Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152769 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
Solitin40:
For people having difficulties I will advise you use you Mobile phone or tablet because I just finished registration using my iPad and it was smooth so easy I already ve an account number but can't view the full number but the last 4 and I was sent a mail of the time interval I will get the debit card this thing is very very easy and for people who don't know there postal code just go to NIPOST website you will get it I used my passport as government ID don't worry you will be fine abeg I dey go register for the rest thank you to the OP I have a lot of pictures here on my phone iPad and memory cards which I can sell wow can't believe this OP God bless you all my photography classes are not in vain and for people who want the know the best photography app go and download VSCO you will thank me later don't forget to press the like button

Op abeg when will i get the $25 sign up my account is 0.00
you mean the 25$ that payoneer claim that they do give new customers??well I noticed that they charge the 25$ as the yearly maintenance fee...so don't expect to see their so called 25$...grin

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
you mean the 25$ that payoneer claim that they do give new customers??well I noticed that they charge the 25$ as the yearly maintenance fee...so don't expect to see their so called 25$...grin

Hello ma,

Can't I use my area Zip code? It's different from the one you posted above
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2016
@crazymommy, is it possible to use public picture from the site you stated on page 3 and re-edit to by pass amazon bot and other stockphoto earning site? Because i think that there must be a smart ways to get those pics for use to make money especially if i can't get those picture snap myself, maybe there are other alternative ways to achieve this?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sheis: 12:31am On May 30, 2016
@crazymommy I am back again.
I tried renaming most of my pictures and I noticed that when I place them on microsoft word, the names are not reflecting. Will the names automatically come up when Amazon's software convert it to photobook? Or am i just wasting my time renaming the photos?

What are about the tags, title, author, comments. Am I supposed to fill those too?
Do I need an ebook cover, descriptions and co?
I am actually taking my time to do this and as I keep working, the questions are popping up.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Tofal: 12:46am On May 30, 2016
Thank you for these write up
Re: How to make money with pictures... by potiglo: 12:50am On May 30, 2016
@ OP Thanks God bless you realy Good.... I just created KDP ACCOUNT BUT IN THE FORM THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS I CAN NOT ANSWER Your Bank Accounts
Add a bank

1. WHAT COUNTRY SHOULD I SELECT FOR BANK... SINCE MY ADDRESS ON KDP IS NIGERIA
2. WHAT SHOULD I USE AS THE BANK NAME
3Routing Number
4 . CHECKING OR SAVINGS WHICH SHOULD I SELECT
5.THE TAX INFORMATION SECTION PLEASE WHAT DO I DO
ALL THE AMAZON MARKET PLACES SHOULD I AJUST THE CURRENCY
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sheis: 1:42am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
When you were registering on payoneer did they ask for zip/postal code?zip code which I do use is the normal zip code which is 23401 and that is what I use for every registration I do on any website including payoneer...so if you use the normal zip code for nigeria then you will get your card....and concerning your payoneer approval wait for the 3 to 5 working days na...b patient...grin

shocked shocked I used my area zip code, the one I got from nigeriazipcodes.com
How do I rectify this now?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by virtue123(m): 6:11am On May 30, 2016
Pls ma I am difficulties registering on kdp.amazon.com. using my phone I can't just get to pass the part where I am to agree to the terms and condition of kdp.amazon.com

Pls what can I do to rectify this......or should I do it with my laptop?I really prefer my phone though.Pls help me.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: How to make money with pictures... by africanman85: 6:13am On May 30, 2016
I already have payoneer card but I don't knw much abt that there $25 charge. Will they take d money away from my earnings ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by hayPizzle(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
i personally do use the ordinary camera on my phone and simply edit it to make it more attractive....i use camera360. which can be used on android or ios etc....Trust me there are very good camera apps that you can install on your phone to quickly edit pictures and make it even more attractive and detailed the way it would be even with the most expensive DSL camera....
weld0ne ma,plz can I do this stockphotos stuff on my android phone or will i need a pc to get started
Re: How to make money with pictures... by LecciGucci: 8:05am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
select the same as permanent address...incase if you change your location in the future you will go to your profile and edit it...but for now you select The same as permanent address...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tossie101(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
hello lady @ crazymommy...... i dont kno wat to tell u on this thread abt ur good gesture,
but i can only say my GOD bless u abundantly.

