Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September (44880 Views)

Poll: Who wins this match?

Nigeria: 84% (162 votes)
Tunisia: 8% (17 votes)
Draw: 6% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia (4 - 2): Semi-Final U-17 AFCON On Wednesday 24 April 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia : Basketball Olympics 2012: 60 - 56 On 29th July 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 3kay945(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
winning TUNISIA? it very+very simple, if dey re playin wit empty belly i.e FASTING kai, it either dey break the fast during d match or loss. rough markin is a SIN. how could empty belle run for 45min 2x.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by sampo4eva(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
na tru talk
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 3kay945(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2009
i cant wait 2c their weak,tired and dyin face aftr d first 45min, except if dey no fast sha o o o
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by theviper1: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2009
NLs,some us really doesnt know what to post and they should stop posting.imagine some1 dragging in the name of Onigbindi here.A man who had a tortise tied to his waist at a world cup have no place in nigerian football or any business with football at that.atleast he should have used an antelope or a hare that runs instead of tortise.who have ever heard of tortise running or playing football? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
On the positive side,i wish the Eagles the best of luck
SHALOM
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Waxxy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
bros, today na 6th of september? abi the date change?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by aaidel(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
God bless you my brother i wan ask the same thing no be till next week nigeria go play?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by greateliso(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
report from radio sport spokes men, said they will shift the match to night because of their fasting.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by pixiechic(f): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
, i can't believe i have to choose between nigeria-tunisia match and big brother africa on sunday, damn! undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Anabel(f): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2009
well, dont really bet on Nigeria players because they fumble when you need them most. but since it fell on my birthday, they must surely win. best of luck guys.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nezan(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2009
Super Eagles must win!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by soccert: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2009
Watch Super Eagles Vs Tunisia Live anywhere in the Wolrd - This Sunday 06/09/09

Fellow Nigerians:

We don got our own! we've got www.supereaglestv.com

People dey say: no where in the wolrd you will not find 9ja!

We dey say: now! now! There is noplace on earth you will not be able
to follow, support, and watch SUPER EAGLES LIVE! especially dis
Sunday!

9ja in the Asia, Middle East, UK, US, on the Rig, in the middle of the sea, anywhere in the World, no worries!.

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2009
2-1 FOR tunisia inchallah
nijja very weak defense
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2009
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by naijarific: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2009
abeg oh make nigeria win dis one for me
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by salinco(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2009
I was being patriotic on this vote. I’m hoping for the best on Saturday o o o…. i pray SE flys

SE must celebrate! Insha Allahu

Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by fasanD1(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2009
THE POSSIBLE LINE UP
Because we nigeria really believe on 4 4 2 

ENYEAMA

ADEBAYO         ADELEYE         YOBO    TAIWO

OBUKE         OLOFINJANA MIKEL NSOFOR

UCHE         OSAZE
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
mrtarajji:

little boys !!! what are you a fucking gorilla lipsrsealed
plus i have the right to be worried becos your fucking country
is da most corrupt in Africa and to the best of my knowledge
you still leave in chaos and civil war .
and i remember how your dumb ass uneducated ppl invaded
the stadium not long a go in this fin abujja nijja
plus if you go back to history last three games between
niggga and us were three draws 1-1 /1-1/ 0-0
and nigeria is not da big shit any more you draw with fucking
Ronda
well i wont we will slap you little monkeys or take you in cages
big gorilla becos that's so stupid becos we're we are talking about
sport and foot-ball and you are on sick fakkk mfo
by the way you write like some of this dumb lottery scammers may
you are one of them dumb mess if i see your stupid I'll make you my slave like days bitch remember north African boys like you call them enslaved your ppl and sold them to y
the o

ABEGGGG, naija won france few weeks ago, tunisia lost i think, thats enof proof!!!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by deb(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2009
THE POSSIBLE LINE UP

ENYEAMA

ADEBAYO         ADELEYE         YOBO              TAIWO

OBUKE         OLOFINJANA      MIKEL           NSOFOR

UCHE         OSAZE

I looked at your line up and I shook my head for Nigeria with those two players in the middle of the pack, OLOFINJANA and MIKEL.
For God sake Midfield is the engine room of any team and we don't have one or do i say we have one that is yet to click? What is
happening to the abundant talents in our country. Where is Rabiu Ibrahim the natural midfield maestro?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
mrtarajji or what ever is your name, oh boy, u too dey vex me oh, if i see u for real life, we go fight well well,  grin     
  NIGERIA    TUNISIA   tunisia is going back down to where ever they came from, Naija is ON TOP, Tunisia, i mean small boys are going DOWNN, if u wanna watch the match,  go to http://www.p2pstation.net/live.html ,  check the website on the day of the match, I CANT WAITTT
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2009
mrtarajji:

hi to all me nigga friends
I'm really worried about this Abuja pitch and the ref
but i know for sure our counter attack will nail you
at least one plus if we loose to you and you don't
win Kenya away Tunisian eagles will go to the WC for The
5th time and The 4th in the row shocked shocked shocked

