Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (33895 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by okechukwu16: 7:57am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin
. Bad girl Rihanna. I feel U.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by tunnyl(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao..

Lwkmd
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by gagewonda(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2016
I remember wen i was little. On dis fateful day we were watching a movie on showtime movie channel wen one of those sudden hardcore scenes popped up. Usually d remote shld hav been by myside or wit my younger bro bt sadly it was on d centre table so we were helpless. Next tin my mom started shouting in benin "ehn ehn ehn ehn wat is dis" nd my dad was like " hehehe dey r really digging it" den mom was like " who put it in dis channel" i was like "its nosa" nosa said its me nd my mom banned us from watching movie channel from dat day onward. That started d era of sneaking to watch movies nd putting cnn on recall once we hear any footstep press recall to cnn nd cancel display lols

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by laikas: 8:16am On May 28, 2016
almujeebe:

When will you stop lying?
it is no lie o, even my parents let i and my siblings watch sex scene. buh the tension mehn na die.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by aprokomania(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
usually the only time we watch movie together is at night. anytime they start a sex scene everybody go form automatic sleep. popsy will look around for any one who is still awake, your eyes better not be open. after the sex scene you can continue watching.
but I think for us who know better this generation, it makes more sense to preview any movie you need to watch with family to avoid family discomfort and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by IamLucy(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
when i was a teenager, such moments are always awkward and fun as for my mum she will immediately start looking at her toes, and my dad will scramble for the remote and change it to aljazeera, and starts the lecture........... the purpose we all convey in this parlour is to create a family time, to create this bond, closure and thats what decent and close knitted families do, now its 9pm dont you have school tomorrow? we will all say no, and he will say wont you go and do your assignments, we will say no assignments, and he will say the people who invented TVS are great book worms and we should be studying hard to invent our own tv, if we still refuse to goto bed, he will change his facial expression to angry and say go and sleep, children needs sleep to grow, after we leave he will resume the movie. grin, i cant help but laugh whenever i recall with nostalgia how funny those days was

share your story peepz
and you had to copy paste from google to make a point.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 8:48am On May 28, 2016
this movie is rated 16 and above. Even when i was 18 i was still restricted gringringrin
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by demiladeesther(f): 8:54am On May 28, 2016
The remote was always with my mom and in such instance she would just change d channel.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
These D reason I don't watch movie with parent
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by adedayourt(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Abi ooo. Where is adedayourt??

omotayor123 dearie hw u doin
permsec brov loooooongest tym smiley smiley
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by AmAlbert(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car

Go Iron the car, then from there mop the garden...
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Maranka(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2016
Most of the time all the movies containing adult section are coming late-night so most of them are sleeping that time
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2016
Bamz:

LOL can I can be your half brother? haha
PS. I'm not trying to brother-zone you lmao

Btw crazeclown is soooo funnay, I'm watching skit compilation vol. 6

No problem brother ...you are welcome

You have thesame lip with my great-grand father tongue

i think we might be related
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dauntless15(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2016
IamLucy:
and you had to copy paste from google to make a point.
experience dawg
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dauntless15(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I tell my boys,"go to your room and tidy it up properly,I'll come and inspect it in 20mins and don't come back here till I ask you to", by then movie has ended!
lol
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Omotayor123(f): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
adedayourt:

omotayor123 dearie hw u doin permsec brov loooooongest tym smiley smiley
Welcome back.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dauntless15(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
iya your dad even get time to engage you in all that. If i was watchin with my dad nobi person go tell me to fastforward or change channel.
abi auto correction
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Oluwaxhango(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2016
AirSultan:
lmao..
Hmm

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Vinshu(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2016
bigcil2:

Are you sure your dad and mum are Nigerians based in Nigeria? undecided

I never said they were did i?

1 Like

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by frank950(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
My mum would hiss and say "ndi ocha" self if its a foreign movie and if local, she'll curse! Then I'll hiss too and fast forward but replay it later when no one is watching grin

this gel eeh wink
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by bannykel: 11:27am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
buaaaaaaaaaa,vu no serious o
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by bannykel: 11:27am On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
buaaaaaaaaaa, u no serious o
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dauntless15(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2016
hateU2 my love, DiAmOnDrUbY my wannabe baby mama come and see i made frontpage, yay for me, show me some love people, dont be shy
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by tompat86(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
when i was a teenager, such moments are always awkward and fun as for my mum she will immediately start looking at her toes, and my dad will scramble for the remote and change it to aljazeera, and starts the lecture........... the purpose we all convey in this parlour is to create a family time, to create this bond, closure and thats what decent and close knitted families do, now its 9pm dont you have school tomorrow? we will all say no, and he will say wont you go and do your assignments, we will say no assignments, and he will say the people who invented TVS are great book worms and we should be studying hard to invent our own tv, if we still refuse to goto bed, he will change his facial expression to angry and say go and sleep, children needs sleep to grow, after we leave he will resume the movie. grin, i cant help but laugh whenever i recall with nostalgia how funny those days was

share your story peepz
My dad screamed..."tom,av u ironed d gate"
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by dauntless15(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2016
tompat86:
My dad screamed..."tom,av u ironed d gate"
hahahahahaha hilarious
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Bamz(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2016
Sempumping:

No problem brother ...you are welcome

You have thesame lip with my great-grand father tongue

i think we might be related

Great grandfather? cry I'm not doing again
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by Ayaba2015(f): 12:42pm On May 28, 2016
Daddy used to say Temi close your eyes
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by JoeCutie(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2016
My mum go just use her glasses and cover her eyes, but wetin you dey watch, she dey watch. No time. She believes that we are all adults. grin

4 Likes

Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by weselomo(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
ur mum hunmmmmm, no comment on her case
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by freakffffffffff: 2:27pm On May 28, 2016
I dnt even watch movies wit my parents cos I knw such tin must occur...in other to avoid it,I stay away.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by hero2000: 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
Vinshu:
Nothing. My dad and mum let me and my brothers watch them make love. So what's a TV sex scene? Lol

No wonder many 13 year olds are no longer virgins.
Re: What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene by seunfape(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tosin.

Go nd IRON the car
iron the car?your mum fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video) / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.