however, i just created my account on payoneer but i didnt get anything like US account no.
i only got email containing my user login( which is myMY EMAIL) and then and 8-digit number which they called account reference number.
i'm wondering if is it the US accnt no. undecided

and they also said my application is under review

Re: How to make money with pictures... by 7inches: 8:22am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Yes as long as you are not living under the rock...grin

lol... grin grin cheesy
ok ma'am!.. Thnks
pls how are we going to do this signature matter
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:19am On May 30, 2016
7inches:

lol... grin grin cheesy
ok ma'am!.. Thnks
pls how are we going to do this signature matter
the screenshot u showed already is on default which is select the part where it said "I consent to electronic signature " something like that...so select it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:20am On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

Hello ma,

Use the default zipcode for Nigeria which is 23401
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2016
tossie101:
hello lady @ crazymommy...... i dont kno wat to tell u on this thread abt ur good gesture,
but i can only say my GOD bless u abundantly.

however, i just created my account on payoneer but i didnt get anything like US account no.
i only got email containing my user login( which is myMY EMAIL) and then and 8-digit number which they called account reference number.
i'm wondering if is it the US accnt no. undecided

and they also said my application is under review
Ur account is not yet approved,is when your account is approved that they will give u the US account details..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
hayPizzle:
weld0ne ma,plz can I do this stockphotos stuff on my android phone or will i need a pc to get started
Honestly PC will be convenient...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
@crazymommy, is it possible to use public picture from the site you stated on page 3 and re-edit to by pass amazon bot and other stockphoto earning site? Because i think that there must be a smart ways to get those pics for use to make money especially if i can't get those picture snap myself, maybe there are other alternative ways to achieve this?
yes it is possible if u are lucky...and make sure that the public domain photo,not every picture u just see online is a public domain photo...a public domain photo is a photo that is not copyrighted and the owner allows anyone to use their picture...that was why I posted a website where you can get certified public domain photos...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:41am On May 30, 2016
akashi01:

Hello ma,

use the one u want,as for me I do use 23401 . you can use your own and wait for ur card...and if u do not see the card you can try another zip code..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
use the one u want,as for me I do use 23401 . you can use your own and wait for ur card...and if u do not see the card you can try another zip code..
Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:48am On May 30, 2016
sheis:
@crazymommy I am back again.
I tried renaming most of my pictures and I noticed that when I place them on microsoft word, the names are not reflecting. Will the names automatically come up when Amazon's software convert it to photobook? Or am i just wasting my time renaming the photos?

What are about the tags, title, author, comments. Am I supposed to fill those too?
Do I need an ebook cover, descriptions and co?
I am actually taking my time to do this and as I keep working, the questions are popping up

Renaming photos ??I said place your photos on Microsoft word you are talking about renaming...who renaming don help.....grin

well using an eBook cover is good to make ur book more attractive...u can get free eBook cover from amazon ...yes u need to give the book any title you like and u need to fill the name of the author which is u or if u like u can decide to use any other name,it is allowed...

that tags is not compulsory,tags are just a search terms that u can select to make ur book appear when someone searches for a book relating to your own genre...

descriptions means you describing what ur book is about...if ur book is book containing photographs ..describe it that way..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
africanman85:
I already have payoneer card but I don't knw much abt that there $25 charge. Will they take d money away from my earnings ?
well within the last 2 years payoneer do give 25$ for free which they will use as the 25$ charge.. so it is after a year that they will charge 25$ ,the 25$ is a charge which they deduct once in a year...it is called maintenance fee
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:51am On May 30, 2016
virtue123:
Pls ma I am difficulties registering on kdp.amazon.com. using my phone I can't just get to pass the part where I am to agree to the terms and condition of kdp.amazon.com

Pls what can I do to rectify this......or should I do it with my laptop?I really prefer my phone though.Pls help me.
Thanks in anticipation
Simply go and use a PC....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:55am On May 30, 2016
potiglo:
@ OP Thanks God bless you realy Good.... I just created KDP ACCOUNT BUT IN THE FORM THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS I CAN NOT ANSWER Your Bank Accounts
Add a bank

1. WHAT COUNTRY SHOULD I SELECT FOR BANK... SINCE MY ADDRESS ON KDP IS NIGERIA
2. WHAT SHOULD I USE AS THE BANK NAME
3Routing Number
4 . CHECKING OR SAVINGS WHICH SHOULD I SELECT
5.THE TAX INFORMATION SECTION PLEASE WHAT DO I DO
ALL THE AMAZON MARKET PLACES SHOULD I AJUST THE CURRENCY
I have already explained on this thread on how you can get a US bank account...after you get your US bank account details fron payoneer.com you will add it to your kdp amazon account...the bank account details is what u will add to ur kdp amazon account...the bank location is definitely USA,then u add the other bank details which u will get at payoneer...always read the thread thoroughly and avoid repeating the same questions already asked...typing is not easy..and concerning the tax information...simply follow the instructions...trust me that tax information part might be a Lil difficult if you get F9 for English ..grin

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 11:39am On May 30, 2016
Woooow

I just registered on payoneer and within 5 minutes I have my account number and everything.
they said my card has been shipped now!

