Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books (7905 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 9:00am On May 27, 2016
I know there are two or three persons who are still finding it difficult to get that dream girl they have wished for? Bro you ain't alone. But I want to tell you that you can be what you want to be. There is no one gifted with the skills of how to get any girl of his dream. It is you that can change your condition from what it is now to something better. There are badoos out there who have mastered their games so much that they can attract any girl that come their way. You really need to be careful with those kind of guys but then will you blame them if they decide to snatch your girlfriend away from you? Well, it took many trials and errors and lots of self development for them to be what they are today.

I don't wanna be left behind. I wanna join the league. How will you feel having the power to control and attract any girl in your hands? But I really don't like guys hurting girls with these powers. That's why I am quite different. I treat ladies with so much respect cuz no matter what you must have passed through in their hands, still try to be that gentle man you are.

Now let me tell you this. I was fortunate to come across a thread here on Nairaland created by I legend about some amazing secret books that any man will read, understand and use to get any girl of his choice. Well, it should be known to you that he spent his money to purchase those books and today they have changed his life for better in the world of women.

Being an action taker, I went online to get those books cuz I truly do love investing in myself in all facets of life. As I typed this I have purchased these books and going through them one after the other to make sure that I digest them all.

I know everyone out there will like to step up his game with women but don't just know how to begin. Some do it the wrong way why others believe they can use money to get girls. Bro you are totally right. it is true that you will be able to use money to get some girls but not all. Women need something more than money that is the ability for you to make them feel special. The ability for you to make them feel loved and the ability for you to create that strong pool of attraction in their heart for you. If you are able to make any girl feel that strong attraction for you, you will have no problem with women any more. All those silences and ignores will be things of the past.
Bro change the way ladies look at you today with these wonderful books below:

1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo

2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake

3. Secrets Of Seduction by Ron Louis And David Copeland

4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer

5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene

6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)

7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.

8. How to make anyone fall in love with you by Leil Lowndes

9. How to get the women you desire into Bed by Ross Jefferies

10. Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss

11. Seduction by Jean Baudrillard

12. The Bang by Roosh V

13. Day Game blueprint by Had Andy and Yosha

I purchased all online. You can imagibe I much I spend getting these books. I will be generous enough to forward them only to interested persons who want to be irresistible to women for a token . Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures. Pls note these Books are not for those who want to hurt women. They are for those who want to get the girl of their dream.

You could kindly reach me through an email request.
But note not for free. Just a token and you will get them all.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by dcommissioner: 9:17am On May 27, 2016
ok
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Nobody: 9:34am On May 27, 2016
If I'm to read those books, it will be because of the benefits I will gain from them and how I can generally apply them wisely in dealing with reality, and not because I want to wield it to accomplish a primary motive of pleasing a woman.

1 Like

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 3:21pm On May 27, 2016
Drefan2:
If I'm to read those books, it will be because of the benefits I will gain from them and how I can generally apply them wisely in dealing with reality, and not because I want to wield it to accomplish a primary motive of pleasing a woman.

Bro you right to some extent but the true sense of reading those books and applying them will not make you to please women but the reverse will be the case - it will make women worship and please you. They will compete for your attention. So you see? That will be the outcome of reading those books. You will totally become a man every woman will love to be with.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Oludele1(m): 3:27am On May 28, 2016
Hi, I will like to have those books from you, how do I go about getting the copies? you can reach me on oludeleadegboyega0gmail.com

