Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot (21649 Views)

Sleeping God Is Good Motors Driver Crashes Into Parking Truck On BeninLagos Road / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Nigerian Student Dies In The US As His Vehicle Plunges Into A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Madeu(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
mavinc4u:
Na real wah for people supporting this India act. I stay in India community in Nigeria and I always watch India so I have been thinking Indians are nice and peace loving people but I got the shock of my life after reading some articles on an American and British bloggers about India. That country is something else like the headquarters of crime, the worst is that both their government and police are not doing anything about the perpetrators according to peoples comment on the blog site. No woman is safe in that country especially the Northern india including their almighty new Delhi which is their capital city. I will fully confirm what I read about them if anything should take me to that country.
Don't base your judgement about a country on what you read in any blog. If you read about Nigerians in any blog or media forum, you will realise it is the complete opposite of yoourself.
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by iyobs7(f): 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
Rossikk:
Shut up your slave mouth my friend. Most Indian "bosses" here are barely qualified technicians imported by dumb Nigerians like you who equate light skin with knowledge and intelligence. The sooner we get rid of your slave type, the quicker that will end. Who hasn't heard of the Indians who come to work here as managers, yet need to be taught the job by more qualified Nigerians in the office? It happens every day throughout the country.

You see where your stupidity reigns supreme? Because they are Indians they are under qualified, and the other foreign nationals that are bosses over your ilk are qualified! Most international companies are well represented here in India, Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft and was employed by the world's richest man and yet he is unemployed.

Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Google,
Sanjay Jha is the CEO of Motorola
Shantanu is the CEO of Adobe

Just to merino a few, 10 Indians are CEO'S of world leading companies managing nothing less than $400 billion dollars.

And yet they are incompetent. The Nigerian army till date send top officials to India for training and you are there sitting behind your keyboard to defend your ignorant self.

Ask yourself this question and be sincere to yourself, leave dangote and all those self made nigerians that benefitted from inflence that had with those in power and relate it with these above named CEO'S, your brothers troop enmasse to india to undertake computer training, who do you think owns aptech and niit in Nigeria? The top leading IT training companies in Nigeria.

You sit down there and air your hopeless opinion. Every single road construction to bridges to houses and every single infrastructure is being done by Indians

India do not have oil but I have never in my 3years of staying here experienced fuel scarcity and you sit there claiming giant of Africa.

Just like they said empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

Please bow your head in shame and stop showing your hypocritical patriotism.

I am a full fledged Nigerian and the day we begin to accept that we have a problem that is the day we'll start making progress.

How many Nigerians are CEO'S of international companies? We sit behind our keyboards and pride over wole soyinka and the work of Chinua Achebe.

Shove this down your throat Nigeria is a Failed State deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by mavinc4u(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
iyobs7:

MY dear say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, you haven't heard of atrocities in Nigeria abi? The kidnappings and all of that, rape and killings with human parts removed for rituals, bombings in Nigeria and all other vices, you all talk as if Nigeria does not have its own vices.

You said you live in India and you read in an article and you became shocked, I thought maybe you wanted to say you experienced something not what you read.

My dear if there is anyone that should say the truth then it should be you. Nigerians crime is a child's play to India's. Imagine where government are telling their women to stay at home as a way of been safe. People are attacked on the road any how for no reasons. Even a woman cannot look at any man in the eyes by any mistake or you will invite trouble, please which part of Nigerian does that? Their government even suggest that their women should move around with knife and pepper spray if they must go out, where is that done in Nigeria. India crime is open like they are above the government but in Nigeria , people always hide to commit their atrocities. Say the truth oh and stop siding unless you are an indian

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Rossikk(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
iyobs7:

You see where your stupidity reigns supreme? Because they are Indians they are under qualified, and the other foreign nationals that are bosses over your ilk are qualified! Most international companies are well represented here in India, Satya Nadella is the CEO of Microsoft and was employed by the world's richest man and yet he is unemployed.

Just to merino a few, 10 Indians are CEO'S of world leading companies managing nothing less than $400 billion dollars.

And yet they are incompetent. The Nigerian army till date send top officials to India for training and you are there sitting behind your keyboard to defend your ignorant self.

Ask yourself this question and be sincere to yourself, leave dangote and all those self made nigerians that benefitted from inflence that had with those in power and relate it with these above named CEO'S, your brothers troop enmasse to india to undertake computer training, who do you think owns aptech and niit in Nigeria? The top leading IT training companies in Nigeria.

You sit down there and air your hopeless opinion. Every single road construction to bridges to houses and every single infrastructure is being done by Indians

India do not have oil but I have never in my 3years of staying here experienced fuel scarcity and you sit there claiming giant of Africa.

I am a full fledged Nigerian and the day we begin to accept that we have a problem that is the day we'll start making progress.

How many Nigerians are CEO'S of international companies? We sit behind our keyboards and pride over wole soyinka and the work of Chinua Achebe.

