Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. (26793 Views)

Buhari Lays Foundation Of A Shopping Mall In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pictures) / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by chiefobdk(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
noise making and billboard everywhere, while Dave is transforming abakaliki

onitsha
nnewi
ekwuluobia
ihiala
awka

anambra is on a different league to d one city states u mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 10:11pm On May 27, 2016
Okorocha is the father of billboards. cool

eziokwubundunuwa:

Okorocha has gone from billboard to floating balloons. Rochas is not trying but why disturb our eyes with useless billboards and force people to wear caps and cloths with prints of their face.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Alchisim: 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
This governor is a God's sent. I pray that he remembers my home-town onueke after beautifying abakaliki city.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
Meanwhile Okezie is farting while Aba and Abia state in general is rotting away cool

OBAFEMIawolowo:
rochas/obiano, the billboard governors

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
Anwulisomto:

But Nna...you know those criminals are from our own SĒ side...let us face home and stop disgracing ur selves everywhere... angry
Lol a retard quoting me? damn you ain't even proud of your curse identity, keep on fooling yourself

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by comrChris(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2016
Xonology:
I think its 2 not 3 but although building 2 flyovers at once in a state that recieves the lowest allocation in the country is commendable.
it is three sir,located at presco,sperando, n international market

the man has down wonders in abakaliki no doubt, l went to abakaliki n couldn't hold my excitement, my happiness is that inner streets are also being tared n lighting up with street light

I'm always annoyed when l see people comparing or claiming ado ekiti is better than abakaliki, for goodness sake abakaliki presently is too neat,organized,peaceful to be compared to ado ekiti l know...... no offence just an honest truth

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Xonology: 2:51am On May 28, 2016
comrChris:
it is three sir,located at presco,sperando, n international market

the man has down wonders in abakaliki no doubt, l went to abakaliki n couldn't hold my excitement, my happiness is that inner streets are also being tared n lighting up with street light

I'm always annoyed when l see people comparing or claiming ado ekiti is better than abakaliki, for goodness sake abakaliki presently is too neat,organized,peaceful to be compared to ado ekiti l know...... no offence just an honest truth
Wow that's good. Last time I visited Ai, I saw the two flyovers and was wowed, don't even know that its 3, that's really great because Ebonyi receives the lowest allocation among the 36 States. Among the states created with Ebonyi in 1996, none can be compared to Ebonyi even Bayelsa the receives 13% derivation and other oil company's royalties. Dave is really working and I just hope that praise singers will allow him complete the work he has started.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by MrCork: 3:31am On May 28, 2016
Hisduchess:
dem too no get cars nah.BTW I like looking for trouble.in lil kesh voice*cause trouble*

...quick quessstion set...do I jav nyansh?.....annsa the simple yes or no question & pliss don't cuss like market woman..yes or no? undecided
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Hisduchess(f): 5:50am On May 28, 2016
MrCork:

...quick quessstion set...do I jav nyansh?.....annsa the simple yes or no question & pliss don't cuss like market woman..yes or no? undecided

sorry who is this corkreal? abeg swerve make I find boyfriend biko.oga firstking01 wentin u talk nah? I don dey beg you since you just dey do shakara ni.okay should I come over this weekend cheesy
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Hisduchess(f): 5:53am On May 28, 2016
Qualer:

ife di na your mimistry na ato pieces! grin how we go take advance this ministry? cool

Chai! I digodi okay.innfact I by onye nna.but wait ooo have u been to the ministry
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by MrCork: 9:12am On May 28, 2016
Hisduchess:

sorry who is this corkreal? abeg swerve make I find boyfriend biko.oga firstking01 wentin u talk nah? I don dey beg you since you just dey do shakara ni.okay should I come over this weekend cheesy

^^^see this ulgy taxi drive r lookin illllitarate girl oooooo....sweeery may I remind u i drive £28000(cash) range rover spot an I can catch any female I want includddin u....and may I all so remind u tat as from today.. U r offfixaially one of my women. I own u from yor haie to yor peeeety face!!(True story) angry

1 Like

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by comrChris(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2016
Xonology:
Wow that's good. Last time I visited Ai, I saw the two flyovers and was wowed, don't even know that its 3, that's really great because Ebonyi receives the lowest allocation among the 36 States. Among the states created with Ebonyi in 1996, none can be compared to Ebonyi even Bayelsa the receives 13% derivation and other oil company's royalties. Dave is really working and I just hope that praise singers will allow him complete the work he has started.
l pray he is not carried away by this praise singing, l like him also for not making noise about his performance, indeed he is determined to work l once watched him on salt TV where he was addressing his commissioners telling them they have no other option than to work or else they will be sacked, he also made mention of developing all the local govt headquarters with street lights..

