Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152355 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by DonBenghazi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
crazymommy:
10 pictures photo book??how will u create a photo book of just 10pages??that is too small!!!!to make everything worse you now even priced it 3$ ...haba.....

Nor mind am joor. Some annoying Nigerians though...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2017
I don't understand why every time I try to log in to shutter stock, they tell me my email and password is incorrect, then I use the forgot password option to change the password. When I log out and try to log in again, the website tells me that my password is incorrect.

Any help here?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by 124mumsy: 6:20am On May 02, 2017
BETTER PIKIN NA GOD GO BLESS YOU
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2017
Nonso92:
I don't understand why every time I try to log in to shutter stock, they tell me my email and password is incorrect, then I use the forgot password option to change the password. When I log out and try to log in again, the website tells me that my password is incorrect.

Any help here?
even after u changed your password it was still saying the same thing??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by femtopyy(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2017
@crazymumommy what platform do u publish ur book on on kdp Amazon. Paper back or e book format. Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2017
crazymommy:
even after u changed your password it was still saying the same thing??
yes oo @crazymommy, when I change the password, I get access to the account for that time. But when I go off and come back again to log in to the account, I get the "wrong password" info, then I will have to change again, before I can log in. I even write down the password every time, let it not look like I'm the one forgetting it, but still, same thing happens.
been happening since last year oo.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by alexowoade: 7:39am On May 15, 2017
U have violated there rule try and contact them about the wrong password
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 9:20am On May 15, 2017
alexowoade:
U have violated there rule try and contact them about the wrong password
violated ke?? how come?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by alexowoade: 11:55am On May 15, 2017
Or is it not amazon?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nonso92(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2017
alexowoade:
Or is it not amazon?
not amazon, I said shuterstock
Re: How to make money with pictures... by princenomics: 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
Good day house, I'll like to share my payoneer experience, it took payoneer 3 weeks to approve my account after which my account details was released. It also took 14 days to get the card. the postal code I used was "234", I didn't add "01" out of ignorance sha and the card was still sent to address I supplied in Benin City, Edo State.
So don't get worked up, in as much as the details you filled are correct, you will get your card. Thanks so much Crazy mommy

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by oloyede1(m): 7:06am On May 19, 2017
princenomics:
Good day house, I'll like to share my payoneer experience, it took payoneer 3 weeks to approve my account after which my account details was released. It also took 14 days to get the card. the postal code I used was "234", I didn't add "01" out of ignorance sha and the card was still sent to address I supplied in Benin City, Edo State.
So don't get worked up, in as much as the details you filled are correct, you will get your card. Thanks so much Crazy mommy

Nice.

For those looking to get payoneer card, use the registration link below to register on payoneer and you would get a bonus $25 upon receiving first payment into your card.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/SVgVixIRK31AWMvBw93XPMdD-PRRau0VOsHdoZXzXWqrkxz4APN5WCihUqhlsGKxuqd8F8vUrNVYax8qUcpVyA2

Then any money you make online (fiverr, iwriter, upword, freelancer and others, just withdraw into your payoneer and sell to exchangers easy!.)

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by femtopyy(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
@crazymommy, I published a photo book on kdp Amazon recently. I got a mail from them that I should provide any significant documentation or other evidence to proves that have retained right for the book. Acceptable documentation include a legal agreement from the author or publisher verifying you retain exclusive publishing rights. I have told them I took the pictures myself but they still want these document.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by DonBenghazi(m): 1:53am On Jun 05, 2017
OP I thank you for being a blessing through this topic, no good goes to waste it will return to you whether anyone prays for you or not. God bless you still. Please i have followed this thread from the beginning and i want to ask a few questions

1. If i use photos from pixabay or pexel, after editing it a bit should i admit its public domain on amazon when publishing?
2. These pictures add up to a lot of megabit, should choose 35% or 70% royalty on amazon since amazon charge for deliver on 70% royalty?
3. Do i just slap the photos on msword or add some write up to explain or engage the buyer?

I will await a response, thank you.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bukiss: 3:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for this . 07055156948 what app
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ojconfirm: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2017
@Crazymommy, I Majorly Need Ur Help. I Successfully Created 4 Photobook On Kdp.Amazon, 4 Photobook On Createspace In Following All Ur Instruction. But All My Photobook Didnt Make Any Single Sale Since January. I Try Goodreads Still Same. Please Kindle Help Me Out On How My Photobook Wil Be Making Sale.... Thankz.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by hoebamaa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Craczymommy...i just open my shutter account and payoneer account .once i a sale on a pic..how am i going to receive my payment thru payoneer?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Binsugar10: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
princenomics:
Plz, I just opened both amazon and payoneer account. Now, how do I get my payoneer account number and bank name to submit on amazon?
plz help me. thanks!
Re: How to make money with pictures... by modath(f): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2017
[...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by prettytolar(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shobizz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
To get your area postal code https://nigeriazipcodes.com

Crazymommy Weldon ma. It been a long time
Already published 2 books but no sales yet (not in haste

Have not gotten my card yet since July 2016 though I reapply n 2days ago hoping to get it dix time
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Shobizz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good
Re: How to make money with pictures... by lovean: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

You can check YouTube for Canva tutorials.

Canva isn't the only online designing tool available. We have:
1. Pixlr: https://pixlr.com/editor/
2. DIY Book Covers: http://diybookcovers.com/covercreator/
3. Picmonkey: https://www.picmonkey.com/

Just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Shobizz:
To get your area postal code https://nigeriazipcodes.com

Crazymommy Weldon ma. It been a long time
Already published 2 books but no sales yet (not in haste

Have not gotten my card yet since July 2016 though I reapply n 2days ago hoping to get it dix time
the funny thing is the card would have arrived nigeria since but u know our postal system here in nigeria is just useless...especially nipost
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Binsugar10:

Plz, I just opened both amazon and payoneer account. Now, how do I get my payoneer account number and bank name to submit on amazon?
plz help me. thanks!
after u login into your payoneer account put your mouse on the "recieve"tab then it would bring out some options so click on "global payment"when u click it it would bring out your USA bank account details which you can then attach to your Amazon account
Re: How to make money with pictures... by DanitoA1(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2017
This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.