Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,606 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency (89104 Views)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / PHOTO: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency note / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency Note, Dumps Biafra As Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:45am On May 28, 2016
chigoizie7:

Oga, since they have the money, they will get anything they want wherever other countries of the world get theirs. And for the very last time, please stop drinking panadol on another headache.
Leave ND make dem go with their sufferness.

I will not reply u again, as I didn't read all u wrote up there, abeg good nite
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:48am On May 28, 2016
kevwemike:
yes we the ND we are ready for the war because we need peace.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:52am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

Then let's agree that Boro was an emotional man rather than a visionary leader. Visionary leaders see beyond their emotions, they think strategically, Boro never did.
With the advantage of his hindsight, we can clearly see that he allowed vendetta to guide him to the worn ghost side of history.

In 2011, Igbo leaders could have easily dumped GEJ and take the VP slot the North was throwing in front of us, in accordance to PDP zoning formula, but we didn't. It was a good time to pay the Ijaws in their own coin by teaming up with the same people they teamed up against us, but we resisted that. We saw beyond emotions into the future and today, that Igbo sacrifice is the only reason we are talking of SE/ SS unity.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:45am On May 28, 2016
Tuuh treason indeed ! Nonsense !

Im igbo but I support the Niger Deltans all the way 100% for having the courage to do what my brothers are too scared or should I say to selfish and corrupt to do.

Enough is enough. Take your lands abeg!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by ImpersonatorSS: 3:54am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

I believe I had tackled Awo's issue in my last post. He was an insincere person, and after supporting the North to commit a genocide through starvation in the East, he had passed the borders of forgiveness, because there was no guarantee that such a ruthless personality won't do worst in the future.

Awo was never interested in any southern unity, he was a typical Yoruba, sitting on the fence, calculating the likely winner to pitch tent with, it backfired against

Was Dora a member of the Save Nigeria Group?

How could a serving minister be openly advocating the dethronement of her boss?

You get sense so?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by theDEVILisHERE: 4:28am On May 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Why not just give us that "correct" history rather than keep accusing me of twisting history?

If people want to find about the truth on Adaka Aboro or any other historic fact there are platforms for that not here (nairaland) where people discuss mostly gossip

Any reasonable person in this jet age should know where to source for real information on issues like this
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by theDEVILisHERE: 4:46am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

I believe I had tackled Awo's issue in my last post. He was an insincere person, and after supporting the North to commit a genocide through starvation in the East, he had passed the borders of forgiveness, because there was no guarantee that such a ruthless personality won't do worst in the future.

Awo was never interested in any southern unity, he was a typical Yoruba, sitting on the fence, calculating the likely winner to pitch tent with, it backfired against him with Zik,but worked for him against Ojukwu. So stop this trash talk of Awo wanting a southern unity, Awo had always wanted one thing, ie personal power and elevation of his Yoruba group, he would sink the universe to achieve those two aims, when it looked like he couldnt achieve those aims within Nigeria framework, he was anti Nigerian unity, but when it looked like he could, he was pro Nigerian, devising nefarious means to keep Nigeria alive.

On 1979, I don't know what you talking about, because we had Zik on the polls, you don't expect Ndiigbo to leave him and vote for Awo? Ekwueme was never the Igbo candidate, Zik was.
Please which Midwest voted for Awo? Maybe the Edo and the Edoids, I doubt if the Anioma people voted against Zik, who himself is an Anioma son. Perhaps you should stop making generalized statements.

On GEJ, don't know what you are talking about, Akunyili an Igbo woman was at the front of GEJ battle to dislodge Turai's kitchen cabinet, infact I'm beginning to sense that you are a Yoruba man.

You must be ignorant to think that Ndiigbo voted for GEJ simply because he added Azikiwe in his name, infact, you need your head examined for even entertaining that thought for a second. Ndigbo were already the pillar of GEJ government before Ihejirika's appointment.

I am hearing that Ojukwu wanted to kill an imprisoned Adaka Boro before the war for the first time. Please do you have any evidence to prove that? I

Awolowo just exhibited the usual cowardly vulturistic tendency of most people from his clan ie: waiting in the corner to devour the spoils of war from those who have battle things out
so he's actions should not be surprising

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by riczy(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2016
Already caving a niche? Bubu is comn for u ppl!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by onitshaigbo(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2016
Niger Delta is an integral and inseparable part of the territory of Biafra, the Jewish State of Biafra.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 6:12am On May 28, 2016
fash78:

Have you heard about how much Canada is making from Oilsand aka Bitumen which is the same thing Ondo state has in abundnce? Go and find out and thank me later.
Am not of the opinion that there's no money in it don't get me wrong wat am simply trying to say is that it's not crude oil, but one of crude bye product. Bitumen is used for road construction and many other things so definitely there's enough money in there
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by 989900B: 6:39am On May 28, 2016
TBankxx:

[s]All u actually said is totally incorrect. Ur facts totally wrong & embarrassing! First of all oil was first discovered in Bayelsa state & not Ondo.

