Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (33891 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by 151487made(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by yungpowers(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
ok
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by MrCow(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
lolz
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Lajilajo(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
They will send me one mumu message like go and wash the roof of the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin

Hehehehe, so you re trying to say your eyes has been seeing things long before those seeds on your body started geminating? lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ikbnice(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
Everywhere gets silent as if in a graveyard then begin the talk of what home videos are becoming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by funkymatics(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
dad will say, close ur eyes
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
My mum walks out ...sometimes u 'll hear "so this is the Iranu 'u pple watch" cheesy

My dad:No News ?
Me:daddy it's not time yet
Dad:check NTA, AIT,CHANNELS,SILVER BIRD
Me:No news yet
Dad:oya put off the TV ....All u pple do is watch TV ,,your mates are doing something meaningful with their life..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by CountDracula(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

Wait! What How old are u?
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Omotayor123(f): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

shocked shocked
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by HomeOfMe(f): 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
dauntless15:
when i was a teenager, such moments are always awkward and fun as for my mum she will immediately start looking at her toes, and my dad will scramble for the remote and change it to aljazeera, and starts the lecture........... the purpose we all convey in this parlour is to create a family time, to create this bond, closure and thats what decent and close knitted families do, now its 9pm dont you have school tomorrow? we will all say no, and he will say wont you go and do your assignments, we will say no assignments, and he will say the people who invented TVS are great book worms and we should be studying hard to invent our own tv, if we still refuse to goto bed, he will change his facial expression to angry and say go and sleep, children needs sleep to grow, after we leave he will resume the movie. grin, i cant help but laugh whenever i recall with nostalgia how funny those days was

share your story peepz
I tell my boys,"go to your room and tidy it up properly,I'll come and inspect it in 20mins and don't come back here till I ask you to", by then movie has ended!

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by ikgabriel(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2016
What do you gain from lies are you from apc village?
Vinshu:

3 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Elebiju: 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
permsec:
Al jazeera? Op u can lie for africa!
The op is not lying, you failed to deduce that he is a new generation youth.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Bari22: 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
I be like this

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by princeisah26(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2016
grin my mum will say were is the remote
put it in 157 afican magic yourba let watch the news

5 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by permsec: 10:42pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
The op is not lying, you failed to deduce that he is a new generation youth.
abi? Thanks for the reminder.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by iamNifemi(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
almujeebe:

When will you stop lying?
When Chukwuma Adekunle Ciroma passes his Waec!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
almujeebe:

When will you stop lying?
don't mind her
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by macaranta(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
macaranta, no homework today?
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by PAnaceA7(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2016
I don't know bcus I go straight to my room/toilet and come back after 10mins grin

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by permsec: 10:53pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked
our wife bawo ni longest time
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Rilwayne001: 10:55pm On May 27, 2016
My dad don't watch movie.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by iahmed(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
ok! but now am a dad
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Temiemmanuel(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
My Dad is always in possession of the remote control, so he immediately change the channel.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by spartacuz: 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin
Awww.... You're so sweet!

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
Who watches movies with their parents?

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by RexTramadol1: 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
Na dat tym dem go know say Jonathan and Buhari be d same

As a coded boy na to half close eye like I don sleep!

For my mind I go be like 4k am well well

But I suspect say my mama dey check dickical reaction.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by nonyofor2(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2016
Na dat time u go go message tire till d sex scene finish
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by refiner(f): 11:02pm On May 27, 2016

mommy:Ada,get me that remote,that's why I hate movies!...

but she'll put it back almost immediately...undecided
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Damikevin(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2016
SKAMM:
They increase the volume.
LWKMD! Your head dey garage aswear!
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 27, 2016
Vinshu:

why yu dey lie like dis, e good for ur eye?

2 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by defemidefemi(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
what a pretty damsel I c on ur dp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.