Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai (38572 Views)

BankyW, Ebuka, Attended Toolz & Her Husband Birthday Party (photos) / Pure Konji Alert ; Girls Go Without Bra For Birthday Party, See Boobs / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 27, 2016
Pre-wedding drinks?

Nawa o

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by greggng: 12:25pm On May 27, 2016
Stupid yeyebrities with there temporary weddings. Tomorrow u go hear toolz sleeps with freeze and olisa adebua

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Darkseid(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
See their ugly faces like turkey.
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by winkmart: 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
wey the DORO. CHEERFUL GIVER

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by jideomowunmi(f): 12:28pm On May 27, 2016
All of them looks old sef.... Abi Na my eyes ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
May God make her marriage last and be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by AustinStevens: 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
Which Tools?? Mechanic or engineering tools...

Nice pics shaa
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by kaffy4tope(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Another Ts in Dubai....

What's it with Dubai? Its not as if it guarantees a fulfilled marriage anyway undecided

What I Dubai? We are chopping life here....living life like say tomao no dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by kaffy4tope(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Another Ts in Dubai....

What's it with Dubai? Its not as if it guarantees a fulfilled marriage anyway undecided

What is Dubai? We are chopping life here....living life like say tomao no dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 27, 2016
What shall it profit a man if he spends his whole life on WEDDING and can't even spend a year in MARRIAGE?

I wish them well o
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
Ok o,sha let the marriage last
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by ideylaff: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
If Toolz nor finish Captain money, she nor go rest.. grin

Captain right now :::

Captain is not the one with the money oooooo.

Captains mum is Chairman of GTB and Dad own a private hanger business at MMA so money keeps coming in

1 Like

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by udy101(m): 12:59pm On May 27, 2016
Na by force to go Dubia?

Una don start again o!

Make i no hear say person want jump bridge o
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Davidbigzy: 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 27, 2016
all dis na vanity cus soon na u go hear for news say dem don split. y do dis wen dey can rent one small shop here and do it so incase dey split,no qualms
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by mpowa(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
How many years this wan go use do wedding sef, pre-wedding-this, pre-wedding-that, na wa oh! this wan na end time wedding!
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by slimchuka(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
Congrats to her, toolz wan wed for dubai, the man name na tunde and na banky W be the best man, experience is the best teacher, remember tiwa vs tbliz all na dubai and the girls na celebrity pass the man.... We are just watching
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by theEYe21(f): 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
It's just like pre-drinks before going to the club.
mineANDurs:
Wch one is pre wedding drink kwa?
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by gare(f): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
OAP Tolu 'Toolz' Oniru pictured with her friends as they all stepped out for Pre-wedding drinks in Dubai. Toolz will be having her white wedding with Captain Tunde Demuren tomorrow. Pics below

Source:http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/photos-toolz-her-girls-step-out-for-pre.html

You guys will never learn, Dubai wedding doesn't last take a cue from Towards and Tiblizz, why can't you guy we'd in Nigeria, 2 yrs later na toolz go tell us say she want to run under train.

And guys if you want your marriage to last stop using that big head as best man wetin be him name again, Bank W, the first one he did the marriage didn't not last oo
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by fortunechy(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
who dia pre wedding don epp??
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
Please can someone tell me what is it about Nigerian Celeb. going to Dubai for their Wedding!
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by CaroLyner(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2016
litetias:

In these modern times that we live in you are still making such a fallacious statement.

Haven't you seen people who get married more than once?
are you hoping she'd divorce?
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by litetias(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
are you hoping she'd divorce?

No I am hoping you would correct yourself
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by greatman247(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
All these celebrities na dem dey use their hands to break their wedding by themselves, after them go dey share crocodile tears. Must u do elaborate wedding cos u guys can afford it? Most u do ur weddings in overseas? No justification for the rubbish shopping around the world. Whatever they sell over there is sold here. After u go dey blame govt, whereas u didn't even patronise made in Nigeria products via ur nonsense shopping. It does not even guarantee a fulfilled and successful wedding. If u like go do ur wedding in hell fire it does not implies u and ur man will last forever together. Now u make all the noise about ur wedding, doing paparazzi kinda wedding at the end it will park off, no be swear but na all these kind of things the devil dey capitalise on to destroy marriages. What is wrong with Nigeria? U don chop belefu dey tell devil say u don arrive and u want ur wedding to be special, right? And u think he is happy wherever he is. He go wait after the wedding to strike. Celebrity they use their hands dey cause their problems. Dey are using wedding as competition. They always want to out do or outshine each other with weddings. But it guarantees nothing. What will be will definitely be, if u like do ur wedding under d seas, not overseas ok.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by frisky2good(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
No be today e start.

Tolexander:
e be like sey girls don dey do spinsters' eve!
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Heffalump(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
I can't find Tiwa in the first pic. Thot she is in Dubai for the wedding.
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by sleeknick: 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
who's tools pls
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by AmyMarins(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
They have still not married this their marriage ni? Hiaaaan!!!
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by dacovajnr: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
[i]If Toolz nor finish Captain money, she nor go rest.. grin

Captain right now :::[/i]Smellymouth you and diz ur gif eeh..the matchmaking too gbaski grin

Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by seunfape(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
Irinse laso laso I.just instrument poo.
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Duru009(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
I just WISH this wedding last long....
Re: Toolz & Her Girls Go For Pre-wedding Drinks In Dubai by Duru009(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
I just WISH this wedding last long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Amawuhie Football Competition Kicks Off In His Village 2008/2019 / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.