Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (152342 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Osejohn(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
@crazzymommy, will shutterstock accept national Id card. Because all the ID card I have used were all rejected but I have not used National �
Re: How to make money with pictures... by emmdam(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: How to make money with pictures... by okwobros(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
crazymommy:
yeah of course it is possible but it depends on the android phone itself...
Please can you advise me on the model of andriod phone to use, thanks once more.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faheez(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls help, payoneer is not accepting my international passport details, and I don't have other options.. can I choose national ID and put my passport number pls.. thanks in advance
Re: How to make money with pictures... by bestspoke: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
faheez:
pls help, payoneer is not accepting my international passport details, and I don't have other options.. can I choose national ID and put my passport number pls.. thanks in advance

New registration?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by faheez(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
bestspoke:

New registration?
yes pls
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Manchidoy: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please how can I get my bank SWIFT /BIC Code as required in the payoneer registration
Re: How to make money with pictures... by edbraz05: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please can someone tell me how to present an account for payment on merch by amazon.
I understand one need to have an account domiciled in US or other selected countries.

What are other payment platform that one can use for the Merch by Amazon business?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by edbraz05: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Have someone confirmed that Payoneer remits people money?

I have seen some people saying that their money is stuck with them.

They are not allowing him to withdraw into his local account.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by esty57(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Manchidoy:
Please how can I get my bank SWIFT /BIC Code as required in the payoneer registration
call the customer care service number of your bank I just did mine yesterday and they gave me
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ojulari131(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
hello intelligent mum and others... im oppoortune to follow this thread yesternite and i just seek for a payooner account which has been approved with the us account... pls ma, when and how can i get my mastercard... thanks.. love u intelligent mum nt crazy @all...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Financialfree: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Franky826:
So after submitting exactly 21 pictures and counting on Shutterstock and getting rejected the whole time, just checked my mail now and saw 'congratulations, your photo have been approved'. 1out of 21! Lol. I must be an unskilled and wack photographer grin.

Being a contributor on Shutterstock no be here o. Crazymommy I remember in previous pages where you said patient is the key in doing this. People of God na true o grin. Patience is just inevitable in this. Though I do this on my spare time but I learnt a few lessons. I've not made
Sales but am a bit excited. so here's a few things I learnt

1. Take your time to read the Shutterstock blog especially the notorious '19 common 'newbie' mistakes you can easily avoid' grin. Here's link
https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/19-common-newbie-submission-mistakes-you-can-easily-avoid?customer_ID=188845046&utm_medium=email&campaign_ID=shutters.11981565&utm_campaign=Auto_Program_Contributor_Image_Approval_Rejection&launch_ID=11019285&utm_source=sstkemail

2. Don't get discouraged when you get rejection mail. Trust me I was always laughing like a goat when I get those mails because I knew that this day of acceptance would come grin

3. On taking shots I noticed it's not just how unique the image is it ought to be relevant too with an accurate title/description as they call it. Trust me you'll take killer shots and you get rejection mails like; image is over exposed or under exposed, grainy, saturated, oversaturated, noisy etc

4. increase the brightness of the camera while capturing so you can get at least a bright picture which is not under exposed they no take eye dey see dull pictures or under exposed pics in their own language

5. In describing your pictures before upload please make sure the title/description is APT! if you snap goat respect yourself and tittle it goat. Don't go and be doing 'beautiful black sexy goat' grin I tell you your rejection dey smile at you just like your goat grin

6. As crazymommy said in one of the pages you must not really use an expensive digital camera to succeed here. Yea if you can afford it why not actually it's much better. But hey if you wanna use a phone let the camera not be so bad. I used xiaomi redmi 4x for my pics, I cannot come and go and kill myself Biko grin.

If you are on budget you can get better and affordable phones than mine. (Moto G4 and Huawei honor 6x all have beast cameras for their relatively cheap prices).

So that's my little experience. Will keep the house updated.

When I get enough pics approved on Shutterstock I would try the Amazon photobook thing.

For those running from Amazon tax welcome to Shutterstock you shall surely still pay tax there grin

Bye!
Hello please can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
okwobros:

Please can you advise me on the model of andriod phone to use, thanks once more.
infinix hot
Re: How to make money with pictures... by knightgee(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
I registered on Payoneer and it was successful
But cant find anything about master card
How do I get the master card
Re: How to make money with pictures... by chapatti: 1:38am On Feb 18, 2018
The subject of money as it where is not taught in our schools. In fact, our school curriculum does not allow for it and for me, it is a very wrong way to train our wards. And again our parents have not on their own help matters too. One thing comes to mind and it is this. What exactly do you think when the poor and the rich teach their children about money? When the rich dad teach their children about prosperity is quite different from what the poor dad teach their children. Because the poor dad will teach their children ton play safe when it comes to money making and the rich dad will teach their children how to learn how to manage risk. Another difference is that the poor dad will teach their wards how to write a good resume while the rich dad will teach his wards how to write a very good and strong business proposals and financial plan that could and would end up creating jobs.
More on How To Make Money In Nigeria click here
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ghmnoble: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
Crazymommy!!! Will Shutterstock accept images from Pixabay
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks so much @crazymommy You're a blessing...
Now the problem is, I'm unable to complete the payoneer reg last page 4/4. Its requested for my bank name, BIC n so on. Pls how do I go about this? Thanks

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
oluwadamilare247:
Thanks so much @crazymommy
You're a blessing...

