Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. (26827 Views)

Buhari Lays Foundation Of A Shopping Mall In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pictures) / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by bender79: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
rochas, gburugburu and obiano should stop floating billboards, they should work
obiano built three flyovers since then the refuse us to hear word...meanwhile awka is still a glorified village.

4 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Xonology: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
ruggedboy01:
My state abia is lacking behind with what and seeing oooo plus three flyovers shocked shocked

Okezie hope u De hear angry sad
I think its 2 not 3 but although building 2 flyovers at once in a state that recieves the lowest allocation in the country is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:18pm On May 27, 2016
bender79:
obiano built three flyovers since then the refuse us to hear word...meanwhile awka is still a glorified village??
noise making and billboard everywhere, while Dave is transforming abakaliki
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
Why is Awka super flyovers giving you i.diots nightmare? Why can't you people focus on your states for once? We are operating on another super city level as you can see below..so frustration and envy is allowed! cool

[s]
bender79:
obiano built three flyovers since then the refuse us to hear word.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Chidiebere why are you cursed to a point that you don't want the world to see your state Abia? Below is what Aba in Abia state has been reduced to but you are not bothered one bit. Why??

OBAFEMIawolowo:

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:20pm On May 27, 2016
Very soon abakaliki will be in the league of owerri, umuahia and Enugu. I pray obiano stops posting billboards and start working
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
Chidiebere, Anambra is on another level as we are not competing with states below us, we are our own competitor that is why we are the best. Envy and frustration is your problem. cheesy

Below is the present condition of Aba and Abia state in general. This should be your headache now..I know you are hurting but I will help you till you commit suicide. Abia state is casting the Igbo race in a very bad light. What a shame.. cheesy cool

[s]
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Very soon aba will be in the league of owerri, umuahia and Enugu. I pray obiano stops posting billboards and start working
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Hisduchess(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
dem too no get cars nah.BTW I like looking for trouble.in lil mesh voice*cause trouble*

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Hisduchess(f): 7:10pm On May 27, 2016
dem too no get cars nah.BTW I like looking for trouble.in lil kesh voice*cause trouble*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Anwulisomto: 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
amc:
There is something that I have noticed from pictures from the eastern part of Nigeria, you hardly see people moving around. Where are they? The streets always look deserted?

They are all in the SW....shameless people....they've abandoned our foresaken land... angry....

4 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:22pm On May 27, 2016
Ebonyi is working, obiano and Rochas should take a clue from Dave
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Qualer: 7:27pm On May 27, 2016
Hisduchess:
dem too no get cars nah.BTW I like looking for trouble.in lil kesh voice*cause trouble*

ife di na your mimistry na ato pieces! grin how we go take advance this ministry? cool
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
Chidiebere your Abia state remains the worst state in the entire federation. If you spend half of the time weeping for your state am sure there will be little change. Below is the current condition of entire Aba Abia state. You should be weeping cheesy

OBAFEMIawolowo:
Ebonyi is working, obiano and Rochas should take a clue from Dave

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:37pm On May 27, 2016
Why all these fences around EVERY SINGLE building in Nigeria? They make the whole environment look like mini prison complexes and emits a energy of "danger" lurking. Governments around the country should encourage the cities to pass ordinances discouraging fences past a certain height. Nigeria is not as unsafe as it used to be with regards to robberies, home invasions etc Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

"Feeling Safe" is as much mental as it is physical.

So, say I'm a first time visitor to Nigeria all those high fences tell me is that the occupants inside the building do not trust those outside. I'm outside, I know I'm not a bad person, so that means I must be outside with some very bad people. Jesus Christ, I need to get out of here!!!

You see how paranoia and stress starts?

That means Nigeria needs to invest more in recruitment, training, Weapons, equipment, wages and Limiting of Federal Powers over Local Police Operations to further promote that "air" of safety that will encourage investors to all nooks and cranies of the society in ways not even oil at $150/Brl can.

Nigeria needs to start thinking on its feet. This snail pace will never get her anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 27, 2016
Look at the people who wants to divide from Nigeria and leave together fighting over petty things.mtcheew.

Op,I can't see any drainage system by the road side. shocked

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
Oh my God! Those places above should be cordoned off and declared disaster areas. How do they allow people to live in such filth?

