Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152771 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2016
shumuel:

Calm down and let go of the anxiety.

Yes thats the bank account and the Bank name, don't forget you'll be given a ''back account'', a ''routing number'', and the account is ''checking'', all these info are well detailed in your account dashboard, the best and easiest way to always access your account is through the links in the mails sent to you, and if the system/device you are using is yours, please don't log out, it makes everything easy, but if its a Public system/Cafe, please make sure you log out oooo and ask if the have ''Google chrome'' on their system its better and faster.
OK as you don't want me to call you,we would continue to write, OK this is how it follows, pls put me through, Under Global Payment Service I saw USD Receiving Account (ACH) which include Bank Name, Routing (ABA),Account type, and Beneficiary Name. So what am I suppose to do to activate d card,or what is the next step?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Mhizdiva(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Solitin40:

And finally i received my card at my address about 2hours ago op thank you very much now i can go to the next step

The card get more quality than my bank card
pls am also expecting my card too,was it delivered to you@hand or it was dropped in ur mailbox?if it was delivered by hand is it a courier service?did u sign any document?
Am really curious to know.thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
shumuel:

Calm down and let go of the anxiety.

Yes thats the bank account and the Bank name, don't forget you'll be given a ''back account'', a ''routing number'', and the account is ''checking'', all these info are well detailed in your account dashboard, the best and easiest way to always access your account is through the links in the mails sent to you, and if the system/device you are using is yours, please don't log out, it makes everything easy, but if its a Public system/Cafe, please make sure you log out oooo and ask if the have ''Google chrome'' on their system its better and faster.
I checked my inbox and saw they sent me a message saying that my account has been approved and that my master card would likely be sent to me by August 26 to 5 September 2016.so what is the next step?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mhizdiva:

pls am also expecting my card too,was it delivered to you@hand or it was dropped in ur mailbox?if it was delivered by hand is it a courier service?did u sign any document?
Am really curious to know.thanks

It will be delivered to you by hand, to your provided shipping address but if you don't get it in 2 to 3weeks after registration, you'll need to start checking the nearest post office to the address you used. Know that there is no phone number on it, so they can't call you to inform you of the letter.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
faith123456:
I checked my inbox and saw they sent me a message saying that my account has been approved and that my master card would likely be sent to me by August 26 to 5 September 2016.so what is the next step?

Wait till it arrives, it won't take that long if your address and postal code is correct. You should get it in 2 to 3 weeks from the day you registered for it.
After getting it, just go online and activate it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
faith123456:
so should I click on ACTIVATE? Cos when I did,it requested for 16 digit number, a 4 code pin,and confirmation of account number.

Don't click on "Activate" until you get your card.
The 16 digits is the one on the ATM master card, to activate the ATM card.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
biuti:

So can I be working before then? And how do I add my account into shutterstock? Where do I click to add pictures?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
biuti:

When the card arrives,would I be notified? Or how would I know? Would they call me? If perhaps there is any difficulty getting to me?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
biuti:

Wait till it arrives, it won't take that long if your address and postal code is correct. You should get it in 2 to 3 weeks from the day you registered for it.
After getting it, just go online and activate it.
OK Thanks (we are progressing)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
faith123456:
So can I be working before then? And how do I add my account into shutterstock? Where do I click to add pictures?

You can start working before you get the card, the Op had said so.
Have you registered on shutterstock? You'll need driver license or int.passport to be approved.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by biuti(f): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
faith123456:
When the card arrives,would I be notified? Or how would I know? Would they call me? If perhaps there is any difficulty getting to me?
You won't be notified because there is no phone number on it.
They would bring it to your address, otherwise, go check for it at nearest post office to the address you used.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by electronic(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Testimony Time.
I have made $0.00 till date but I am positive.
Oya people share your testimony grin

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
shumuel:

hmmm.... So what could now be the problem ?

