Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana (18038 Views)

Court Fines Clarence Peters N5million For Copyright Infringment / PHOTOS Of Clarence Peters And Music Stars In Various Video Shoot / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by emmalezy(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2016
Ace Nigerian music video director, Clarence Peters, according to latest information has been robbed of his production valuables and other belongings in Accra, Ghana.

Reggie Rockstone of VVIP fame has confirmed the robbery incident to Accra-based Radio Gold on Thursday afternoon and described it as unfortunate and a disgrace to Ghana.

Clarence Peters who was in Ghana to work with VVIP and other artistes like Stonebwoy and Patoranking lost items including a hard drive which contained rushes of VVIP’s upcoming video with Patoranking and also works of Stonebwoy worth thousands of Ghana cedis.

“When we shot the video and then his crew who lived in East Airport Guest House…He brought his own camera crew who he has been working with for years and then he stayed at Alisa Hotel. Tuesday night by 2: 00am we saw the CTTV footage, a young man neatly dressed, walked into the room and picked up the bag and walked out. I mean this is the creepiest thing with people still sleeping in the room. Now the footage is not too clear and we don’t know what happened in the room,” he said.

According to Reggie, “VVIP, Stonebwoy, Clarence Peters and Patoranking are ready to offer a sum of ten thousand US dollars ($10,000) to anybody who would help to recover the lost items.”

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Nigerian-video-director-Clarence-Peters-robbed-in-Ghana-442104

2 Shares

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Damsonkc(m): 3:16am On May 27, 2016
We cry brain drain when our artists leave for Europe and North America or other saner climes but we forget that we contribute a lot to this. As an artist, a writer, I condemn this art wholly and I implore every sane Nigerian to do same. We must learn to protect our artists.

In other news, I made FTC for the first time ever even without trying to. Well, make I Kuku enjoy wetin una dey enjoy since.

9 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by seenter84: 3:32am On May 27, 2016
kpele
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by pinkyliceous(f): 3:36am On May 27, 2016
Jesus please have mercy on him.
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:32am On May 27, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by nickyvick(f): 4:42am On May 27, 2016
Clearance shot it..

What a bad news..when God elevates you,no amount of robbery can set you back..

Take heart bro..Better equipment on the way..

7 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by alexy147(m): 4:46am On May 27, 2016
You cannot frustrate the hustle of a young man whose God's hands are heavily upon..

God will make provision for bigger and better equipment for more CLEARANCE SHIT IT videos..

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by proeast(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2016
Na Wa O, which kain thing be dis, 60,000 dollars worth of equipment stolen just like that??
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Smellymouth: 5:46am On May 27, 2016
Make dem do better findings..

Whoever stole the equipment is amongst them..
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by pretydiva(f): 6:38am On May 27, 2016
Eyahh. Buh Ghana why undecided
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 8:20am On May 27, 2016
eeyah... dts too much

see this::: Photos:: Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out
In Clingy Teal Dress http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photos-toyin-aimakhu-steps-out-in.html
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
He should come back to Nigeria undecided

Original works (in their raw form) are now gone. shocked
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Twaci(f): 10:13am On May 27, 2016
Just a little hitch on the path to greater success.

Speaking of....I need a camera. Any good suggestions?
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by nbright: 10:14am On May 27, 2016
Ghana just get mind dey di Nigerians anyhow because one presidiotno dey stay I'm country
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by GraceBestowed(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2016
*Sigh* .. That's a shame! It is more important that people are safe; things are replaceable, people aren't.

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 10:14am On May 27, 2016
So Fuckıng what
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by BABANGBALI: 10:17am On May 27, 2016
Enemies everywhere. I think say na only me get enemy for this world

Cc:VickyRotex

Aminat508

Rokiatu

Prettythicksme

Freeglobe

Msglobalwonder

Osusumustflow

Edwife

Mukina2

Ishilove
Notoriousbabe
. Funjosh
Eleko1
Funmilade11
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by ORACLE1975(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2016
Who's this please
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Dronedude(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2016
10,000 dollars. shocked

Hold me somebody... angry where is that thief.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Beehshorp(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2016
Chai... Clarence shot it, u for shoot dem now
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 10:19am On May 27, 2016
U can't hire three policemen with all the money u have, or even five able bouncers?
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Beehshorp(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2016
Clarence shot it... U for shoot dem naw
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by miqos02(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2016
sorri
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2016
Ndo. Pele
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by poweredcom(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2016
Haaaa kai very bad noww tthese fools wanna stress peters those euipment na money. O
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2016
Haters will hate...

Clarence will conquer.. cos he SHOT IT!!!

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2016
When dis man wan barb him dada sef
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by Nobody: 11:01am On May 27, 2016
Clarence is so SSP shocked
Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by osesology(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2016
For real! That's bad news.

I smell conspiracy!

Re: Clarence Peters Robbed Of His Equipment In Ghana by rawtouch: 12:03pm On May 27, 2016
not even at gunpoint, and how do people sleep as if they are practicing how to die

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boost Your Sexual Wellness With This Awesome Recipe / Tonto Dikeh Shares Tips On Relationship To Save One From Stress And Heartaches / Sunshinegzuz Gifts Mum Car On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.