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Ilovemystate: 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
noise making and billboard everywhere, while Dave is transforming abakaliki
Ezi ofia why not create your thread to show the beauty of Ebonyi an stop mentioning Anambra state, we appreciate the great works of David Umahi, however Anambra and Ebonyi are not mate, stop creating hatred for us to other Igbo states, use the time you are plotting against Anambra and canvass for good governance in Abia state that has been misruled for more than 17years, we are not your mate,when you check the financial transactions by states that was published by NBS, I posted Enugu, Imo have left you behind, been commercial state that should be a worry to you not Anambra that's developing fast, we are not one city state, channel your frustration to your past leaders and the present one.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
phantonce:
Look at the people who wants to divide from Nigeria and leave together fighting over petty things.mtcheew.

Op,I can't see any drainage system by the road side. shocked
look well, he built roads with drainages. Regarding fighting over petty things, the person involved was a yabaleft patient, just ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:43pm On May 27, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Ezi ofia why not create your thread to show the beauty of Ebonyi an stop mentioning Anambra state, we appreciate the great works of David Umahi, however Anambra and Ebonyi are not mate, stop creating hatred for us to other Igbo states, use the time you are plotting against Anambra and canvass for good governance in Abia state that has been misruled for more than 17years, we are not your mate,when you check the financial transactions by states that was published by NBS, I posted Enugu, Imo have left you behind, been commercial state that should be a worry to you not Anambra that's developing fast, we are not one city state, channel your frustration to your past leaders and the present one.
I only mentioned that Willis should take a clue from him because I know awka doesn't have these infrastructures and Willie is busy building signposts of " Willie is working".

I also mentioned Rochas, so stop taking it personal with your asha90 moniker

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
Abia state is cursed. There is nothing you can do about it. Their governor was chained at a shrine, until the chains are removed the state will remain like this.

ISpiksDaTroof:
Oh my God! Those places above should be cordoned off and declared disaster areas. How do they allow people to live in such filth?

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
Abia state should be declared a disaster area. This is the major roads in Aba Abia state. But the op who is from there is not bothered cheesy

OBAFEMIawolowo:
I only mentioned that Willis should take a clue from him because I know aba doesn't have these infrastructures and Willie is busy building signposts of " Willie is working".

I also mentioned Rochas, so stop taking it personal with your asha90 moniker

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:54pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun, obinoscopy please stop asha90 from derialing this thread
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
Take a chill pill cheesy

It is for the good of all of us.

Aba and Abia state in general should be declared a disaster area by Buhari. This is no joke cool

OBAFEMIawolowo:
Myn44, lalasiclala, Sen, obinosopy please stop asha90 from derialing this thread

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Rochas and Obiano are the culprits. It really disgusts me. Abia and Ebonyi Governors are quiet.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
Abagworo talk about your fat ugly governor..

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Rochas and Obiano are the culprits. It really disgusts me. Abia and Ebonyi Governors are quiet.
[/s]
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
Anwulisomto:

They are all in the SW....shameless people....they've abandoned our foresaken land... angry....
Every afternoon serious minded people are in their offices, shops and their business premises so no time to walking around during business hours, we are not your cities filled with street beggars and touts not forgetting criminals

12 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

rochas/obiano, the billboard governors
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
rochas/obiano, the billboard governors

Obiano has gone from billboard to floating balloons. Obiano and Rochas are trying but why disturb our eyes with useless billboards and force people to wear caps and cloths with prints of their face.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Very soon abakaliki will be in the league of owerri, umuahia and Enugu. I pray obiano stops posting billboards and start working
Don't allow this fine thread to be spoilt. Didn't know abakiliki is well planned and this beautiful/neat.

Meanwhile, lalasticlala
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by ObiOkpor(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Xonology:
where is the 3rd flyover ? because I know about the one at presco and spera in deo
One is near internationa market.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by chiefobdk(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
amc:
There is something that I have noticed from pictures from the eastern part of Nigeria, you hardly see people moving around. Where are they? The streets always look deserted?

they 're minding thr business

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Anwulisomto: 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Every afternoon serious minded people are in their offices, shops and their business premises so no time to walking around during business hours, we are not your cities filled with street beggars and touts not forgetting criminals

But Nna...you know those criminals are from our own SĒ side...let us face home and stop disgracing ur selves everywhere... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders / Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) / Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.