Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Beautiful Words For Our Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Words For Our Children (445 Views)

Our Children Are Sexy! / How To Protect Our Children From Pedophiles / She Ran With Our Children Birth Certificate Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Words For Our Children by olymurphy(f): 12:28am On May 27, 2016
Today is children's day, let's tell our children how much we love them.
When I became pregnant for the first time with you, I lost my shape, acne started appearing on my once beautiful and spotless face, I couldn't keep any food down cos I was always vomiting and other symptoms I experienced and I passed through hell before you came out.
But when I held you in my arms and looked at your beautiful face, you immediately stole my heart. All I now always think of is how I can be a better person all because of you, how to be the best role model for you and how I will make you feel that you have the best mom in this world.
You are the little sun that lights up my day
And you are also my gift of inestimable value.
I love you my baby.

The floor is officially open cool

(1) (Reply)

How Little Einstein's Are Formed / Tears And Pain....god Hear The Cry Of A Mother / Things Your Parents Cant't Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.