Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152801 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by demo4ril97(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
James howard u neva free dx kdp thing abeg if pinshure no work u, use d ozarum

kdp na spirit, u may av ur bools and u may nt get a sale for years and u may upload a book and get alot of sale dat same day!

So make una no fink amazon na key to get cool money humm 0! Just keep d standard
shakol91:
thanks OP, I received my payoneer few weeks ago.. I've not made any sales from kdp-amazon,I'm eager to work on createspace now,just that I have problem with the cover I early designed for Kdp,it wasn't accepted on createspace. Pls I need help on how to design cover that will be accepted on createspace
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Solitin40: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Enesi47:
please let chart on whatsapp 0705462730
Numbers not up to 11 recheck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pls bro, have you upload any picture on shutterstock, pls i need help uploading picture
Solitin40:

Numbers not up to 11 recheck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
demo4ril97:
James howard u neva free dx kdp thing abeg if pinshure no work u, use d ozarum

kdp na spirit, u may av ur bools and u may nt get a sale for years and u may upload a book and get alot of sale dat same day!

So make una no fink amazon na key to get cool money humm 0! Just keep d standard
My man,we say make we give am last shot o(base on I don't want my efforts to be in vein),those guys being dey bill me 1k per book-cover when I never make #1 for months on KDP upon the wahala I did to get the pictures and upload them. It's also on probability if the books will sell on createspace, I have 3 photobooks, I'll appreciate if anyone can design one (free) for me to test ground on createsapace. if it records sales,then I will proceed to pay for the other two.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks to crazmummy and everybody contributing on this thread.
I was able to submit picture on shutterstock waiting for the approval!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Maybe it your network bro
omotogoodo:
Greetings to everyone.
I am having challenge signing up on shutterstock (as a contributor), I'm stuck in step 2 of the signup process. Well, I entered my address information and it keeps downloading a 1bit temp file...

Pls come to my aid.
And also is it possible to get paid without owning payoneer MasterCard.

thanks in advance.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: How to make money with pictures... by emmsana: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello Op.
I just stumble upon your thread, but I have a quick question. Am planning for both kindle and amazon merch. So I just got approved for the merch. But I discovered there is 30% tax withholding for every no USA publisher due to TIN. And Nigeria is not helping at all, because we have no tax agreement treaty with the USA. So how did you avoid the 30% withholding on your royalties. Or you are paying it?
With my research online this is a complain by some Nigerians in the below pix

Pls I need to know how to handle this

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
emmsana:
Hello Op.
I just stumble upon your thread, but I have a quick question. Am planning for both kindle and amazon merch. So I just got approved for the merch. But I discovered there is 30% tax withholding for every no USA publisher due to TIN. And Nigeria is not helping at all, because we have no tax agreement treaty with the USA. So how did you avoid the 30% withholding on your royalties. Or you are paying it?
With my research online this is a complain by some Nigerians in the below pix

Pls I need to know how to handle this
i pay the 30% too...when you make sales on amazon.com then you have to pay the 30% tax as a nigerian,but if the sales occur on amazon.co.uk or any other amazon websites aside from amazon.com then 30% will not be duducted...e.g for sales that occured on amazon.co.uk 30% will mot be deducted.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Harmvirus(f): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
@crazymommy

Testimony time!!
Just got a royalty payment notification from KDP Japan for one of my photo books. Thanks so much for this thread

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello guyz
I got my payoneer master card today at my door step
Please i need help on make photo book and shutterstock stuff.
I await your swift responds
Cc:Crazymammy
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Femcesc07:
Hello guyz
honestly it will
Be difficult to start writing the steps again,just read this thread from page 1 to the last page and you will get all the information you need,it maybe be stressful to go through all the pages but u just have to do it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by danduj(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
The next step is go to shutterstock.com am sure some of you might have seen different pictures on the internet with the word "shutterstock" written on it.......shutterstock is a website that allows people to download photos for a certain fee....you will earn money each time your photo is downloaded...they pay up to 0.37$ per download......that means if your photo is downloaded 1000 times you will earn up to 370$ (60000naira and above)from just a single photo..now imagine if you get more than 100000 downloads??
that will be about $37000.....
or just imagine if you have up to 100 approved photos??
and you get thousands of downloads on each photos

the good news is that there are millions of subscribers on shutterstock that pays fees to download photos...........to be able to upload your photos on the website you need to register as a contributor...to register ...when you get to their website scroll down and you will see where they wrote "become a contributor"
i didnt see the 'become a contributor' link on the site
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Harmvirus:
@crazymommy

Testimony time!!
Just got a royalty payment notification from KDP Japan for one of my photo books. Thanks so much for this thread
That's great,
after how many months? I've been counting months,no sales yet. Did you published your photo books on createspace ?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:27am On Nov 23, 2016
danduj:
i didnt see the 'become a contributor' link on the site
go to their website and scroll down to the bottom of the page..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2016
shakol91:
That's great,
after how many months? I've been counting months,no sales yet. Did you published your photo books on createspace ?
you can't just publish book and sit down without promoting it and expect sales to come..competition is now many in the online book publishing business,on Amazon alone at least more than 50000books are uploaded by people every single month....yeah someone who wrote an interesting book can get sales...but for a photobook to sell then the person needs to promote the photobook and i explained some of the ways the photobook can be promoted...and If it is normal book you want to publish then just write a good book that people will enjoy reading and you will get sales on those books ..
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Toscoas2(m): 1:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Crazymummy
you are d best, I started uploading books in September now I hv been notified of payment, sign dt ds is real. thanks

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Harmvirus(f): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
shakol91:
That's great,

Published on the 4th of November. No I haven't published on createspace. I've been having problem with paper trim for the interior @crazymommy please help me out

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Femcesc07(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for your swift response, i appreciate it
Please can i drop my mail or whatsapp contact so as to send me sample of the pictures you have uploaded on shutterstock, thanks in anticipation.
crazymommy:
honestly it will
Be difficult to start writing the steps again,just read this thread from page 1 to the last page and you will get all the information you need,it maybe be stressful to go through all the pages but u just have to do it.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Harmvirus:

Published on the 4th of November. No I haven't published on createspace. I've been having problem with paper trim for the interior @crazymommy please help me out
you're so lucky. What was your photo book all about? On createspace,You need a guru to design book cover for you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Harmvirus(f): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
shakol91:
you're so lucky. What was your photo book all about? On createspace,You need a guru to design book cover for you

Landscape photos
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Harmvirus:

Landscape photos
I did landscape too, got pictures from timelapse and I'm yet to understand the reason why my photo-books doesn't sell on Kdp-amazon.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
I did landscape too, got pictures from timelapse and I'm yet to understand the reason why my photo-books doesn't sell on Kdp-amazon.
which category did You select when trying to publish the book?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by shakol91(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
which category did You select when trying to publish the book?
photography
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
photography
i mean when uploading the book on kdp
Amazon they will ask you to select the categories under which you want to sell your book e.g romance,relgion,self help,non-fiction...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by hoebamaa(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2016
@crazymommy.. I just open my payoner account but I used 234 as my zip code without including 01 hope I will still get my master card.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
hoebamaa:
@crazymommy.. I just open my payoner account but I used 234 as my zip code without including 01 hope I will still get my master card.
why didn't u include the 01??well I cannot say for sure whether u will be able to get the master card with that zip code or not....but I want to believe you can still get it....just wait for the estimated time that they said you are going to receive the card
Re: How to make money with pictures... by djlaqua91(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Femcesc07:
Hello guyz

Hello bro, how did you get the card? @ the post office, or someone delivered it directly to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.