Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Daughter (695 Views)

Happy Children’s Day Celebration To All Nigerian Children / Happy Children Day From A Heart That Cares / VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Gives A Priceless Surprise To A Fan At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day To My Priceless Daughter by pappy4real(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
Wishing my 1st fruit, the apple of my eye, my joy and delight, the one behind my smiles, my strength, my friend, my paddy of life and my child a very pleasant and blessed children's day. As I celebrate u and other bundles of joy around d world today, may d heavens celebrate and bless u. May God give u wisdom, knowledge and understanding and may u grow in d fear of God and live to do exploits in d land of d living. Words can't express how happy and proud u make me feel. When I'm about to freak out and end it all, I think about u and then I can't help but to hang on. I love u with my all. Happy children's day darling Emerald

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Wrestling Pic Every Stubborn Child Can Relate To / Nigerian Arik Airline Shuts Down Operations / Did I Buy A Fake Drug ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.