Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ehvise Global Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ehvise Global Resources (3054 Views)

IT Officer At Yes-africa Global Resources Company / Ehvise Global Resources / Brandzia Global Resources Ltd Interview (2) (3) (4)

Ehvise Global Resources by emi89: 8:03pm On May 26, 2016
Please nairalanders, can a real company invite one for an interview on Saturday ?. Below is d invite I got. In view Of your Application,You Are Invited For A Chat With Ehvise Global Resources at No.75, Uwasota Road by OJO Junction, Benin- City,Time- 10:am, 28/05/16, pls I need ur advice if they r real or not
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by craigkoel1989: 8:27pm On May 26, 2016
run gnld limited.you will be told to pay 15k after wasting ur time
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by greatness22(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2016
My guy, run for your life. Nah GNLD people.
They also have office in delta state (along ovie palace road) had same invite last year December, I went to the place and they started preaching nonsense about how they can go to your church and rake out millions and some other bullshit just to get your attention and also your money for what they will term "training"

Run Bro.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gpopsicle(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2016
some companies du schedule interviews for Saturdays,Buh d message looks kinda bleak.

first thing first,check up d name of d company on Google and u will know if dey re real or just some unscrupulous elements masking demsleves as employers of labour.

if u ask me wat I think,bro ddey AIN'T real
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gpopsicle(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2016
some companies do schedule interviews on Saturday for due to reasons best known to dem.dt notwithstanding, u shud check up d name of d company on google to c if dey re real or just some unscrupulous entities masking demsleves as employers of labour.if Ure well satisfied wif d information u have about dem,den u kan go for d interview.

Buh if u ask of ma take on ds,I wud tell u dt dey re not real.Good luck to u
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by emi89: 9:18pm On May 26, 2016
tnx for ur comments, now I can't waste my money on that
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by bigcole(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2016
emi89:
Please nairalanders, can a real company invite one for an interview on Saturday ?. Below is d invite I got. In view Of your Application,You Are Invited For A Chat With Ehvise Global Resources at No.75, Uwasota Road by OJO Junction, Benin- City,Time- 10:am, 28/05/16, pls I need ur advice if they r real or not
i got same message today
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by luvlyADESUWA(f): 4:10am On May 27, 2016
Shuuuuuuuuu............ Are u a learner?

My guy; RUNNNNN......
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by sampete(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2016
these ehvise people are time wasters. I once went for their so called chat. I left before they could convince me to part with my hard earned 15k
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Nobody: 10:16am On May 27, 2016
Guy run for ur life oooo...... they will convince you to pay 15k for registration.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Mimimaidservice(f): 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
i live on Uwasota road, i have attended their interview before (BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND NEEDED TO STROLL SOMEWHERE)

hear this when i tell you..... RUN

total waste of their time let alone yours
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by osaruguea(f): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stop saying what you don't know. Hv been they and ever since my life has change. If u go want to take a positive step in ur life, decid on what to do and think deep about it not wasting time spoiling others people's name. I got this advert CARRIER OPPORTUNITY!!!
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a Global Strategic Brand. We are committed to delivering human resource solutions to staffs, advising to clients by identifying and developing their human capital investment needs, socio-economic and overall wellbeing.
Over 40% of our firm's business comes from existing clients and repeat business, while 60% comes from new emerging opportunities. We have provided services to organizations ranging from small, private, government parastatals, non-profit organizations, military formations, the Nigerian Police Force, FRSC, Banks, Churches, Schools, Mosques, industries etc. Opportunities exist with the following descriptions in Warri and Benin for disciplined, dynamic, hardworking and result oriented individuals resident in either cities.
Public Relations Officer
Public Health Facilitators
Marketing Officers
Client Service Officers
Sales Representatives
Business Development Officers
Human Resource Officers
Nutritionist
Occupational and Community Health Officers
Graduate Trainees

REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of OND for the description of Marketing Officers,
BSC, HND and MSC in any discipline for the other descriptions, as required training will
be given.
0-1 year relevant work experience

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to 08100225965
NB: Offices are located in Benin,Warri and soon to be in Bayelsa & Portharcourt and I responsed to it, ever since till now am a living testimony. Do urs and let others celebrate you and talk also about you.

