Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them (604 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Sugarcious(m): 3:18am On May 27, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, lets appreciate our chidren today. Show them some love and tell us how you celebrited 27 when you were a Kid.
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by pinkyliceous(f): 3:19am On May 27, 2016
Lalasticlala see your future daughter-in-law.

Picture credit: google.

1 Like

Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Shaadey: 3:21am On May 27, 2016
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Cutehector(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2016
Future son of hector. Happy children's day.
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by olymurphy(f): 6:00am On May 27, 2016
When I became pregnant for the first time with you, I lost my shape, acne started appearing on my once beautiful and spotless face, I couldn't keep any food down cos I was always vomiting and other symptoms I experienced and I passed through hell before you came out.
But when I held you in my arms and looked at your beautiful face, you immediately stole my heart. All I now always think of is how I can be a better person all because of you, how to be the best role model for you and how I will make you feel that you have the best mom in this world.
You are the little sun that lights up my day
And you are also my gift of inestimable value.
I love you my baby.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Smellymouth: 6:28am On May 27, 2016
grin cheesy angry grin
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Smellymouth: 6:29am On May 27, 2016
Lovely photos
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Nobody: 7:07am On May 27, 2016
While we try to teach our children all about Life… Our Children teach us what Life is all about….. On this occasion.. give your precious one’s the priceless gift of Time… Happy Children’s Day To My Cute Cousins !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by agarawu23(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2016
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Nobody: 7:12am On May 27, 2016
grin Happy children's day!

Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:14am On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day celebration to my cute children ... And all the kids on nairaland
Re: Today Is 27th May, Share Pictures Of Your Kids Or Siblings And Wishes For Them by Swissheart(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day Celebration to all our kids

(1) (Reply)

Husband To Wife Relationship / Tragedy: Five Year-old Girl Dies In Kerosene Explosion / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.