Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

"So Mephibosheth..for He Did Eat Continually At The King's Table; - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "So Mephibosheth..for He Did Eat Continually At The King's Table; (262 Views)

Jonathan's Son Mephibosheth : A Picture Of You And I In Christ - Olamide Obire / Mephibosheth; The Story Of God's Grace. / Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"So Mephibosheth..for He Did Eat Continually At The King's Table; by overcomersfaith(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2016
Do you want to see what grace feel like in human sense in case you yet to comprehend all the write up, our topic today will help you further. Though it is forbidden to have a sad disposition before king talk less of having a deformed person appear before the king.

However, we have King David showing usually kindness to Mephibosheth for the sake of his Father, his friend Jonathan. Come along with me to see how God display of His grace in life’s of an individual just because of the blood of His son Jesus shed on the cross for You and I wherefore we are save:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Tonight That Negative Spiritual Exchange Is Reversed. / 10 Wonderful Facts About The Bible... Must Read / Sunday Inspiration - When The Going Gets Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.