Anyways did you try out all my tips ? don't just conclude you did everything rightly,, and yes there are right browsers to use for certain sites, and i would advice you use any of Googles browsers ''Google chrome'' am speaking form experience so don't think we are saying you are not smart or anything of such, like i said in my previous post, i did everything using other browsers, wasted a lot of my data and time, but something kept on telling me, it was not properly registered because after several attempt spending hours, it finally accepted the registration but i couldn't access my account and it kept on directing me to the Payoneer SignUp/login page, just as you have said.

Now i say again, go and get a Google browser and save yourself time and stress, you need those mail links, its the surest way to access your account, and from what you have said, you are yet to comfirm your E-mail address, and i hope you used a Gmail, it would also save you a lot of stress, the next time you receive such payoneer's mail, please don't open it, not until you have gotten a Google browser, opening it would destroy/make bad the links.

Wishing you luck grin
...tnxx a lot......dat dint change a tin...went to the post office today....ah donno d story them telling moi.....but my arrival date was due on the 18th....ile check back tomao...plus ile still keep trying to retrieve my account.... make I even see the card first....make I no waste tym for nothing.... and them at the cafe been be asking me if ah received any message or call that I have a parcel but ah dint get no such ooo....did anyone receive such pls?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ahms12(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Just go to payoneer.com and register....simple...
.....pls OP i need a sample too. here is my email.ahmsully09@gmail.com
Re: How to make money with pictures... by timbros(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pheeeeeeeew!

Can't believe I just finished reading all 42 pages of this thread!

Weldone @crazymommy and @doyinisaac

Time to go do some registrations.

Please be ready for some questions from me o.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
faith123456:
so should I click on ACTIVATE? Cos when I did,it requested for 16 digit number, a 4 code pin,and confirmation of account number.

hey, am sorry i couldn't reply you on time, was offline the whole day, well to your question, Biuti had already answered you, the final procedure would be activating your account Mcard, but that would be until its arrival, which would be brought to you at home or the address you inputed.

You can now use the account for any/every transcations you would like to use it for, not just for shutter or amazon smiley .
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
lovean:
...tnxx a lot......dat dint change a tin...went to the post office today....ah donno d story them telling moi.....but my arrival date was due on the 18th....ile check back tomao...plus ile still keep trying to retrieve my account.... make I even see the card first....make I no waste tym for nothing.... and them at the cafe been be asking me if ah received any message or call that I have a parcel but ah dint get no such ooo....did anyone receive such pls?

hmm... Its now hard to know if your Mcard was even sent in the first place, you never had the opportunity to confirm your mail address, which is very important.

If you've really tried out everything i said and still couldn't access your account, then am out of tricks, sorry sad, but one thing i know is, those mail links are your surest bet, but by now it would had expired.

Quetions; Do you still receive mails from Payoneer ? they mail every week with ''you've just received payment'' mails, if you received any of such mail, then i'll have to say someone has tampered with your account details, and, judging from what you said, it seems you used a cafe, i hope you loged out after the registration ?

Lastly, if you didn't receive any mails from Payoneer after registration day/week, then i'll say you should re-register and see what responce you'll get from them.

Devil is a liar, you'll get your payoneer account, don't worry grin
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2016
shumuel:

hey, am sorry i couldn't reply you on time, was offline the whole day, well to your question, Biuti had already answered you, the final procedure would be activating your account Mcard, but that would be until its arrival, which would be brought to you at home or the address you inputed.

