Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Believe In My Talent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Believe In My Talent (493 Views)

Wow Now I Believe School Is Important!! / Reasons Why I Believe Nairaland Is The Best Website In Nigeria / They Believe In Salvation Through Homemade Black Booty Fucking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In My Talent by timzyrhymes(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2016
HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS AROUND.
My name is Ebitimi wankasi,I am 16 years of age and am from bayelsa state,Nigeria. I believe in raising of talents n goals I believe in team work, and I believe in changing life.
The reason I am writing this is to let you all know about the talents we Nigerians lose everyday,the aspiring youths with zeal,echo,amiability n quality. the Michael Jackson's,Whitney Houston's of tomorrow but no body to hear them out,no body to give them chance to showcase there self n unlock there hidden potentials, Some of them end up going the wrong parts foregoing there true potentials because of the society we live in today.
So i insisted on bring there feelings n expression because I am also a child to nairalander,this one is from favour obuma an aspiring talent:
"I believe in dancing that was born inside of me. From an early age I realized that I was born with this talent because I loved to dance, I was involved in all competitions and presentations of dance because the dance was what I liked what I wanted to do every day, I liked when I danced because the people were happy when I showed them my talent and I was also happy that the people enjoy what I did."
I HOPE U GUY HEARD THAT HERE IS ANOTHER FROM Solomon a 13 yes old boy:
The MUSIC is like the air because it doesn’t have direction, when you start to SING you don’t have direction also of your movements you just want to express with your hands, with your body, with your kind of dance that you dance. Music has movements, rhythm, motivation, dreams and everything is in one word “Music” that born of your body and it doesn’t want to stop is for this reason that I never forget the dream I want to achieve.
I believe in different talents that can born from the body, from the mind, it is your hands, in the movement that the body makes, in the feelings. The talent of singing was born with me, the dream that I always wanted to get."
HERE IS FROM ANOTHER TALENT ABOUT TO BE CRUSHED:
When I can express myself, I can live, I feel that I’m reborn; I forget everything since the first movement of the body to the last.
I believe in power, not fear; about falling in the obstacles just think about getting my desire. I can live with my dance, because I express myself and I’m not scared, because my strength and passion are there. “DANCE” is a word with rhythm and the most important is to do good in what I do because I like it and it makes me forget my problems and I feel happy with the movement of the dance, there are many changes that can feel, the sense, the hands begin to move as the rhythm of the body. I can feel the sweet smell that the dance transmits, and all of that transmit the sound of the music that makes me vibrate.
SO N'LANDERS i took it upon myself to unite with some of these talents i could find so we came about with (keep them talking) you can all see the feelings of many but one thing I believe is that Never forget in what you believe because you can achieve your dreams if you really want it. PLEASE LETS SUPPORT THEM BY LIKING THE PAGE IN FACEBOOK @K.T.T n the group @ official KTT so as to give them morale n boost thank you and Godbless... please help me move it to front page

(1) (Reply)

Apache Spark & Scala Online Training / Nlng Scholarship Application Registration Difficulty / Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Students OAU Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.