Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152799 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by dtruseeker(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls help me check this. Critics preferably
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M33YTKN
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greatdesi:
what is the name of the software?

Sorry, the offer is no longer available
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Greatdesi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
CosmicJames:

Sorry, the offer is no longer available
Ok. What is the name of the software?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
crazymommy:
focus on earning money into your payoneer card first,when you start earning money you can then order for expedite shipping of your card through dhl which will be delivered within four days very fast and will not need to stress yourself...and you might still get the card delivered by the postman later..do not let that stop you from beginning any online business you want to do...it is the naija postal system that do cause the delay in delivery of the card..
I got my card within two wks as scheduled. I use my state (PH) postal code instead of country (NG) postal code. I think people should supply good logistic info to avoid delays for their card delivery.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Greatdesi:
Ok. What is the name of the software?
The software in question caused some serious problem here before so I decided not to talk about it again on this thread. That was why I told you that it is no longer available. Got it? But if you insist, then you can contact me outside here
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:57am On Oct 31, 2016
CosmicJames:

I got my card within two wks as scheduled. I use my state (PH) postal code instead of country (NG) postal code. I think people should supply good logistic info to avoid delays for their card delivery.
alright..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
i wish i can design kindle e-cover for my photobook i like canva dot com template but i dont understand how to design using their platform, it is the e-cover causing delay for me, my payoneer card is ready. well done sane mummy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2016
lovean:
gud day,ur signature, they don't pay,if ur interested in a referral biz dah pays ...check out my signature ,tested and trusted.
aiit tnx dear
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
i wish i can design kindle e-cover for my photobook i like canva dot com template but i dont understand how to design using their platform, it is the e-cover causing delay for me, my payoneer card is ready. well done sane mummy

You can check YouTube for Canva tutorials.

Canva isn't the only online designing tool available. We have:
1. Pixlr: https://pixlr.com/editor/
2. DIY Book Covers: http://diybookcovers.com/covercreator/
3. Picmonkey: https://www.picmonkey.com/

Just to mention a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Just to mention a few.
Okay sister, I will check the site above.thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Abcruz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
I'm grateful for the rich source of financial knowledge i had pened down from this wealthy tnread. My unreserved thanks goes to the madam herself ''Crazymommy'' for taking the duty in rendering a selfless service, u're indeed a rear gem.
I also want to thank the boss himself ''doyinisaac'' for everything u have done in making the view clearer for beginners.
To all who have contributed in questions and answers i say a big THANK YOU.

With patience and prayer to God. We'll all make it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Amadivenatius: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Toscoas2:

pls, hw does one get notified?
You will be notified each time your book is sold.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Abcruz:
I'm grateful for the rich source of financial knowledge i had pened down from this wealthy tnread. My unreserved thanks goes to the madam herself ''Crazymommy'' for taking the duty in rendering a selfless service, u're indeed a rear gem.
I also want to thank the boss himself ''doyinisaac'' for everything u have done in making the view clearer for beginners.
To all who have contributed in questions and answers i say a big THANK YOU.

With patience and prayer to God. We'll all make it.
Amen...goodluck..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by yemzy26: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hi sane mummy,i applied for payoneer card 2 weeks ago nd got a welcome mail and even acknoledged by kindle dat i have o.oo bal.But payoneer didnt send any mail as to when my card will arrive....what can i do,its 2 wks now
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
yemzy26:
Hi sane mummy,i applied for payoneer card 2 weeks ago nd got a welcome mail and even acknoledged by kindle dat i have o.oo bal.But payoneer didnt send any mail as to when my card will arrive....what can i do,its 2 wks now
sometimes it takes up to a month before you recieve your card here in nigeria...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by gracile(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
'public domain photos'? can u kindly explain. and how can one get copyright for their photos? thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by trigar12(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
crazymommy:
sometimes it takes up to a month before you recieve your card here in nigeria...

How do I get traffic to my istock photos
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Enesi47: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Solitin40:
For people having difficulties I will advise you use you Mobile phone or tablet because I just finished registration using my iPad and it was smooth so easy I already ve an account number but can't view the full number but the last 4 and I was sent a mail of the time interval I will get the debit card this thing is very very easy and for people who don't know there postal code just go to NIPOST website you will get it I used my passport as government ID don't worry you will be fine abeg I dey go register for the rest thank you to the OP I have a lot of pictures here on my phone iPad and memory cards which I can sell wow can't believe this OP God bless you all my photography classes are not in vain and for people who want the know the best photography app go and download VSCO you will thank me later don't forget to press the like button

Op abeg when will i get the $25 sign up my account is 0.00
hello sir, I want to open payoneer account, am gona scan my passport to the site? Secondly address 2 mian for poster office address right ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Enesi47:
hello sir, I want to open payoneer account, am gona scan my passport to the site? Secondly address 2 mian for poster office address right ?
1.Yes you scan but you can use your phone to take the picture and send

2.Yes
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Enesi47: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Solitin40:

2.Yes
tanx I have passport
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
Pls come to my rescue ooo
I upload picture on shutterstock and i don't know what to do next cos am teying to submit for view and it not going through, pls help me
crazymommy:
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Crazymommy, pls if you can send me a mail on how to go about it i will be very happy, been follow this thread for some time now!!!!!! Femcesc@gmail.com!!!!! thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Just to mention a few.
pls I've been stalked at creating cover for createsapace. I uploaded 3 photo-books on kdp-amazon for months now and haven't receive a dime. Pls can you guild me on how to design good book-cover that will be accepted on createspace? Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
crazymommy:
Amen...goodluck..
thanks OP, I received my payoneer few weeks ago.. I've not made any sales from kdp-amazon,I'm eager to work on createspace now,just that I have problem with the cover I early designed for Kdp,it wasn't accepted on createspace. Pls I need help on how to design cover that will be accepted on createspace
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
shakol91:
pls I've been stalked at creating cover for createsapace. I uploaded 3 photo-books on kdp-amazon for months now and haven't receive a dime. Pls can you guild me on how to design good book-cover that will be accepted on createspace? Thanks

Check this link and read the suggestions: https://forums.createspace.com/en/community/message/321315
Re: How to make money with pictures... by GarageDoorMart(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Interesting Discussion. Its glad to be here.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Check this link and read the suggestions: https://forums.createspace.com/en/community/message/321315
on the forum they mentioned canva but didn't explain how to use it. I've registered canva but will need a guild on how to make use of it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Enesi47: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Solitin40:

2.Yes
tanx I just complete my registration now, my card will arrive 23 December 2016, is my I'D number also serve as user name?, sorry I wanted to ask if my I'D number serve as account number?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Enesi47:
tanx I just complete my registration now, my card will arrive 23 December 2016, is my I'D number also serve as user name?, sorry I wanted to ask if my I'D number serve as account number?
No log into your account and you will see all the details there
Re: How to make money with pictures... by omotogoodo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greetings to everyone.
I am having challenge signing up on shutterstock (as a contributor), I'm stuck in step 2 of the signup process. Well, I entered my address information and it keeps downloading a 1bit temp file...

Pls come to my aid.
And also is it possible to get paid without owning payoneer MasterCard.

thanks in advance.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Enesi47: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Solitin40:

please let chart on whatsapp 0705462730
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Enesi47: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Solitin40:

tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.