Re: Ehvise Global Resources by prettyoresky: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello guys, Pls I just got a message from the named company that I was invited for a chat tomorrow, I had to browse online and the stuffs written about the company wasn't encouraging but that was 2015, Pls I want to know, is there anybody working there And is it truly a scam?? Pls
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Kinghay(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=prettyoresky post=50556961]Hello guys, Pls I just got a message from the named company that I was invited for a chat tomorrow, I had to browse online and the stuffs written about the company wasn't encouraging but that was 2015, Pls I want to know, is there anybody working there And is it truly a scam?? Pls [/quote

Its not actually a scam. They sell nutritional products and they convince people to register with their hard earned money before starting.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by onward4life(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
emi89:

Except yu are nt in benin city that I from, if yu re calld on Sunday yu better attend. No career coy in edo apart from guiness and the rest. No disrespect
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by bayo1991: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol... Dis Country
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by beke533: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=onward4life post=50631000]

Except yu are nt in benin city that I from, if yu re calld on Sunday yu better attend. No career coy in edo apart from guiness and the rest. No disrespect

Ehvise Global Resources is an excellent growing brand, i have done business with them and i must appreciate their professionalism and dedication to excellence. I have had experiences with other brands and I must admit, they are indeed going places
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by vikyno(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2016
osaruguea:
Stop saying what you don't know. Hv been they and ever since my life has change. If u go want to take a positive step in ur life, decid on what to do and think deep about it not wasting time spoiling others people's name. I got this advert CARRIER OPPORTUNITY!!!
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a Global Strategic Brand. We are committed to delivering human resource solutions to staffs, advising to clients by identifying and developing their human capital investment needs, socio-economic and overall wellbeing.
Over 40% of our firm's business comes from existing clients and repeat business, while 60% comes from new emerging opportunities. We have provided services to organizations ranging from small, private, government parastatals, non-profit organizations, military formations, the Nigerian Police Force, FRSC, Banks, Churches, Schools, Mosques, industries etc. Opportunities exist with the following descriptions in Warri and Benin for disciplined, dynamic, hardworking and result oriented individuals resident in either cities.
Public Relations Officer
Public Health Facilitators
Marketing Officers
Client Service Officers
Sales Representatives
Business Development Officers
Human Resource Officers
Nutritionist
Occupational and Community Health Officers
Graduate Trainees

REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of OND for the description of Marketing Officers,
BSC, HND and MSC in any discipline for the other descriptions, as required training will
be given.
0-1 year relevant work experience

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified candidates should send their Name, Qualification, Phone Number, Location and position applying for to 08100225965
NB: Offices are located in Benin,Warri and soon to be in Bayelsa & Portharcourt and I responsed to it, ever since till now am a living testimony. Do urs and let others celebrate you and talk also about you.

Sharap . You people are purely time waster. Op pls don't waste your time and resources going their cos u wud end up regretting your action .
Y deceive people that you have a Job offer and then start preaching to them on how to be self employed and then asking an unemployed person to part with 15k or more just to register with your organization.
In case, u wonder y I am sounding like this, I have been a victim of your stupid invite and I wasted my time and TP fare attending it.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by cherylzayn(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
vikyno:

Sharap . You people are purely time waster. Op pls don't waste your time and resources going their cos u wud end up regretting your action .
Y deceive people that you have a Job offer and then start preaching to them on how to be self employed and then asking an unemployed person to part with 15k or more just to register with your organization.
In case, u wonder y I am sounding like this, I have been a victim of your stupid invite and I wasted my time and TP fare attending it.

a medical doctop dont he or she pays money get a license,Ehvise global resources is a health maintainance .Life is full of risk,take a risk today.Always think positive
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by cherylzayn(f): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
cherylzayn:

a medical doctop dont he or she pays money get a license,Ehvise global resources is a health maintainance .Life is full of risk,take a risk today.Always think positive