Ebonyi will become better if we keep praying n supporting his govt

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by firstking01(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
Hisduchess:

Honey, you can come over, infact take the next available flight to phgrin...i'm wairing for youcheesy
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Xonology: 10:39am On May 28, 2016
comrChris:
l pray he is not carried away by this praising singing, l like him also for not making noise about his performance, indeed he is determined to work l once watched him on salt TV where he was addressing his commissioners telling them they have no other option than to work or else they will be sacked, he also made mention of developing all the local govt headquarters with street lights..

Ebonyi will become better if we keep praying n supporting his govt
If he can work on all the LGA, that will be very good.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Hisduchess(f): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Honey, you can come over, infact take the next available flight to phgrin...i'm wairing for youcheesy

thanks sweerie am on my way.Chai! my body don even start to dey sweet me. mrcork av gat no time for haters like you so swerve jare.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2016
Hisduchess:

thanks sweerie am on my way.Chai! my body don even start to dey sweet me. mrcork av gat no time for haters like you so swerve jare.
ok, dear, just alert me when you get to the airport so i 'll come and pick yougrin
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by discusant: 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Okorocha is the father of billboards. cool

...and the Mayor of Owerri Metropolis where he escaped to from his home town, no more the governor of Imo state.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by SpeedyConnect(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
Just passing.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by melvin0004(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
drshrewd:
waoo! lovely unlike one fool of a governor in Rivers State who keep on commissioning the the projects of his predecessor as his achievement.
wot are u saying dude....
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by AmAlbert(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
@OP shey those papers wey dey ontop dash board also follow for the road them ni?

Abeg comot am make I see Road well, the way I dey look dah your car sef e be like say the AC no dey work...
And pipo wey u know wey dey carry plenty papers ontop dash board like Dis na people wey dey work for cyber café/Business center...

Na Joke o

If you take me do prayer point, na your ear I go shop first
Kikikiki Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin grin
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Idamc(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmm,
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
Abagworo talk about your fat ugly governor..

[s][/s]
my friend stop misbehaving up and down. What do you gain by attacking Abia state? That's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You and obafemiawolowo are petty. God knows, you can never find Ibadan and Oshogbo people arguing like this or one person shamelessly uploading photos of dilapidated areas in the other's state.

Who do you both think you're disgracing? You are disgracing the entire Igbo land with your shameless show.....agbayas

7 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Fabulosdave01: 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
amc:
There is something that I have noticed from pictures from the eastern part of Nigeria, you hardly see people moving around. Where are they? The streets always look deserted?

They are all in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by donvicky2007: 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
Anwulisomto:

They are all in the SW....shameless people....they've abandoned our foresaken land... angry....

They are very busy people, as they are in their various shops, markets and offices.
No time to wait for Aisha rice or Govt 5k for the poor like some of my SW brothers.
Even with the poor economic state of the country the SE are balling faster.

6 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by MrCork: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
Hisduchess:

angry
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by MrCork: 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
ok, dear, just alert me when you get to the airport so i 'll come and pick yougrin

...u goin to pick my woman (Hisduchess) from air port.. that ilitaratre babe?...has she ever been on airoplane? undecided
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by eziokwubundunuwa: 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
chiefobdk:

onitsha
nnewi
ekwuluobia
ihiala
awka

anambra is on a different league to d one city states u mentioned.

Nnewi, Ekwulobia and Ihiala are populous villages not cities. There is no difference between Ihiala Anambra and Mgbidi Imo in terms of urbanization. Awka and Onitsha are cities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by asha90: 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
Clown, tell us about Okigwe, Owerri and Orlu. Stop dabbling on anything that concerns Anambra unless you want my constant clash with you. Focus on your Imo state for once!

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:

Nnewi, Owerri and Ihiala are populous villages not cities. There is no difference between Ihiala Anambra and Mgbidi Imo in terms of urbanization. Awka and Onitsha are cities.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by adimsmt: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=OBAFEMIawolowo post=46023837]Don't underestimate this town[/quote

Really nice, it good seeing quality not quantity but I wish our people will do away with this black and white painting.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by Fadekebisola(f): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
wao...thats great...Ebonyi is really fastly developing.....nice one!
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by achi4u(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
Xonology:
where is the 3rd flyover ? because I know about the one at presco and spera in deo
Bros sorry I answered you late.
It is three flyovers :
-1 At presco junction
-2 At Akanu Ibiam round about
-3 At international market, opposite Ochudo city.
Udo diri gi.
Re: Roads In Abakaliki, My Visit. by achi4u(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
@asha90, so because somebody mentioned Obiano and Anambra state makes to start posting pictures of old Abia state?
What sort of person are you, I thought you were different from the infamous Chino, OK you have replaced him abi because I've been reading ur post recently and wonder what happened.
Why not go back to ur old self which is cool,better and more mature.

Udo diri onye choro udo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To Buhari's 'Kitchen' Comment / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos) / Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.