Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) (47040 Views)

400 Level Bayero University Student Beaten For Stealing From His Colleagues / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by chuzzyofficial(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
The sad news was shared by OAP, Bello Lukman of Unity FM Jos, on his Facebook page. He wrote:

“A female student in the Department of Library Science, Faculty of Education Bayero University Kano Sarah Imoleaya has ended her life by taking an insecticide. Sarah, an Indigene of Edo state dropped a suicide note saying,

“I will not apply for course suspension my academics is all I live for. If I can’t get it right, F… K existence.

The deceased had gone to the faculty office to see if anything could be done about her case, but she found out that it was too late to make amends.

Consequently, she left the office and descended to the stairs where she left her bag.

There, she wrote the suicide note and brought out a container containing Sniper insecticide. She left her mobile phone, charger, suicide note, her bag and the container under the staircase. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.”

http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/female-student-of-bayero-university.html

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by daveson07: 12:19pm On May 27, 2016
Work of d aye(VIO)

FTC twice in a day? Kosele ri (never b4)

3 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2016
Probably she hasn't heard of people that made it without education or drop outs who made it

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by daveson07: 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
daveson07:
Work of d aye(VIO)

eleyi gidigan o,ise aye ponbele ni,ko ki n se oju lasan
Yorubawoman

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 27, 2016
So she took the easy way out...undecided..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by YorubaWoman: 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
daveson07:

eleyi gidigan o,ise aye ponbele ni,ko ki n se oju lasan
Yorubawoman
O buso simi lenu

smiley
Eedi ni won pe

7 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by shamsuRana(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
The sad news was shared by OAP, Bello Lukman of Unity FM Jos, on his Facebook page. He wrote:

“A female student in the Department of Library Science, Faculty of Education Bayero University Kano Sarah Imoleaya has ended her life by taking an insecticide. Sarah, an Indigene of Edo state dropped a suicide note saying,

“I will not apply for course suspension my academics is all I live for. If I can’t get it right, F… K existence.

The deceased had gone to the faculty office to see if anything could be done about her case, but she found out that it was too late to make amends.

Consequently, she left the office and descended to the stairs where she left her bag.

There, she wrote the suicide note and brought out a container containing Sniper insecticide. She left her mobile phone, charger, suicide note, her bag and the container under the staircase. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.”

http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/female-student-of-bayero-university.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

could she have had the thought of it,beforehand?why would she be moving around with an insecticide?

5 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by jauntty: 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
[size=16pt]Her Life..... Her Choice

It's quite unfortunate that Guidance and Counselling is almost non-existent in our schools. It could have made some difference.

I feel for the family tho [/size]

chuzzyofficial:

“ my academics is all I live for. If I can’t get it right, F… K existence.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by daveson07: 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
O buso simi lenu

smiley
Eedi ni won pe

to o,morope emi ni kan lo daru mon loju ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by okuneddie(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2016
imagine.....had it being she do am cos of tomatoes or Fulani herdsmen we for reason a Lil bit well with her or even if Na sharia law wey dey wan pass....but common exam haba.....RIP o

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Ramon92: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Suicide is for cowards..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Suicide is for cowards..
Hmmm u talk sense for this mata

4 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Luxiana19(f): 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
The rate at which people commit suicide this days is quite alarming.
No matter how hard it may be, once there's life there's hope. Suicide will never be the answer.

6 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing, absolutely nothing is worth ending your life for. Suicide is never a solution to any problem or challenges.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by mohaMADbuari: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016
Perhaps Sanusi the chronic womanizer promised her marriage cool

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by dridowu: 2:34pm On May 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
This what i posted some where when i saw the age,pix and details of her.

That woman is no kid, Checkout here age. You know i have a feeling that this Lady missused her youth and when it dawn on her that her youthfulnes is gone she switched to education and that was her hope of living now that she failed to meet up she lost hope. Sometimes Ladies are the cause of their problem dont be suprised that there must be a man willing to marry her when she was younger and she will be forming, had it been she had her own family atleast that would have been a reason to live for.
I am not saying rest in peace,
she fvckd up.
Some guy be quoting me my response to him

1metre:

Most of you talk crap sometimes!!
Haven't u experience failure and disappointment before? If you havnt i have faced worst and survived, she chickening out now makes her a fool. Was she not given adquate time to submit and pay?
She purposely wickedly killed herself just to spite her peeps and herself.
Now try hard to find sense in that crap we post and mind u dont take everything you read online serious.

6 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
Why the rush? We are all gonna die anyway

6 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
What is going on sef embarassed
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
People with low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by ifycent2: 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
Am speechless blcos she wanna test Dead.....
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by mczico: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
that y I.miss gej
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by dacovajnr: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
These ppl wey dey commit Suicide get mind faa!..I can't even imagine myself contemplating such no matter how bad or hard the situation is..even d smell of sniper sef go make me faint talkless of say make I drink am..RIP Sarah but I wonder wah you gonna tell God that created you why u took Such decision..Iwo Ati Olorun ni elejo embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by walexy1(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
This is very pathetic and saddening angry. Why would a lady kill herself just because she had challenges with her academics. I guess she hasn't seen people pass through difficulty in life, pass out of school, served and eventually didn't get a job, would such people kill theirself.

All I would say is God have mercy on her.

RIP to her!

5 Likes

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by SmithHumble50: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa oo....
Fine babe like dis?
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Arewa12: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
i hardly hear Good news lately. Wetin dey happen 4 9ja. 1 spanner lost
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
I don't feel any sympathy for her angry

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by MzOnajin1(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmmm, suicide cos of exam. Oga oooo. where Is d job after school dt she killed herself on. she will continue her suffering where she is going.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by youngice(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
R.I.P
But why I go kill on top GP
Mtcheww God forbid thing
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Eve62(f): 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
Foolish Girl. Your Academics is all you live for ..... Then what abt us family? Abinu fall from sky?

Check my signature forPhone and Tablet tripod stand holder.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
What rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra / Man Kills His Mother In Ogun, Buries Her In Soak Away Pit / Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.