitors from google, work on several keywords and if need be, fine tune the topic to be more Search Engine Friendly. Of course, this would be plagiarism free and grammatically correct.

My other services
1. I do niche research and could come up with over 100 viables topics under such niche that has the potentials of attracting visitors from google. These topics alongside my research data would be sent so you could make better decision.

2. I can rewrite your crappy articles and fine tune them into a masterpiece you would love.

3. I can write Blogging business plan for you to create a road map to better blogging life.

All these I do for just a token, considering it benefits. Contact me today on:
WhatsApp: +2348101729610
And you would be glad you did.

Waiting for your message as I look forward to doing business with you.

Hire a Ghostwriter
Re: I Will Write Quality Articles For Your Blog | I Do Niche Research Too by Samwils: 1:59am On Jun 06, 2016
send your cv to samueltom19@gmail.com i really need competent writers like you.

(1) (Reply)

Good And Dedicated Writers Needed / Creative Content Writer- Apply / Let's Write And Re-write Your Articles - N1.3/word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.