Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Multinational Companies And Their Csr To Your School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Multinational Companies And Their Csr To Your School. (442 Views)

ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? / Stress-free,affordable export solution of foodstuffs deliver 2ur Doorstep Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multinational Companies And Their Csr To Your School. by sanandreas(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2016
Name a project that have been executed in your school by companies operating in Nigeria. Nigerian students appreciate their role towards qualitative education. Let me start with the ones I know.

1. ICT Centre at college of Education Agbor Delta state. (Zenith bank)
2.ICT center Delta State University, Abraka. (SPDC Nigeria)
3. Geology work station at Delta State University,Abraka. (Exxon Mobil).
4.petroleum training institute lecture hall (SPDC Nigeria).

5. Centre for Geoscience Uniben

You can add yours. The Government can't do it all alone. To the companies that have contributed immensely, Nigerian students appreciate your kind Gesture.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Want To Learn How To Speak 3 Nigerian Languages. / Ajayi Crowther University Cancels 2016/2017 Post Utme Registration. / Please I Need The List Of Pass Vice Chancellors Of RSUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.