Now the problem is, I'm unable to complete the payoneer reg last page 4/4.
Its requested for my bank name, BIC n so on.
Pls how do I go about this?
Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
crazymommy:
infinix hot
Pls am unable to complete d last page on Payoneer Its asking for my bank details n so on and am not yet given an acct
Re: How to make money with pictures... by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Franky826:
So after submitting exactly 21 pictures and counting on Shutterstock and getting rejected the whole time, just checked my mail now and saw 'congratulations, your photo have been approved'. 1out of 21! Lol. I must be an unskilled and wack photographer grin.

Being a contributor on Shutterstock no be here o. Crazymommy I remember in previous pages where you said patient is the key in doing this. People of God na true o grin. Patience is just inevitable in this. Though I do this on my spare time but I learnt a few lessons. I've not made
Sales but am a bit excited. so here's a few things I learnt

1. Take your time to read the Shutterstock blog especially the notorious '19 common 'newbie' mistakes you can easily avoid' grin. Here's link
https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/19-common-newbie-submission-mistakes-you-can-easily-avoid?customer_ID=188845046&utm_medium=email&campaign_ID=shutters.11981565&utm_campaign=Auto_Program_Contributor_Image_Approval_Rejection&launch_ID=11019285&utm_source=sstkemail

2. Don't get discouraged when you get rejection mail. Trust me I was always laughing like a goat when I get those mails because I knew that this day of acceptance would come grin

3. On taking shots I noticed it's not just how unique the image is it ought to be relevant too with an accurate title/description as they call it. Trust me you'll take killer shots and you get rejection mails like; image is over exposed or under exposed, grainy, saturated, oversaturated, noisy etc

4. increase the brightness of the camera while capturing so you can get at least a bright picture which is not under exposed they no take eye dey see dull pictures or under exposed pics in their own language

5. In describing your pictures before upload please make sure the title/description is APT! if you snap goat respect yourself and tittle it goat. Don't go and be doing 'beautiful black sexy goat' grin I tell you your rejection dey smile at you just like your goat grin

6. As crazymommy said in one of the pages you must not really use an expensive digital camera to succeed here. Yea if you can afford it why not actually it's much better. But hey if you wanna use a phone let the camera not be so bad. I used xiaomi redmi 4x for my pics, I cannot come and go and kill myself Biko grin.

If you are on budget you can get better and affordable phones than mine. (Moto G4 and Huawei honor 6x all have beast cameras for their relatively cheap prices).

So that's my little experience. Will keep the house updated.

When I get enough pics approved on Shutterstock I would try the Amazon photobook thing.

For those running from Amazon tax welcome to Shutterstock you shall surely still pay tax there grin

Bye!
you are just a clown grin grin I had a bad day but you cracked me up.. Thank you
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Franky826: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
you are just a clown grin grin I had a bad day but you cracked me up.. Thank you

Sorry for your bad day.

Am happy I was able to squeeze a smile outta you.

Thanks for stopping by cheesy

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Franky826:

Sorry for your bad day.

Am happy I was able to squeeze a smile outta you.

Thanks for stopping by cheesy
i am having issues oo, how did you upload?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Franky826: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
i am having issues oo, how did you upload?

I'm assuming you are using a phone.

If that's the case and you use Google chrome browser, click on the drop down menu and select 'desktop site' to load page like a PC.

Everything should be clear from there.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by ahjerryboy1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
following
Re: How to make money with pictures... by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Franky826:

I'm assuming you are using a phone.

If that's the case and you use Google chrome browser, click on the drop down menu and select 'desktop site' to load page like a PC.

Everything should be clear from there.
thank you jare, have you withdrawn yet?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Franky826: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
thank you jare, have you withdrawn yet?

Nope

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone you can now post pictures on steemit.com and make money too...goodluck
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks for this information ma

Please is it compulsory dat the pictures are taken with the phone I upload with, can I take a pic from one phone and transfer it to the phone I upload with.
Thanks
Re: How to make money with pictures... by sakanifemi123(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
pls i am interestin but i dont want scam bec to make legit money online it is very hard but if it is genuine pls email me even if it any others let me know
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
Thanks for this information ma

Please is it compulsory dat the pictures are taken with the phone I upload with, can I take a pic from one phone and transfer it to the phone I upload with.
Thanks
yes of course
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
crazymommy:
yes of course

Thanks so much ma'am � ,you are the best kiss kiss

Please ma,I wanted to sign up on steemit,but it stops in my email. What can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.