Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:34 PM

At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please (2325 Views)

Does GLO NG Do This On Purpose? / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Blackberry In Nigeria: Thanks to Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please by stepitup(f): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hey!
Well I would appreciate any help I can get on this.

I recently arrived in Nigeria and my At&t network switched to Ng Glo on its own. I've spent some time on the Internet trying to figure out the billing and all, still cant find the info i need. But when people call my att number I still get my calls from the US.
Anyone got some info. Thanks in advance
Re: At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please by stepitup(f): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
oh yeah I forgot to add. , I still get to check my email and browse n all. but I'm not really sure what network I'm using when I use some of these features
Re: At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please by moonraker(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
The Service is called Roaming. the ability to use yur phone in a country where yur host network

has some agreements with the country you are going to. In yur case, Glo is yur roaming partner

beta be careful, the roaming charges might cost yu an arm and a leg, well at least in my case.
Re: At&t To Glo Ng How Does That Work. Help Please by stepitup(f): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2009
yh thx, and its extremely cheap too,

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A5 Mid Range Phone / My Android Phone (gowin M6) Turns Off By Itself / Beware Of This Number ****** 08060518174********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.