Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

See This Thought Provoking Conversation Between Mum And His Little Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Thought Provoking Conversation Between Mum And His Little Boy (509 Views)

Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Thought Provoking Conversation Between Mum And His Little Boy by bongolistik(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2016
Mum: Who is d president of USA?
Son: I don't know!
Mum: (slaps son) Its Barrack Obama you idiot, next time concentrate on your studies!

After some time.

Son: Mum, who is aunty Jemila?
Mum: I don't know
Son: I wish I can slap u, aunty jemila is daddy's girlfriend!Next time concentrate on ur marriage!!!
Re: See This Thought Provoking Conversation Between Mum And His Little Boy by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 27, 2016
Stale undecided

(1) (Reply)

8-pieces Bed In A Bag-set Deal At Micostar Mall / Why Are Nigerian Women Not Satisfied With A Particular Price In The Market / If You Have These Traits Don't Boast About Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.