Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:22 AM

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly (37606 Views)

Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
This is mostly common with Nigerian Parents. In a bid to act as the ever tough, all-knowing, disciplined nd first-position student(s) alwaysgrin, to their kid/kids, they end up instilling habits which can render their child/children a dunce and also affect him psychologically in the long run.

Am not against parents chastising their kids.. sometimes all that child need is a hug and re-affirmation of love instead of chasing him round the house in the night with one big stick just like Tom & Jerry cheesy

Happy Children's Day

Let's get started...

grin

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
shocked

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:40pm On May 27, 2016
sad

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:41pm On May 27, 2016
wink

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
lipsrsealed

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:43pm On May 27, 2016

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:46pm On May 27, 2016
cry

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:47pm On May 27, 2016
tongue

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 12:50pm On May 27, 2016
angry

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
Na wa oo.. una just dey view angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DrayZee: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
These are true.

For me, it's the ones about being secretive, not standing up for myself (sometimes), and poor self esteem. And now I'm introverted.

Naija parents just don't care.... angry undecided

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by tayo60(f): 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:
I don comment now. Nice write up!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Mskrisx(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
I groom myself everyday to be that parent a child will be so proud of.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
DrayZee:
These are true.

For me, it's the ones about being secretive, not standing up for myself (sometimes), and poor self esteem. And now I'm introverted.

Naija parents just don't care.... angry undecided
It's similar to mine.

And Naija Parents are too scared to teach their kids on sex education. Thanks to then we ve many sexual perverts nd pregnant teens roaming bout the street.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 8:48pm On May 27, 2016
Now let's conduct an online survey.

If u have experienced any or all of this.. Click "Like."

And if u havnt experienced any at all.. Click "Share".

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by DharmyYinks: 8:52pm On May 27, 2016
tayo60:
I don comment now. Nice write up!
Lolz.. Thanks!

Lalasticlala smiley
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by kingstylo01(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
parenting is sensitive and greatly impacts the behavior of children, so parents should be careful when dealing with their children.

this will help a lot

Children Learn What They Live
– Dorothy Law Neite

If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.

If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.

If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.

If a child learns to feel shame, he learns to feel guilty.

If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.

If a child lives with encouragement he learns confidence.

If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.

If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.

If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.

If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.

If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the world.

44 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Hollawaley(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
Just Put the weed in the coconut and light the shit up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by lanxlot(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
Which empirical studies were conducted 2 av arrived at dox deductions...

In anoda news; what did I do 2 these mosquitoes. D economy de sap blood dem 1 suck d remaining 1

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Omotayor123(f): 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
OP... I agree with this write up.
Parents should take note!

I pray we won't lead our children astray!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
Great thread. Makes me want to thank Jesus.

Good one Lalasticlala. Sometimes, between snakes and Tiwa Savage, you dey put better condiment. Thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
All these are bad parenting!
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by quinnboy: 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Sunnycliff(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Wish our African parents especially mothers will understand!

So proud of my mum, she's my confidant!
God Bless you My Mother our Nurse!

I just owe my kids to be the best dad more than my own Dad! And praying for my bae to be better than my mum for the kids sake!

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by MistadeRegal(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Very true.

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by amclimax(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
Who go better go better na just time
Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by delpharm(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
This is really cool and informative ... Not stupeed and useless snakes errytime angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by helphelp: 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
DharmyYinks:

It's a sensitive issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.