Self hater. Have you achieved one tenth of what Soyinka achieved? Which Indians built "all infrastructure and houses" in Nigeria, or are you drunk? Why do an estimated 250 million Indians live outside India? Why are majority of Indians living in abject poverty? And you're talking rubbish about Indian CEOs. How many of the hundreds of millions of starving, illiterate Indians have those CEOs helped? If I excused Nigeria's problems based on the number of CEOs and billionaires we have, will you accept it? Never mind....cos the average suffering Indian doesn't give two shiits about their CEOs and billionaires either.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Rossikk(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
mavinc4u:

My dear if there is anyone that should say the truth then it should be you. Nigerians crime is a child's play to India's. Imagine where government are telling their women to stay at home as a way of been safe. People are attacked on the road any how for no reasons. Even a woman cannot look at any man in the eyes by any mistake or you will invite trouble, please which part of Nigerian does that? Their government even suggest that their women should move around with knife and pepper spray if they must go out, where is that done in Nigeria. India crime is open like they are above the government but in Nigeria , people always hide to commit their atrocities. Say the truth oh and stop siding unless you are an indian
They will never say the truth. Even if they visit Afghanistan, they will say it is better than Nigeria. Are the Afghans not lighter skinned? That is their only criteria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by IAmTobore(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
Rossikk:
Exactly. In Nigeria we are too busy flashing our 36 teeth to anybody white or yellow. Bunch of inferiority complex afflicted slaves.
Are you ROSSIKE?
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by druxy(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2016
blackberlin:
India is the most racist country in the world.... they hate even their own black indians. It just saddens me when I see a fellow Nigerian worshipping them here in Naija. . .

They need to be taught some lessons, those criminal rat worshippers...
then I stop bHollywood..
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by lightdotcom: 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
Indians again? It's like so many human beings especially in that part of the world need to be refined.
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Codes151(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
Come home and face the problems or stay der n die! Choice is urs!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by bolaji3071(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
I can't help but smh at those supporting this Indians act.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by lightdotcom: 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
iyobs7:

The fact remains that Indians offer too cheap labour all over, go check it out. These are just a very few out of the billions population. I tell you in Nigeria will have the brains just that our environment/govt is debilitating factor on us.

What kind of give them hedge over us is that they keep pushing their luck and ready to settle at any pay. These Indians cannot speak good English as we do and are merely technicians. We're just being too proud and thats part of our problems.
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Ajixegun: 8:16pm On May 27, 2016
cycline404:
They should learn, how to do their thing, RACISM will never ever STOP.
It will only MULTIPLY.
Its even worst among we blacks.
Even in Nigeria, we have it among ourselves, but the blinded one will say its TRIBALISM

What we are doing to another here in Nigeria is worst than racism.
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
i am kind of confused regarding RACISM

say if i am a bad person a criminal and say one day i am drunk and high.....
as luck would have it i see an Indian and i abuse him and then beat him to death.
(chances are if i met a fellow Nigerian i would have done the same to him )
criminals seek targets of opportunity i.e victims who are easy prey or are a cause of grievances or who stand out in the crowd etc

now my question is
1. is the above action of mine an act of racism or an act of criminality ?

2. if the police and the judiciary don't take any action will it then tantamount to racism or any criminal act between two different colored persons will be acts of racism.
i.e
brown kills black is racism ?
or black kills brown is racism ?
or both ?

so what is the fine line between racism and a criminal act ?
eq in India there are lot of murders , Indians get killed for simple reasons and is treated as a criminal act .
but if a colored person gets killed for the very same reasons does it become a criminal act or a racial act.

lots of Indians fight among themselves over parking spot in India
lots of Nigerians fight among themselves over parking spot in Nigeria

but for a Nigerian in India it becomes racism
similarly for an Indian in Nigeria it will become racism

i.e
a Nigerian selling drugs like heroin etc to school going students is caught and beaten by local Indians it will be racism
similarly
an Indian scamming out hard earned money of Nigerians when thrashed by local Nigerians will be racism

best solution is to stay away from India
India is a bad country better try china , Europe , Russia, America and maybe even other African countries (everywhere results will be same if not worse i have been to china and Europe and have seen how they treat others) to realize that the is no place like home sweet home

another observation 80 % of people here seem to know more about India (mostly misinformed) than about fatherland Nigeria ,
the conviction and passion in their arguments seems to make one believe that they are more Indians than Nigerians themselves maybe subconsciously or maybe in hatred or maybe in love or maybe due to inferiority complex or maybe due to superiority complex grin or maybe because they are ultimately in the same sh*t or not..... LOL grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by thewatcher2020: 8:55am On May 28, 2016
iyobs7:

MY friend you have nothing to say, stop being childish, the[b] Indians that are in Nigeria are bosses[/b], quit being a wuss and accept the fact that Nigeria is a failed state.

India is miles and miles ahead of Nigeria in every aspect of human life.

Don't be stoopeed. My store-keeper on my site at the construction firm I worked back in Nigeria was one wretched Indian who stole diesel at nights to sell everyday till he got busted by the security guards.

The Indian Site supervisor who wanted to cover for him was also deported by my MIGHT! I took them to the Area Command's office at Ikeja. Begged momsy at the immigration office to help fast track their deportation within 72 hours.

No court trial or any bombastic police report and all. Immigration did their "job". That was bad, Yes. I don't regret that action till date. So quit talking about "all Indians are bosses". That's crappy crap!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot by whatever123: 5:57am On May 29, 2016
del

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) / New Rules For Schengen Visas From June 6th, 2013 / Lagos, Nigeria Featured On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.