For those having issues,Please use a PC and within 10 minutes you will have your account number and details.

Thanks Crazymommy cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by sheis: 11:42am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
Renaming photos ??I said place your photos on Microsoft word you are talking about renaming...who renaming don help.....grin

well using an eBook cover is good to make ur book more attractive...u can get free eBook cover from amazon ...yes u need to give the book any title you like and u need to fill the name of the author which is u or if u like u can decide to use any other name,it is allowed...

that tags is not compulsory,tags are just a search terms that u can select to make ur book appear when someone searches for a book relating to your own genre...

descriptions means you describing what ur book is about...if ur book is book containing photographs ..describe it that way..

Ma thank you for the above clarification, but I
still need to get something. Once I take a picture and click on properties, the following details come up;

Date taken: 5/20/2016
Tags: Add a tag
Rating: ***** (empty 5 stars)
Dimensions:
Size:
Title: add a title
Authors: add an author
Comments: Add comments
Camera maker: blackberry
Camera model:

What is the essence of the rating? Is it for me to rate the picture myself? Cos when I click on it, I get 5 stars. Does it mean when I upload my pictures, I will get an automatic 5 star rating? Will it boost sales?

What if I don't want the camera maker/model to show as my phone?

I just want to know if I can remove or edit these properties and details.
I am asking because it takes time to edit the properties of each picture before placing them on MS word doc.

the question is it relevant to sales? Remember their software will convert the Microsoft word pictures to the final photobook. In the process of converting, will all these properties and rating not disappear in the final photobook?

If this is not relevant, please let m know ma
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
akashi01:
Woooow

I just registered on payoneer and within 5 minutes I have my account number and everything.
they said my card has been shipped now!

For those having issues,Please use a PC and within 10 minutes you will have your account number and details.

Thanks Crazymommy cheesy wink grin
Within 3-5 weeks you should get your MasterCard....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2016
sheis:

Ma thank you for the above clarification, but I
still need to get something. Once I take a picture and click on properties, the following details come up;

Date taken: 5/20/2016
Tags: Add a tag
Rating: ***** (empty 5 stars)
Dimensions:
Size:
Title: add a title
Authors: add an author
Comments: Add comments
Camera maker: blackberry
Camera model:

What is the essence of the rating? Is it for me to rate the picture myself? Cos when I click on it, I get 5 stars. Does it mean when I upload my pictures, I will get an automatic 5 star rating? Will it boost sales?

What if I don't want the camera maker/model to show as my phone?

I just want to know if I can remove or edit these properties and details.
I am asking because it takes time to edit the properties of each picture before placing them on MS word doc.

the question is it relevant to sales? Remember their software will convert the Microsoft word pictures to the final photobook. In the process of converting, will all these properties and rating not disappear in the final photobook?

If this is not relevant, please let m know ma

So irrelevant,Why do u find it difficult to follow simple instructions??I said copy and paste ur photos on microsoft word and upload something you are saying u are checking properties....remember that public domain photos are not allowed except if u use a camera app to make the photo look different.

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by mercyway: 12:28pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
So irrelevant,Why do u find it difficult to follow simple instructions??I said copy and paste ur photos on microsoft word and upload something you are saying u are checking properties....remember that public domain photos are not allowed except if u use a camera app to make the photo look different.
Thanks for your time ma but I want to suggest that people should upload pix that they snap by themselves because its very much possible for 2 or 3 people to copy same picture, edit it the same way & upload it of which may backfire. I want to implore people to upload only original imagine but if you know that it wont have any negative effect, please forgive me for making this suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:

I have done the Amazon registration now. I made a 10 pictures photobook and priced it at $3. Is that too much?

and please, I haven't linked my account to Amazon. Hope any money made will be on my dashboard before i link account and cashout?

I've done all you asked us to do. Just waiting for orders on my book. Once again thanks ma.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:39pm On May 30, 2016
mercyway:
Thanks for your time ma but I want to suggest that people should upload pix that they snap by themselves because its very much possible for 2 or 3 people to copy same picture, edit it the same way & upload it of which may backfire. I want to implore people to upload only original imagine but if you know that it wont have any negative effect, please forgive me for making this suggestion.
You are totally correct...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.