Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains (859 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by dauntless15(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
i came across alot of girls in school that wears waist chains, out of curiosity i always ask what it meant and they all give different answers, i personally hate it though but some guys love it

some say they use it to know if they are gaining weight

some say it looks sexy on them

some say it has something to do with culture

some say its a juju protection

some say its a sex thing

some say its usually used by Lesbos mind you the girl that gave this particular answer doesn't use waist chains

some say they just like it

some say its a girl thing

some say its the trending fashion style of nowadays

so ladies i want to know whats up with the waist chains

and guys what do you think of a gurl who wears it
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by cruzita(f): 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
you have already listed all the reasons .

op goodnight

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by olatunjithomas(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
you see ehmm,nothing mesmerizes me in a girl as that waist chain you just mentioned. it kind of makes them look charming.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
I dunno Let's ask all the olosho's in the house grin
Dollyjoy laveda ireneony comman answer undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by dauntless15(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2016
cruzita:
you have already listed all the reasons .

op goodnight
ehn goodnight too
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by dauntless15(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
you see ehmm,nothing mesmerizes me in a girl as that waist chain you just mentioned. it kind of makes them look charming.
lol her butts will look funny when viewed from behind though, when shes unclad and the chain is there like a the embroidery and pattern surrounding the neck of a clay pot, while the butt is the pot, her waist is the neck
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by Charles4075(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2016
Op, the love I have for ladies with waist beads is like crazy.. Especially a chubby chocolate or ebony lady with a killer curve- Damn..
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2016
Chains make me think far, ill just assume the lady is a sex goddess, and it will make me adore her...I love it
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by mii4u(f): 11:48pm On May 26, 2016
Most times, there is more to that waist chain than meets the eye , though they will all have reasons to give for putting it on. wen u hear stories of ladies and Wat their waist chains are associated with, u will become wary of ladies that wear it .
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by dauntless15(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2016
mii4u:
Most times, there is more to that waist chain than meets the eye , though they will all have reasons to give for putting it on. wen u hear stories of ladies and Wat their waist chains are associated with, u will become wary of ladies that wear it .
my thoughts exactly
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by dauntless15(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Chains make me think far, ill just assume the lady is a sex goddess, and it will make me adore her...I love it
i think its fetish though
Re: What Is It With Girls And Waist Chains by Kiish(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2016
turn off for me... then na my own opinion. Different strokes for different folks

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day (Children's Day) / See An Old Man Carrying A Baby On His Back While Riding A Bike / Why Are Nigeria Relationships Expensive To Keep???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.