You can now use the account for any/every transcations you would like to use it for, not just for shutter or amazon smiley .
OK, thanks alot, for being a very good instructor, you are blessed. Anyaway I have registered for shutterstock, but with my email and and password, I never used any international passport or ID, anyway they sent a message to my box, and when I clicked on it, this was what I saw: Fresh with every refresh, UNDER it I saw: Vectors, Black and White ,Fashion, Abstract, etc. I clicked on the 1st -(Freash with every refresh),they wrote "Over 90 millions stock photo, vector, video and music track" and under it was People, Nature,, Background,Bisness,Technology,etc. So where do I stand?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2016
faith123456:
OK, thanks alot, for being a very good instructor, you are blessed. Anyaway I have registered for shutterstock, but with my email and and password, I never used any international passport or ID, anyway they sent a message to my box, and when I clicked on it, this was what I saw: Fresh with every refresh, UNDER it I saw: Vectors, Black and White ,Fashion, Abstract, etc. I clicked on the 1st -(Freash with every refresh),they wrote "Over 90 millions stock photo, vector, video and music track" and under it was People, Nature,, Background,Bisness,Technology,etc. So where do I stand?

Thanks, you should log in into your shutter account, uploading your first set of pictures is required, strictly over 4mp and your are to upload 10 of such pictures, and i hope you registered as a ''Contributor'', very important, because the mail i expected to be sent to you is that of a contributor, which would tell you they can't wait to start seeing your works(Pictures) .

Lastly, shutterstock is very strict with the ID requirements, they only accept International passports.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
shumuel:

hmm... Its now hard to know if your Mcard was even sent in the first place, you never had the opportunity to confirm your mail address, which is very important.

If you've really tried out everything i said and still couldn't access your account, then am out of tricks, sorry sad, but one thing i know is, those mail links are your surest bet, but by now it would had expired.

Quetions; Do you still receive mails from Payoneer ? they mail every week with ''you've just received payment'' mails, if you received any of such mail, then i'll have to say someone has tampered with your account details, and, judging from what you said, it seems you used a cafe, i hope you loged out after the registration ?

Lastly, if you didn't receive any mails from Payoneer after registration day/week, then i'll say you should re-register and see what responce you'll get from them.

Devil is a liar, you'll get your payoneer account, don't worry grin
I believe my reg was complete after them sending my card arrival date.

I do receive mails from them....noting lyk payments or non payments....

hell no.

.uhmm...tnx..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
lovean:
I believe my reg was complete after them sending my card arrival date.

I do receive mails from them....noting lyk payments or non payments....

hell no.

.uhmm...tnx..

The content of the mails would be the judge of that, but as long as you could access your mail, go to any of the links, click on it, if it direct you to the login page, login with your deatils, even if it directs you to the payoneer home page, still try login in, because i still can't phantom why you can't access your account when you are so positive you have and logged in the right password, its begining to be funny, and i hope the mails you are receiving are not mails telling you to complete your registration ?

Please re-register and lets see what they would say.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by kissler(f): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Crazymummy,please should I make my photo book a large print at create space? Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by ahms12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
crazymommy:
you are making a very good point....that is why I even gave them a better alternative which is selling their photo book on Amazon.....concerning shutterstock I started about 2years ago...my first earning on shutterstock the first week I started it was just $5 which I uploaded a photo of a flower...and I was like "what is this"!!??5$??what do I want to use this chicken change for grin but the following week I began to discover that the more visibility a picture gets the more money the owner of the photo will make so I started working on how to get traffic to my picture because the more views it gets the more visibility I will get on shutterstock because shutterstock displays pictures according to ranking...if your pictures get a lot of views it gets more ranking on shutterstock which means if for example your picture which is a flower is ranked as number 10 according to the secret ranking by shutterstock and people search for the word "flower" to download pictures of flowers then that means my own flower picture will be among the first 30 pictures that will be displayed to the visitor....so the following week I earned about 200$ just from a single picture...then the earning continued.::there are very good strategies on how to get more download of your picture...but for those who are not ready to be patient to create a strategy then they can just simply create a photo book and sell it on amazon...that one is easier and straightforward..
.......pls @crazymamma. i will need d strategy, on shutterbuck. here is my email ahmsully09@gmail.com incase it is needed
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
J in
shumuel:

Thanks, you should log in into your shutter account, uploading your first set of pictures is required, strictly over 4mp and your are to upload 10 of such pictures, and i hope you registered as a ''Contributor'', very important, because the mail i expected to be sent to you is that of a contributor, which would tell you they can't wait to start seeing your works(Pictures) .