1stly, u and all ur friends r niggie, 2ndly, emm, i dont know a number 2 sha, anyway dont u DARE call the confident nigerians niggas, go to tunsialand.com or watever stupid and foolish website you have dont have, dont come 2 a naija website and begin dey do like born fool, see ur head like tomato, noo, tomato is round, see ur head like spoilt yam that they throw inside gutter, Nigeria will win, minimum, 3-1, UP nigéria!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2009
3kay945:

winning TUNISIA? it very+very simple, if dey re playin wit empty belly i.e FASTING kai, it either dey break the fast during d match or loss. rough markin is a SIN. how could empty belle run for 45min 2x.

oh boy, i love the sense where u dey use talk, tunisia no go win us with empty stomach, maybe they will die on the field, if they die shocked, ppl will say na nigerian juju, they know no say, na stupidity kill pesin grin
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
blaaa blaaaaaaa niggas talk 2much shit but sunday youre going down BOBBINS
and i'll be back fucking u monday bitch
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by hollandis(f): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2009
We are going to whip their asses.These small boys from Esperance
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by allboyz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
anyhow sha. . .we must just but win this game. . .
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Cristalz(f): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2009
Abuja people, I dey find green and white shirt for Sunday o. Or green, white, green. sad
Dem tok say make we wear am come stadium. sad

I need a good photographer too. . .have to take a pic with Osaze. cheesy grin

@fasanD1
Line-up? Yet to see the SE stick with a particular formation in any of their games. They just play however, wherever they see fit. As long as they grind out results though, I ain't complaining.
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by FBS: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2009
Cristalz:

Abuja people, I dey find green and white shirt for Sunday o. Or green, white, green. sad
Dem tok say make we wear am come stadium. sad

I need a good photographer too. . .have to take a pic with Osaze. cheesy grin

@fasanD1
Line-up? Yet to see the SE stick with a particular formation in any of their games. They just play however, wherever they see fit. As long as they grind out results though, I ain't complaining.
But why the sad face Crizzle? You should be proud of it.  cool
I no even mind put on green shoes go stadia.  grin

Though to be honest I'd love Naija to change her flag or at least add something meaningful and powerful to it. It's too empty for my liking.

@Topic:
Go Super ediye Eagles GO!!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by 2drama: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2009
CAF Match Day 4 Qualifying Preview September 05 & 06 , 2009

http://2dramasports.com/CAF_Match_Day_4_2009.html
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by igboboy1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
please let the tunisian grin team be fasting that day, And if they do see beating wey go Occur !!!
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by OvieE: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
The useless Tunisia do not have any business going to the world cup since all their life of going to the world cup, they never win a game not to talk of going to second round. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Cameroon went to second round the first time they went to world cup.

[TUNISiA is bad for AFRICA. THEY CANNOT WIN A GAME IN THE WORLD CUP. THEY DO NOT HAVE BUSINESS GOING TO SA.]
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by naso2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
fasanD1:

THE POSSIBLE LINE UP

ENYEAMA

ADEBAYO ADELEYE YOBO TAIWO

OBUKE OLOFINJANA MIKEL NSOFOR

UCHE OSAZE

ENYEAMA

ADEBAYO ADELEYE YOBO TAIWO

OLOFINJANA MIKEL

KALU UCHE

OGBUKE IK UCHE OSAZE
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
OvieE:

The useless Tunisia do not have any business going to the world cup since all their life of going to the world cup, they never win a game not to talk of going to second round. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Cameroon went to second round the first time they went to world cup.

[TUNISiA is bad for AFRICA. THEY CANNOT WIN A GAME IN THE WORLD CUP. THEY DO NOT HAVE BUSINESS GOING TO SA.]

did u hear that mrtarajji!?!?!?
Re: Nigeria (2) Vs Tunisia (2) on Sunday 6th September by mrtarajji: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2009
tunisia was the first african country to win a wc game in1978 "mexico" and we qualified by beating u in youyr home 1-0.
sunday we gonna win again 2-1 simply cos ur team is bad .i can't wait to see you cry like girls and whoever is talking about fasting our players are used to that
this wont be their 1st or last game in ramadan so it won't be a pb FORZA TUNISIA BEAT DA NIJJJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

How We Shared Takasu's Money - Siasia / Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Birmingham 2022: Olarinoye Wins Nigeria's First Gold, Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.