Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU (5263 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / Sulyman Abdulkareem Is The New Vice-Chancellor Of University Of Ilorin / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:16am On May 27, 2016
The Lagos State Government has appointed retired Honourable Adesola Oguntade as the Fourth Chancellor of the Lagos State University, along with other respected men and women who have excelled in their various fields, as members of the 10th Governing Council of the University.

Speaking on new developments for the School, Governor Ambode confirms that he assented to the bill amending the Lagos State University Law. With these amendments, Academic Staff of Professional Cadre can now retire at the age of Seventy (70) years while Academic Staff of other Cadres and Non-Academic Staff will now retire at Sixty-Five (65) years.

Also, Students can now reside on Campus and the Vice Chancellor shall henceforth hold office for a single term of five (5) years.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2016/05/lagos-state-govt-appoints-retired-hon.html

1 Share

Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by tundelis(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2016
grin

*modified*1st FTC of the day cool
I dedicate this FTC to Wizkid, Davido and Lil kesh. .happy children's day boys grin

3 Likes

Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Faremisodeeq(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2016
....congrats to him
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by ORACLE1975(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2016
Lagos keep making headlines this day

Lagos season
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by teemanbastos(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2016
tundelis:
grin
Faremisodeeq:
nukenude:
[/quote][quote author=ORACLE1975 post=46007041]K
spacebookers grin grin

why na?
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by sabi159(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2016
K
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by teemanbastos(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2016
hope it helps d firstclass/students ratio
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by gisthit: 6:52am On May 27, 2016
Nice one,congratulations.

For more information+pictures visit @ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/05/lasg-appoints-retired-hon-justice.html
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Demexx23: 6:53am On May 27, 2016
I want to say a big congratulation to the new LASU VC.
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by tundelis(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2016
teemanbastos:

spacebookers grin grin

why na?
I want see whr e dey go first ni jare. ..abeg stick to my signature jor
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by teemanbastos(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2016
tundelis:

I want see whr e dey go first ni jare. ..abeg stick to my signature jor
ahahahaha@signature... I was born in d 30s
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by MOA15(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by musquareni(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:

The Lagos State Government has appointed retired Honourable Adesola Oguntade as the Fourth Chancellor of the Lagos State University, along with other respected men and women who have excelled in their various fields, as members of the 10th Governing Council of the University.

Speaking on new developments for the School, Governor Ambode confirms that he assented to the bill amending the Lagos State University Law. With these amendments, Academic Staff of Professional Cadre can now retire at the age of Seventy (70) years while Academic Staff of other Cadres and Non-Academic Staff will now retire at Sixty-Five (65) years.

Also, Students can now reside on Campus and the Vice Chancellor shall henceforth hold office for a single term of five (5) years.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2016/05/lagos-state-govt-appoints-retired-hon.html
congrats
cc lalasticlala
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Collins2028(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
Harbdulrasaq:

cc lalasticlala
I can never believe LASU. until LASU graduate all the external system student including postgraduate student who ve invested their resources, like "time, money, stress and effort for betterment of their life. LASU IS destiny killer.
Governor should sack all the politician called lecturers that distort the academic activities of the school to zero level. Students have queuing up for 10 yrs mostly external system postgraduate students oF LASU, no certificate, some people have no even see their result. The worst institution in d history of mankind. forget about LASU my follow Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by YaksonFCA(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2016
Lagos too much. Keep doing the good job Gov Ambode.
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Nobody: 7:29am On May 27, 2016
External system have no results because na Objective questions dem take graduate
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by Profkomolafe(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2016
tundelis:
grin

*modified*1st FTC of the day cool
I dedicate this FTC to Wizkid, Davido and Lil kesh. .happy children's day boys grin
those boys go buy you ooo, them go even collect change.
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by valencia25(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Collins2028:
I can never believe LASU. until LASU graduate all the external system student including postgraduate student who ve invested their resources, like "time, money, stress and effort for betterment of their life. LASU IS destiny killer.
Governor should sack all the politician called lecturers that distort the academic activities of the school to zero level. Students have queuing up for 10 yrs mostly external system postgraduate students oF LASU, no certificate, some people >b]have no [/b] even see their result. The worst institution in d history of mankind. forget about LASU my follow Nigeria

No wonder you had no result..

1 Like

Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by jdstunt(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2016
K
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by pheesayor(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2016
Permission to derail

LASU External System is what I will never wish even my enemy. 6 years after and result is still hanging...
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by tall2ce(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2016
teemanbastos:
hope it helps d firstclass/students ratio
u have to be an insider to know about the first class ratio. U think we are dullards?
Re: Adesola Oguntade Appointed As Chancellor Of LASU by tall2ce(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2016
Collins2028:
Governor should sack all the politician called lecturers that distort the academic activities of the school to zero level. Students have queuing up for 10 yrs mostly external system postgraduate students oF LASU, no certificate, some people have no even see their result. The worst institution in d history of mankind. forget about LASU my follow Nigeria
I don't know people still see LASU in its old form.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Delay In Getting My Transcript From OOU / Any Alternatives To Nairaland / Satellite Campuses Of Universities In Lagos- Which Is Good And Has Its Form Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.