Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,822 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. (12208 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is cutehector doing there biko?cheesy undecided
That you have personal issues with him doesn't mean he's not good to others.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:19am On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Where is MrCork?
He should be number one.
Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

You mean a "woody"? wink Sounds like a tree source too tongue

because it is always hard grin grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2016
Yea note it well, and dis guy Blueeyeballs shud b part, d guy is a gud husband material grin smiley
firstking01:
Hmmm, ok he's noted.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
because it is always hard grin grin

LOL grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
I said a general thank you Hector,check the thread.

Which beef? We quarrel before
pls park one side biko. Pretence kills.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by dollyjoy(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
That you have personal issues with him doesn't mean he's not good to others.
Ok. Hector sorry,you are husband material 100yardscheesy.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
so u saying any man dat washes his woman's pant is docile ryt? grin grin gives her microphone to say "yes" cheesy
you sound guilty grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2016
Firstking01 Thanks for the complement bruv
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Yea note it well, and dis guy Blueeyeballs shud b part, d guy is a gud husband material grin smiley
lols... Cover's face grin

Thanks my dear smiley
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LOL grin
so whch "hardwood" grin tree will u like to marry?

There is the iroko tree, long and thing

We hav the oak, fat, thick and short

We hav the mahogany, big strong and reliable

We also have the boabab, the cedar,

Coming to the local champions grin

We hav guava tree

Mango tree

Orange tree

Pineapple tree

Pawpaw tree

Etc grin

Choose
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
Yuneehk:
If I marry someone like number 4, there'll never be a dull moment! Dude's damn funny and I like them funny!
marry him alrady nacheesy

cc smellymouth you have a bride heregrin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lols... Cover's face grin

Thanks my dear smiley
hmmm u welcme wink .. Just dnt change, E hear? angry
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
pucelle:

you sound guilty grin
taaaaaaaaa grin over my sexy barrry...

Dat dirty thing... cheesy
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ok. Hector sorry,you are husband material 100yardscheesy.
see dis one... ur appraisal ain't significant
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 27, 2016
pucelle:
Only stfuareyou.God and smel.lymouth should be on that list

does guys are humility personified cheesy
embarassed embarassed embarassed Thanks for the compliment
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:28am On May 27, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Firstking01 Thanks for the complement bruv
You are welcome bro cool
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Behold my son, in him I am well pleased grin

Listen to him wink
*Hector,his list is wack
....yer too mean.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:30am On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm u welcme wink .. Just dnt change, E hear? angry
lol... Change To chameleon? shocked haba bae... I am always the same...

Its just obvious my friend firstking01 aint known me well enough to gimme that crown... Probably with time grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Hector,his list is wack
....yer too mean.
see dem, if hector is too sweet nw, dem go say na woman wrapper.. gerrarahia
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
noted too...and i hope you are a wife materialundecided??
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Its just obvious my friend firstking01 aint known me well enough to gimme that crown... Probably with time grin
grin u see ur life cheesy
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
taaaaaaaaa grin over my sexy barrry...

Dat dirty thing... cheesy
I hear lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

It's an IN thing to marry a tree now, didn't you know? Many Mrs Oaks roaming about.
Dnt believe you are serious with this your statements.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
grin u see ur life cheesy
I know u and that guy well G... It's not surprising he added ur name.. grin

So enjoy cry
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

It's an IN thing to marry a tree now, didn't you know? Many Mrs Oaks roaming about.
Dnt wana believe you are serious with this your statements??.
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:35am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
noted too...and i hope you are a wife materialundecided??
grin, *covers face* i cnt say
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by firstking01(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
grin will u like to be bapized with water, fire, or henessy? cheesy grin
You are the baptizer, you should know bettergrin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I know u and that guy well G... It's not surprising he added ur name.. grin

So enjoy cry
baby boy stop crying grin

Firstking01 oya remove my name and put his name let him be happy cheesy grin
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2016
Like say I don know say my name must feature for the list cheesy

Jokes apart, I never thought I would be on that list... I sight you baba Firstkings cool
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:39am On May 27, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

grin, hmm se u dnt knw people change smetym? Lyk me, i change almost everyday smiley
Re: Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
You are the baptizer, you should know bettergrin
will baptize u wit enuf girls.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.