Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) (46449 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by jaybiz007(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2016
Obeying The Clarion Call In Untold Agony

It was just like an horror scene from a scary movie, stumbling on a body snoring away on a pedestrian bridge few metres away from Kubwa Garage.

As if that was not enough, the snoring fellow was gorgeously cladded in the highly revered NYSC outfit. Upon waking him up, the horror story he narrated will exhaust several pages.

Is it not unfathomable that fresh graduate of one of Nigeria's Ivory Tower has been rendered homeless in the course of serving his fatherland? To further add salt to his injury, he was outrightly rejected by the government parastatal he was posted to for no concrete reason.

To further exacerbate his predicament, the unfortunate young Nigerian graduate is battling with pneumonia cry This is to serve as a wake up call to our policy makers to holistically review the NYSC Acts. Also, as a short term solution, we hereby call upon every well meaning Nigerian to come to the aid of Abuja corp members before the untold stress impinged on innocent corps members exceeds yield point.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2016
This is quite unfortunate. Is there no way for him to return to those who assigned him to the parastatal to file a complaint?... Perhaps, he'll be re-posted to a better place.

UNIQUE CV & COVER LETTER SAMPLES OR YOU JUST CONCLUDED YOUR NYSC ?

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/nysc-cv-rewrite-offer/

Thank me later.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
Wow it's not fair

So who do we blame today ?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
Naija corpers, This reminds me the place I Slept, the election night, when I was Serving in Abia State, during the 2015 general Election. RATS were Wining and dining all through in my khaki trousers with full confidence. grin But still serving the nation cha.... cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
Na wah oo. Corp members and military personnel including people putting their lives on the line for the country should not be suffering for whatever reason and under whatever guise.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
[b]I have Said it before and i will say it over again..

''NYSC is a stupid and clueless scheme''

I see no reason why i should struggle to get an education from infantry to adulthood for more than 20 years, The University alone is a hell of work from looking for admission, facing hardship and survival with Financial problems coming from a poor background, Social problems (cultism), Educational problems and stress from the school, Lecturers, ASUU with long numerous strikes and all the bad learning infrastructures only to come out to another struggle of getting your result, documents?

And then, the wasted time waiting on NYSC, Another wasted 1 extra year in NYSC doing what exactly? Is it the girls and boys who go there to engage in all sorts of immoralities in camp, hardship or the irregularities going on...
Or is it the way our soldiers and co sleep with girls/people's future wives for promised benefits ? Go to camp and see/ask what is happening there ? why do we invite our creator to punish us for our actions ? What is it exactly? a friend who came back the last set was narrating how supposed to be graduate girls, boys was indulging in prostitution right there in camp until they were caught.. or is it the married couples who find the camp as a place for opportunity to sleep around like it is their best chance? or the ones engaged who find the camp as a payback station to cheat?

why is our generation now without values? what happen to fearing God/Allah ?

The Most f_ucked up part is after serving the acclaimed fatherland, you will then realize your life just started as you might not be lucky to be rich or connected to secure a Job with security...

Go to the Streets in Nigeria and find out what graduates are going through.. Is this a country or HELL? Why are we suffering and smiling?

Well, i can blame the youths for this too, all we do is talk, write, complain, no action.. Infact, they enjoy the immoralities and the Corper priorities,

I have friends my agemates whom after NYSC are asking me for Job assistance knowing fully well we graduated at or about thesame time..
So me who refused to serve instead went on to use my time more productively should be carrying your cross abi? No way..

The mouth you used to gist me all the immoralities you did and enjoyed in camp, use that time to think again and do what is right..

they are even so broke that the little money given to them as allowance make them feel like they have it all..

What a country of EDUCATED dullards[/b]

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
[size=14pt] Chai.... It's a pity....

It is better you serve in Enugu and always have an accommodation than chose Abuja and sleep on pedestrian Lane due to lack of accommodation, purpose, connection, enough money and frustration [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
Under the sun and in the rain...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
Government can reduce the level of unemployment through reviewing the NYSC scheme. The most important part of NYSC is the 21 dayz orientation camping and after that the rest is just rubbish. If the government can consider giving the 11months salary in bulk after orientation camp I think it would go a long way in reducing unemployment rate

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
Abuja residents are friendly people, why not make sharp sharp friend?

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Youngmaster0(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by diana158(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
too bad
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by shamsuRana(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
jaybiz007:
Obeying The Clarion Call In Untold Agony

It was just like an horror scene from a scary movie, stumbling on a body snoring away on a pedestrian bridge few metres away from Kubwa Garage.

As if that was not enough, the snoring fellow was gorgeously cladded in the highly revered NYSC outfit. Upon waking him up, the horror story he narrated will exhaust several pages.

Is it not unfathomable that fresh graduate of one of Nigeria's Ivory Tower has been rendered homeless in the course of serving his fatherland? To further add salt to his injury, he was outrightly rejected by the government parastatal he was posted to for no concrete reason.

To further exacerbate his predicament, the unfortunate young Nigerian graduate is battling with pneumonia cry This is to serve as a wake up call to our policy makers to holistically review the NYSC Acts. Also, as a short term solution, we hereby call upon every well meaning Nigerian to come to the aid of Abuja corp members before the untold stress impinged on innocent corps members exceeds yield point.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

The almighty will surely accelerate the journey to hell of anyone, whose responsibility it is to provide accommodation for corps members serving in each state of the country. Accommodation and other monetary benefits are captured aback every call up letter,but never implemented.Although some state do have corpers lodge,but why would a whole FCT AMAC not have any?yet there is excessive abandonment of empty houses,especially in that gwarinpa area.why hasn't the government mark out at least one in AMAC?
shame!

This corper will grow to go great guns by the grace of the almighty,and he will remind this ordeal so that the ones in government that had failed him now,would be shamed later,when they are retired and broke! angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
SMH

Y did He not go to: NCCF lodge, Local govt lodge, or at worst write a letter to the DG.

There are 101 places for Him to sleep. Sleeping on the bridge is exceedingly weird.

This stunt is political jare.

32 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by hucienda: 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
ehyya... ee no izzi.

Under the sun, under the rain...

NYSC - Now Your Suffering Continues
sad
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by johnstar(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
K
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by luckysofy(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
Too bad
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by AustinStevens: 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
All in the name of serving naija
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
na wao
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
No mosque or church to spend the night at Why suffer himself like this, Nigerians are not all that hostile - if only he explain his plight to people and even some of those he shared the camp with.

Let him go to their secretariats Abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Arewa12: 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
chai. In state where d president lives

1 Like

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
What kind of life is this? I'm not doubting this story but at the same time hard to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by rapistbuhari: 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
Notice me yoruba corper.......we know how they roll

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by chikasin4(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
To bad
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by somez(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
And why would I want to serve a nation that cares less about my welfare?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
This is completely unacceptable.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by auwalkito: 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
Naija for u but is not true
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by flimzy24: 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
NIGERIA!!!! hmmmmm
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by repogirl(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
This is bad.
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by dreamchazer: 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Haba!!

There are too many things that do not add up in your story @OP.

The camp mosque and Christian fellowship buildings within camp accommodate corps members until they are able to sort themselves out.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by Ooni: 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Evil country
Re: Abuja Corper Sleeping On A Bridge In Kubwa (Photos) by yousee(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
Being rejected is bad but sleeping on the bridge is unacceptable. Him no make friends for camp? Atleast he could squat till morning. Guys blend fast than females.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Ese Arumala Has Been Missing For 2 Months / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.