Am sure you want to keep answering sir all through the days of your life.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE FOR YOUR CHILDREN WHEN YOU ARE NO MORE
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by vikyno(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
cherylzayn:

Let the people know what you really want from them rather than luring them with an offer of employment while u have something else for them.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Usman01Ehvise: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
vikyno:

Let the people know what you really want from them rather than luring them with an offer of employment while u have something else for them.
A man who tries to succeed must expect criticism.Ehvise Global Resources will continue to conquer,we are men of great minds we do not observe challenges,Benin office have given birth to warri office,now Uyo(Akwa Ibom) office have been confirm.Jobless peeps are out there saying negative things about us.We are not bordered because if nobody talks about you,then you are nobody.We are taking Over Asaba and Bayelsa next year.You dey look am e dey go.See down look na Dog name.Long live Ehvise Global Resources.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Usman01Ehvise: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
vikyno:

All YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IS TO CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.SHOW ME A POOR A MAN,AND I WILL SHOW A MAN WHO IS ALWAYS SCARED TO LOOSE MONEY,AND HATE TO TAKE RISK.SHOW A WEALTHY MAN,AND I WILL SHOW A MAN WHO LOVE TO TAKE RISK,AND DO NOT GET SCARED TO FAIL OR LISTEN TO CRITICISM.EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES IS CHANGING LIFE AND CREATING POSSIBILTIES.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Usman01Ehvise: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
emi89:
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS YES,HAVE GONE TO DIAMOND BANK INTERVIEW ON A SUNDAY IN IMO STATE.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Usman01Ehvise: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
craigkoel1989:
run gnld limited.you will be told to pay 15k after wasting ur time
I LOVE THE WAY JOBLESS PEEPS TALK ABOUT US.THE NAME EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES IS A BRAND AND THESE GUYS ARE HELPING US TO ADVERTISE OUR NAME ON NET REACHING MORE PEOPLE THAN WE EXPECTED.BUT THEY ARE NOT SMART BECAUSE AT THE END OF IT ALL WE GET THE RESULT AND PROFIT.EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES CHANGING LIFE AND CREATING POSSIBILTIES.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by vikyno(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Usman01Ehvise:
A man who tries to succeed must expect criticism.Ehvise Global Resources will continue to conquer,we are men of great minds we do not observe challenges,Benin office have given birth to warri office,now Uyo(Akwa Ibom) office have been confirm.Jobless peeps are out there saying negative things about us.We are not bordered because if nobody talks about you,then you are nobody.We are taking Over Asaba and Bayelsa next year.You dey look am e dey go.See down look na Dog name.Long live Ehvise Global Resources.

Remove the tick on the Dog and stop trying to kill the Dog because of a small tick.

As for your preaching, pls take it to your potential magas at your next fake interview/ briefing session.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by EsezoborIvie1: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
With EGR friends, i have made it psychologically, mentally, financially and more. My mind is broadened,my mindset regarding life has changed for the better and i am going nowhere. EGR remains my greatest asset. Stop the critics and change Your mindset today.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2017
LOL make ona leave matter for mathias, human resources job ko, secretary job ni, all the Ehives global recruits how market, after the 20k, have u now gotten your seed fund of 180k abi na 297k undecided , talk true ona nor go gree.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by fighter80: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=vikyno post=52144742]

Remove the tick on the Dog and stop trying to kill the Dog because of a small tick.

As for your preaching, pls take it to your potential magas at your next fake interview/ briefing session.

In times like this, what we need is Knowledge. Academy knowledge is good, Professioner knowledge is also good, Financial knowledge is also good but do you know Self knowledge is better because it is the driver of others? It is what people call nonsense that is making sense. EGR! Changing lives, Creating opportunities.

World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Chi Farms Limited Graduate Job Recruitment -hnd/bsc Holders / Access Bank Abuja And Lagos Hurry!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49