Thank you Bro

1 Like

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by mbapelvis: 5:36am On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:
I know there are two or three persons who are still finding it difficult to get that dream girl they have wished for? Bro you ain't alone. But I want to tell you that you can be what you want to be. There is no one gifted with the skills of how to get any girl of his dream. It is you that can change your condition from what it is now to something better. There are badoos out there who have mastered their games so much that they can attract any girl that come their way. You really need to be careful with those kind of guys but then will you blame them if they decide to snatch your girlfriend away from you? Well, it took many trials and errors and lots of self development for them to be what they are today.
I don't wanna be left behind. I wanna join the league. How will you feel having the power to control and attract any girl in your hands? But I really don't like guys hurting girls with these powers. That's why I am quite different. I treat ladies with so much respect cuz no matter what you must have passed through in their hands, still try to be that gentle man you are.
Now let me tell you this. I was fortunate to come across a thread here on Nairaland created by I legend about some amazing secret books that any man will read, understand and use to get any girl of his choice. Well, it should be known to you that he spent his money to purchase those books and today they have changed his life for better in the world of women.
Being an action taker, I went online to get those books cuz I truly do love investing in myself in all facets of life. As I typed this I have purchased these books and going through them one after the other to make sure that I digest them all.
I know everyone out there will like to step up his game with women but don't just know how to begin. Some do it the wrong way why others believe they can use money to get girls. Bro you are totally right. it is true that you will be able to use money to get some girls but not all. Women need something more than money that is the ability for you to make them feel special. The ability for you to make them feel loved and the ability for you to create that strong pool of attraction in their heart for you. If you are able to make any girl feel that strong attraction for you, you will have no problem with women any more. All those silences and ignores will be things of the past.
Bro change the way ladies look at you today with these wonderful books below:
1. Double Your dating by David DeAngelo
2. Fractionation Formula by Derek Rake
3. Secrets Of Seduction by Ron Louis And David Copeland
4. Comedy Writing Secrets by Mel Helitzer
5. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
6. The Mystery Method ( How to put beautiful women under your spell)
7. The art of seduction by Robert Greene.
8. How to make anyone fall in love with you by Leil Lowndes
9. How to get the women you desire into Bed by Ross Jefferies
10. Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss
11. Seduction by Jean Baudrillard
12. The Bang by Roosh V
13. Day Game blueprint by Had Andy and Yosha
I purchased all online. You can imagibe I much I spend getting these books. I will be generous enough to forward them only to interested persons who want to be irresistible to women for a token . Reason because they ain't met to be given out free so as not to abuse them. These are treasures. Pls note these Books are not for those who want to hurt women. They are for those who want to get the girl of their dream.
You could kindly reach me through an email request.
Thanks.
thanks mbapelvis@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 6:31am On May 28, 2016
mbapelvis:
thanks mbapelvis@yahoo.com

Check your Mail box. And pks don't abuse these books. Not everyone has ever read them.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 6:50am On May 28, 2016
Oludele1:
Hi, I will like to have those books from you, how do I go about getting the copies? you can reach me on oludeleadegboyega0gmail.com

Thank you Bro

Check your mail box.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by checksee: 7:41am On May 28, 2016
i'm interested too, ma email adress is babalola.oyeyinka.saheed@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by aprilwise(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2016
Readers are leaders. Pls this my e mail. April_wisewealth@yahoo.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by GODSINHO(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2016
tanks a lot for d info. my mail is ikpeagodson@ymail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2016
Send to me, bro.
Abdulhakeemthronekido@Gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by dafeeds(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2016
thanks bro....my email: ologunlekoemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by eempire: 8:58am On May 28, 2016
Hi Mcslize, I'd like to have those books you mentioned,, kindly inbox me here »»

@gmail.com

THANKS
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 9:15am On May 28, 2016
eempire:
Hi Mcslize, I'd like to have those books you mentioned,, kindly inbox me here »»

emeraldempire3755@gmail.com

THANKS

Check your mail box.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by demzylahot(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2016
I'm interested.. my mail is starchestboi@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by rollybest(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2016
there's love in sharing my mail rollandogbonniaoko@gmail.com pls write it out to avoid misspellings thanks in advance
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2016
I'm interested too,pls forward to ahdeixa001@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by dafeeds(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] kindly send it to this email: ologunlekoemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by garnet2: 10:47am On May 28, 2016
Please send to

Thanks
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by emryxleena(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Check your Mail box. And pks don't abuse these books. Not everyone has ever read them.

av Read most of those Books.. I'M an advanced PUA ..what about you?
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 11:36am On May 28, 2016
emryxleena:

av Read most of those Books.. I'M an advanced PUA ..what about you?

That's great. I am just 6 months old in the PUA community. Being a fast learner , I hope to master my games faster than usual. So how are you and the ladies so far so good since you started mastering your game? Kindly share your experience.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by bmasz(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2016
You are heaven sent.... Would really love it
bmaszarchibong@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Nobody: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
Mcslize:

Check your mail box.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by unlawfulact: 12:03pm On May 28, 2016
Pls i am interested too. waleprospect2000@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by donokoh(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2016
Gud day bro, pls i need those books my email address is johnokorie89@yahoo.com . Thanks.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by yoaking: 12:11pm On May 28, 2016
Pls send to haywhy_4@yahoo.com.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by NevetsIbot(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2016
i got them all online. Thanks gee
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by festyalias2baba(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
Brother please I'll need the books.. Festusojo19@gmail.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by yinkeys(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2016
eempire:

@gmail.com

THANKS
Bn looking for one of these books since 2008
@Mcslize
@eempire
Please send to me.
olatunjiolayinkaalabi@yahoo.com
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by yinkeys(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i got them all online. Thanks gee
Kindly send to me.
Re: Change Your World With Women With These 13 Books by Mcslize: 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
yinkeys:

Bn looking for one of these books since 2008
@Mcslize
@eempire
Please send to me.

I bought them but will forward them to u for a little chicken change if u need them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Masturbation Does To You. / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. / See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.