Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? (2704 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / Got A Job Through Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
If you got a job through Nairaland anytime this year,
and you haven't shared your experience yet, please do so on this thread.

We want to rejoice with you,
and we want to know whether our initiatives are working.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Seun(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2009
Anyone?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Saharo: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2009
My brother was able to a get a job through a post I copied for him from Nairaland last month. Not a big one though, but something for him to start with.

Thanks to Seun and Nairaland.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by koolchicco: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
Au contraire,My Friend lost his Job 'cos on Nairaland! lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by illusion2: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
koolchicco:

Au contraire,My Friend lost his Job 'cos on Nairaland! lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy How cheeky,maybe u can tell us more . . . ?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by jayskillx(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
I am still searching for IT job.just for a period of one year. Pls contact me on, 08038038457
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by kwaze(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
The dilemma is when people get the job they dont visit nairaland again until after sometime.

Three different pple have gotten jobs through some of my post on Nairaland.

Bright
chris and Philip.

Those are their names. Nairaland has helped many and have fed many.

Thanks to all, most especially Seun.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2009
Seun:

Anyone?
Yes i did. . .I got a job as a moderator but then i didnt fancy it so i am back in the job market looking for another challenge! grin
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2009
Common guys, loadza peeps surely got a job through NL. . . .
Come and give testimonies. . .come one, come all! grin
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by showbobo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
I got Nairaland itself as a Job. . . I am so so addicted to this forum. . . Guess i got a job too grin cheesy
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by safoly(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ seun, Thanks very much, i didnt get a job on nairaland but i was able to meet my present wife on nairaland last year october. Now we are married and just 2weeks ago we had our child. Thanks, its interesting and she is indeed a wife material even though we are still very young,
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
showbobo:

I got Nairaland itself as a Job. . . I am so so addicted to this forum. . . Guess i got a job too grin cheesy

me too, Im about to make a thread about how to get unaddicted to Nairaland grin

safoly:

@ seun, Thanks very much, i didnt get a job on nairaland but i was able to meet my present wife on nairaland last year october. Now we are married and just 2weeks ago we had our child. Thanks, its interesting and she is indeed a wife material even though we are still very young,

thats very nice smiley
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2009
platinumnk:

me too, Im about to make a thread about how to get unaddicted to Nairaland grin
Please dont. . .
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
safoly:

Congrats!!!
but that means she got preggy as soon as u met (or did u mean Oct 2007)!!! sharp guy!!
Seun congrats o!!
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Nezan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
showbobo:

[size=18pt]I got Nairaland itself as a Job . . . I am so so addicted to this forum. . . Guess i got a job too grin cheesy[/size]
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by ogbronx(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
what you should have asked is how many people get jobs online again.its all connections these days.i like nairaland even if people dont get jobs from the site.at least we share ideas and opinions here.thats good enough
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by ade2kay(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2009
Got my first job here in 2007, got my 3rd and present in 2009.
Someone thank God for me
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by jidobaba(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
ade2kay:

Someone thank God for me
Thank you JAHova! i was about to say, so practically nobody got a job thru Nairaland this year. Then you had to come up with this. Now i dont feel so good anymore. still looking for a job,you see.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by ashaby(f): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2009
ade2kay:

Someone thank God for me

Finally!!
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by mrperfect(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2009
what you should have asked is how many people get jobs online again.its all connections these days.i like nairaland even if people dont get jobs from the site.at least we share ideas and opinions here.thats good enough
Well, people are getting jobs online in daily bases.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by rickie4us(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
Please, does anyone have info about RAPSON (RISK AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION SOCIETY OF NIGERIA)? They are conducting an interview on Saturday in Abuja. I was invited but have this funny feeling about them because I had to pay N3,500 to them through Oceanic Bank. They say they have vacancies for 30,000 Nigerians.
Does anyone have any info about them?
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by illusion2: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2009
safoly:

That was really fast - Oct 2008-August 2009 (10 months) !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abi na jazz?? undecided
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by rickie4us(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2009
maybe na premature baby
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by mamagee6(f): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2009
I pity the person that even fell for the scam anyway.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Outstrip(f): 5:30am On Aug 25, 2009
Can we focus on the question asked. LOL. So funny. The thread was totally diverted.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Seun(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2009
rickie4us:

Please, does anyone have info about RAPSON (RISK AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION SOCIETY OF NIGERIA)? They are conducting an interview on Saturday in Abuja. I was invited but have this funny feeling about them because I had to pay N3,500 to them through Oceanic Bank. They say they have vacancies for 30,000 Nigerians.

Definitely a scam.  I don't think even Dangote employs that many people.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Kemjisuper(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
I've actually been able to get quite a number of online design jobs from clients I've never met or may never meet courtesy of Nairaland. It's also noteworthy to note that I haven't been scammed yet by any of them which goes to show the range of responsible people we have as members of Nairaland! grin

Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
rickie4us:

RAPSON has a small office in Utako as of last year. I really hope they aren't using this as a means to raise money from youths, it would be unfair.
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by illusion2: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2009
How can you pay to get a job?? Of course its a scam . . . . . . .duh !
Re: Did You Get A Job Through Nairaland? by rickie4us(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2009
@ ezinne1212
[td]RAPSON has a small office in Utako as of last year. I really hope they aren't using this as a means to raise money from youths, it would be unfair.[/td]

Please, where is Utako? Never heard of that place before ,

Though, I will go over to Abuja for the interview on Saturday, I will give you guys an update about how things went ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direct Short Services Commission / Npower- Fg To Engage The Remaining 300k By Next Year / Fresh Graduate Cashier/teller Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.