Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) (426 Views)

Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" / Buhari’s Team Appears Not To Have Solution To Nigeria’s Problems–obasanjo / DSS Arrests Moroophat Onikoro with Documents Relating To Arms Cash Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) by Hardeysolution(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2016
I hear lots of Nigerians saying, 'Budget signed, so what's next?' The fact that budget has been signed doesnt mean it will be implement like that. Remember, it's a year budget! Roads will not just appear. Schools will not just appear. It takes steps. Because budget has been signed, you expect Farmers to be receiving loans in their homes. Is that how it happens? Buhari is doing what is right by eliminating the stones in front before clearing the road. Understand that, nothing good comes easy. To those looking for what he has done in one year, compare now to four years of Jonathan. I am saying we are better off 'potentially'. Some will say we are suffering. Yes, we are suffering and we have been suffering from 1914. You can not expect Buhari to correct mistakes of 1914 in a year. He is not Don Jazzy nor is he Korede Bello nor Tiwa savage. Buhari's team not Mavins Crew
Re: Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) by agabaI23(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2016
Hardeysolution:
I hear lots of Nigerians saying, 'Budget signed, so what's next?' The fact that budget has been signed doesnt mean it will be implement like that. Remember, it's a year budget! Roads will not just appear. Schools will not just appear. It takes steps. Because budget has been signed, you expect Farmers to be receiving loans in their homes. Is that how it happens? Buhari is doing what is right by eliminating the stones in front before clearing the road. Understand that, nothing good comes easy. To those looking for what he has done in one year, compare now to four years of Jonathan. I am saying we are better off 'potentially'. Some will say we are suffering. Yes, we are suffering and we have been suffering from 1914. You can not expect Buhari to correct mistakes of 1914 in a year. He is not Don Jazzy nor is he Korede Bello nor Tiwa savage. Buhari's team not Mavins Crew
But you wanted Jonathan to do the same?
Re: Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) by Hardeysolution(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2016
agabaI23:
But you wanted Jonathan to do the same?
Jonathan was given 5 Years
Re: Buhari's Team Not Mavins Crew.(relating To Jantamata) by agabaI23(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Jonathan was given 5 Years
So he should solve 1914 problem in 5 years?

You started shouting him down after one year...January 2012? What you rejected from him, you have already accepted.

It is called hipocrisy my friend..

(1) (Reply)

What Does President Buhari Take Us For? / Pls Has Anyone Recieved Any Invite From The Police Commission. / Fayose’s ‘trusted’ Aide Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.