Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. (3617 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How To Pamper Your Man This Love Season! Learn The Massagingtricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:23am On May 27, 2016
I know the topic sounds funny though but I think it's what I need right now. I have been to places both in Naija and outside the shores, I have seen & been with alot of girls from different countries and of different specs but I still feel my Naija ladies anyday anytime.

I won't say am a rich guy cus my parents made life seem easy for us but I am someone who believes in doing his own thing so I go about my own hussle like I need my own paper so though it's not smooth right now cus I ain't asking getting home pay anymore but my hussle is kicking up gradually. I guess you can see what I do from my signature.

Every girl I have met and been with always want marriage which is not bad as am actually due for it but I think they all try to fake it all believing that I got so much to inherit based on our tradition but truth is I don't send all that and intend to build my own empire in corporate travel & hospitality.

Now all I think I need is a young girl who is decent and loyal to spoil. Am tired of this whole by force marriage stuff. I need a girl I can have fun with and who knows if she could actually be wify at the end but you shouldn't be thinking to that direction for now. Just someone I could spoil but not an underage.

This is romance section of Nairaland so I believe even if some people try to bash me on this, there just might be someone to tell a better story of getting to meet me and be with me through this post.

This had to be modified as asked by updating the post below:

Ok I gat nothing to hide. I am 32 never been married both home and abroad, no kids though looking for to that and I am based in Lagos like stated in my signature already.

I had really long term relationships because I never liked double dating just that somewhere along the line we get to split without grudges when marriage pressure starts coming into it or taking in for me.

I have met some other girls along the line also though not in a relationship with them when I get single again and we have a no strings attached kind of stuff which really goes well because we don't have to carry the cross of dating.

If you have been in a cool no strings attached relationship before then you could easily grab what I mean. That actually works more than this whole dating thing. So I am looking for a young girl that understands that and we can just have really good times together.

I am not a sex freek on a normal not so am actually looking for someone that understands private fun. A girl that keeps to herself, has less friends and can be there when I just need her around so we can go out together and have fun together.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 27, 2016
seems you are new to smoking weed. don't worry u will get used to it or rather it will get used to u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:40am On May 27, 2016
grin that's right OP, spread the love...

I found mine Here too.. kiss I love that guy so much!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:42am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin that's right OP, spread the love...

I found mine Here too.. kiss I love that guy so much!

Nice one, I feel ya
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 12:44am On May 27, 2016
You make it sound sweet bt love aint that sweet

I actually wanted to av fun too but i got more dan i requested for in a hurtful way

1 Like

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:48am On May 27, 2016
op

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by tripplephi: 12:48am On May 27, 2016
Close this thread. It's not real
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:52am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
op

Hey airy...have to talk to Royal yet? grin
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:53am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
You make it sound sweet bt love aint that sweet

I actually wanted to av fun too but i got more dan i requested for in a hurtful way

Yeah I understand but trust me I know who I am and I guess it's the girl who will tell the story not me. Am very soft with ladies actually and I think they try to use that to tie me down. If I get what am actually looking for now then I believe it's gonna be better for me and she might just be the happiest girl somehow. Once we got that cool understanding of just fun for now doesn't mean it's all about sex then she will be just so happy.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by ivyy(f): 12:54am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
seems you are new to smoking weed. don't worry u will get used to it or rather it will get used to u

grin grin
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:54am On May 27, 2016
tripplephi:
Close this thread. It's not real

So what isn't real about it?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:55am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hey airy...have to talk to Royal yet? grin
yes i have.

he said he will talk to you then get back to me...

kindly make him understand where i am coming from okay..

thanks in anticipation

meanwhile, chop kiss first

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 12:55am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Yeah I understand but trust me I know who I am and I guess it's the girl who will tell the story not me. Am very soft with ladies actually and I think they try to use that to tie me down. If I get what am actually looking for now then I believe it's gonna be better for me and she might just be the happiest girl somehow. Once we got that cool understanding of just fun for now doesn't mean it's all about sex then she will be just so happy.

smiley smiley smiley smiley i hope u find her
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 27, 2016
ivyy:

grin grin
what?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:57am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:

New ke... Been there, done more and so passed that level right now.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 12:59am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley smiley smiley i hope u find her

Thanks dear. Love your matured approach to this. Only a woman of substance can feel this just like you did.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:00am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Thanks dear. Love your matured approach to this. Only a woman of substance can feel this just like you did.

smiley tanx
I just happen to kno ow tru love is hard to find

1 Like

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:02am On May 27, 2016
AirSultan:
yes i have.

he said he will talk to you then get back to me...

kindly make him understand where i am coming from okay..

thanks in anticipation

meanwhile, chop kiss first

I think he knows about u a lil bit... grin

Don't worry we will discuss this ASAP..

That kiss tho...like suffocating . grin tongue
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:03am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley tanx
I just happen to kno ow tru love is hard to find

Yeah sure. I know it's always there but sometimes our choices leads us to the wrong places. So we have to go out of our way to get what we want. I never thought I will do a thing like this but I have done it and who knows if this is it
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

I think he knows about u a lil bit... grin
Don't worry we will discuss this ASAP..
That kiss tho...like suffocating . grin tongue
yeah cheesy

thanks hon..

lol...
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

New ke... Been there, done more and so passed that level right now.
oya chop knuckle. smokers are liable to die young
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:05am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Yeah sure. I know it's always there but sometimes our choices leads us to the wrong places. So we have to go out of our way to get what we want. I never thought I will do a thing like this but I have done it and who knows if this is it

smiley Goodluck with that
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:06am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:

oya chop knuckle. smokers are liable to die young

Chop knuckle too bro, but tell that to the young ones not men like us.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:07am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley Goodluck with that

Cheers. I loved your conversation though... More times aiit
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:07am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Cheers. I loved your conversation though... More times aiit

smiley tanx
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:09am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley tanx

Do you mind some offline chat?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

smiley i tend to b annoying offline
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:12am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley i tend to b annoying offline

I can give it a shot. Just maybe you might find out it isn't you really annoying but probably who ever got ur annoyed.
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by Nobody: 1:13am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

e bere abi?

na so

Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:15am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

I can give it a shot. Just maybe you might find out it isn't you really annoying but probably who ever got ur annoyed.

smiley tanx
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by SurewayBookings: 1:16am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley tanx

Is that a yes or a no?
Re: I Need A Baby Girl To Pamper. by halfricanadian(f): 1:17am On May 27, 2016
SurewayBookings:

Is that a yes or a no?

Its a do wat u want

Ryt now im quite emotional
Just do wat u want
Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? / Is This Girl In Love With Me / I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.