Lastly, shutterstock is very strict with the ID requirements, they only accept International passports.
But you would have told us at the beginning of the whole thing, that it is just international I'd they use on shutter, I would not have gone through all this stress. People that don't have an international I'd what would they do? For now I have just my working I'd and my National I'd that is all, so no point to continue. Thanks anyway for trying #not happy for not mentioning that at first #
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
shumuel:

The content of the mails would be the judge of that, but as long as you could access your mail, go to any of the links, click on it, if it direct you to the login page, login with your deatils, even if it directs you to the payoneer home page, still try login in, because i still can't phantom why you can't access your account when you are so positive you have and logged in the right password, its begining to be funny, and i hope the mails you are receiving are not mails telling you to complete your registration ?

Please re-register and lets see what they would say.
ave tried all that dough ....well ile try re registering.... nop....ave completed my reg.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ahms12(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
CosmicJames:

The thread is going on peacefully except but mercyway decide that it should be unpeaceful so be it. I've already made my position clear about the software so get it into ur head that its not free. Who says we don't all have camera phones? Of course we all do. Mercyway and I was considering a way of scaling this up fast before he decide to go red. The purpose of the software is to fast tract the process and not to derail this cool thread. It is already in my posession so no need asking me to keep it.
....@cosmicjames. u started it. d way u r taking d software like something else. if u want to give it u would jv drop it since. mind u we r not buying. kerp it to urself we shall mk it
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
faith123456:
J inBut you would have told us at the beginning of the whole thing, that it is just international I'd they use on shutter, I would not have gone through all this stress. People that don't have an international I'd what would they do? For now I have just my working I'd and my National I'd that is all, so no point to continue. Thanks anyway for trying #not happy for not mentioning that at first #

No knowledge is ever lost, she stated it clearly from the start, you are the one who didn't read well enough.

Anyways, i'll advice you face Amazon, also find time to read from Page1 to the last of this thread, it would really help a lot.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bikerboy1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please how and where do I put my skrill account details on Shutterstock. They have approved me after several attempts.

CC: crazymommy,
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bikerboy1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
bikerboy1:
Please how and where do I put my skrill account details on Shutterstock. They have approved me after several attempts.

CC: crazymommy,

Ooops! Just found out how to go about it.

Go to your profile, then to account settings, then select your payment method, either, by cheque, paypal or skrill.

Thanks to Crazymommy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
shumuel:

No knowledge is ever lost, she stated it clearly from the start, you are the one who didn't read well enough.

Anyways, i'll advice you face Amazon, also find time to read from Page1 to the last of this thread, it would really help a lot.
OK dear, so Amazon don't require international ID right? I think that is OK for me for now,so how am I suppose to enter Amazon? Is it still Amazon.com? And would you put me through when I get started? Thanks #My Regards#
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faith123456(f): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
crazymommy:
Yes as long as you are not living under the rock...grin
Pls I use warri zip code which is 33213,and not Nigeria 234..., would it affect me? Because I Google and got that zip code for WARRI.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shumuel(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
faith123456:
OK dear, so Amazon don't require international ID right? I think that is OK for me for now,so how am I suppose to enter Amazon? Is it still Amazon.com? And would you put me through when I get started? Thanks #My Regards#

yes Amazon don't require Much.

Go to ''kdp.amazon.com'' and register, plkease don't go to www.amazon.com,, type in kdp.amazon.com.

Fill the required and wait for approval, then work on your photobook, upload all the pictures in MSword, make sure its one picture per page, save it when you are through, its the file you would be uploading on kdp.amazon.com, when you are creating your book.

But the best thing for you to do is read through all the pages, all the info you need are well detailed inbetween the threads pages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.