Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26077 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ashewoboy(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Mommysgirl, let me put my one inside your zero, so we can have a picture to post here. You know say i love you and i want you to have my baby.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omotayor123(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Celebrating my Niece:* Babalola Kauzara Ife-oluwa A. K. A. Eja Nla grin cheesy

A beautiful Rare Gem. My unofficial comedian. Always curious and inquisitive. I wish you well
And I pray you grow up to fulfill all expectations. Love you cheesy grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by pretydiva(f): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by agrovick(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
Post fire
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by saaedlee: 12:52pm On May 27, 2016
This shouldn't be encouraged at all, do you know what you are exposing your kids or siblings to?
If as adults and NL members, we find it difficult to upload our true images, why then should we be encouraged to upload images of little and underage kids for Christ sake our loved ones? Nah, I strongly object to this and ths MOD should be warned on placing such topics on FP.

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, etc.

Dont ban me for airing my opinion though.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Allosaurus: 12:52pm On May 27, 2016
ladyF:
grin
Where's your own Shidren?

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by deyvhid26: 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's day to my first love ... Love of my life. Love u small mummy.

16 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Mjshexy(f): 12:54pm On May 27, 2016
Happy kids day grin

41 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Allosaurus: 12:54pm On May 27, 2016
saaedlee:
This shouldn't be encouraged at all, do you know what you are exposing your kids or siblings to?
If as adults and NL members, we find it difficult to upload our true images, why then should we be encouraged to upload images of little and underage kids for Christ sake our loved ones? Nah, I strongly object to this and ths MOD should be warned on placing such topics on FP.

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, etc.

Dont ban me for airing my opinion though.
Rubbish! There are many more children's pictures being posted on Facebook and Instagram right now.

13 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by techmart(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2016
shout out to my wonderful bae....

Princess Phoebe !!!

Love you so much.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Roon9(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
I don't have embarassed

Let's make one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Beremx(f): 12:57pm On May 27, 2016
happy children's day to my little man. mummy and daddy loves you so much.

24 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by FrankValency(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
some ppl can think backward eh, so all the pictures of ur kid u upload on Facebook ,BBM , WhatsApp and co, how many ppl don use am do money ritual.....nansense

my angel

15 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by holluwai(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Let me think about it first
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ladyF(f): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
Allosaurus:

Where's your own Shidren?
lol I gats reserve that space na. Oya check now for some hot sturvs grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by winec(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day sweeties..

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by banmee(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
My baddest Ninjas, Masterflex and Akpons. grin

22 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by stigmond(m): 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Happy children's day
why she con resemble aki like Abi na him ni?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ejeh121(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my first fruit,u rock my WORLD! Luv u to the heavens

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
Swissheart:
Happy Children's Day
and when will you have yours?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2016
...............Happy Children's Day

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by omosko(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
As long as Apc remained in Government. I will not come down from this plantain.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
stigmond:
why she con resemble aki like Abi na him ni?

Na Aki o

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by perryy(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
My joy

16 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SHEEGO2015(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
Apy birthday boi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Fiwasayo(f): 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to all the beautiful kids out there

34 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ola1982(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to the most important people in my life

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by saaedlee: 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
Allosaurus:

Rubbish! There are many more children's pictures being posted on Facebook and Instagram right now.
And who is the target audience?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SpaxeX(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
Zata

16 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by NinaArsenal(f): 1:07pm On May 27, 2016
Don't have my own kids. But happy children's day to my niece, nephew and my fiance kids. Love you huge.

13 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Pholuso: 1:09pm On May 27, 2016
U r Gods given gift. Happy Children's Day Sweetheart. Love u dearly.

10 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SUPOL(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day, Niece Odera

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.