I should stop here. U relate like one of them misguided youth & i wont join issues. Ur wisdom is too shallow, its clear.. i can measure it. Try and improve & stop rubbing ur ignorance on people faces like what u're doing already on nairaland[/s]

I admire your weak attention seeking psychic powers.

However, embarrassing is when you are not sure about something, but won't keep quiet . . . displaying your folly needlessly on a public forum, albeit via poor grammar.

I'm some 'ignorant' 'misguided youth', even though you can't place a bet on if I might be old enough to be your father or not.

You're so wise, but can't decipher facts are more about knowledge; not wisdom . . . à la there is a huge difference between wisdom and knowledge.

Your opinions don't count for facts though, and I guess someone else already put you in your place about your fallacy up there.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Deadlytruth(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

Awo was never interested in any southern unity, he was a typical Yoruba, sitting on the fence, calculating the likely winner to pitch tent with, it backfired against him with Zik,but worked for him against Ojukwu. So stop this trash talk of Awo wanting a southern unity, Awo had always wanted one thing, ie personal power and elevation of his Yoruba group, he would sink the universe to achieve those two aims, when it looked like he couldnt achieve those aims within Nigeria framework, he was anti Nigerian unity, but when it looked like he could, he was pro Nigerian, devising nefarious means to keep Nigeria alive.

On 1979, I don't know what you talking about, because we had Zik on the polls, you don't expect Ndiigbo to leave him and vote for Awo? Ekwueme was never the Igbo candidate, Zik was.
Please which Midwest voted for Awo? Maybe the Edo and the Edoids, I doubt if the Anioma people voted against Zik, who himself is an Anioma son. Perhaps you should stop making generalized statements.

On GEJ, don't know what you are talking about, Akunyili an Igbo woman was at the front of GEJ battle to dislodge Turai's kitchen cabinet, infact I'm beginning to sense that you are a Yoruba man.

You must be ignorant to think that Ndiigbo voted for GEJ simply because he added Azikiwe in his name, infact, you need your head examined for even entertaining that thought for a second. Ndigbo were already the pillar of GEJ government before Ihejirika's appointment.

I am hearing that Ojukwu wanted to kill an imprisoned Adaka Boro before the war for the first time. Please do you have any evidence to prove that? I

Have you not read it that Ironsi and Ojukwu were set to execute the death sentence Isaac Boro got? Have you never read it that Ojukwu's squad killed 69 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro in the 2 weeks Kaiama war? If Ojukwu and Ironsi merely arrested Boro without getting him convicted of treasonable felony, would Boro have gone as far as frustrating Ojukwu's Biafra?

I too have trashed this issue of Awo vs Zik before and given you superior arguements which disproved his alleged sitting on the fence. I took you through a logical analysis to prove that Akintola went entirely on his own to seek a deal with Ahmadu Bello because he was already a friend of the North and a minister in the pre-independence quasi-self government put in place by the whites in 1957 and headed by Balewa hence he obviously preferred to align with the North against his party's all South alliance in order to preserve his ministerial position into the independence government. I also mentioned that Zik's decision to turn around 4 years later to align with the same Awo to form UPGA that sought to displace the North disproved the allegation that Zik believed earlier on that Awo was a fence sitter over the issue of North vs South. If Zik knew Awo was a fence sitter then why turn around to seek a new UPGA coalition with him after earlier rejecting a similar proposal from him?
One might agree that Awo was beyond "forgiveness" after the war. But before the war in 1959 there was practically no reason for Zik to have endangered the entire South just in pursuit of how to get back at him. And mind you that he too could not have come out of prison and joined those who jailed him to fight Gowon who released him. That is practically impossible by any rational individual. Forget the watery arguements that it was Ojukwu who released him from the Eastern prison. The Gowon's order which released Awo also released Enahoro and many others associates of his who were not in Eastern prisons as at that time.

You rather need your head re-examined for claiming that Ndigbo assisted GEJ in his travails under the Turai oppression. Dora Akunyili never initially loved the idea of GEJ's rise to presidency. She was a hard headed Yaradua loyalist. It was reported severally in the papers how she would snob GEJ at executive council meetings while Yaradua still held sway. She only began to feign pro-GEJ protest when it. became all too obvious that Yaradua could not make it again. GEJ of course snobed her too on getting to power, hence she left PDP to join Peter Obi in APGA.
You have however refused to tell me where in Igbo land any pro-GEJ protest was held like the Lagos SNG group did. NONE! And you tell me Igbos identified with GEJ in his trying moments?

The Midwest is 85% Edo and Edoid. So their votes and choices satisfactory represent the entire Midwest. Anioma voted dividedly between Awo and Zik in 1979.
You claim Zik was an Anioma himself? Very ridiculous. So Zik was from the Midwest and no longer the Eastern Region?

If telling you my sincere feelings as to why Zik was guiltier than Awo on the enslavement of the South under the North makes me appear as a Yoruba man in your eyes, then so be it.
I have also argued that Ahmadu Bello and Balewa were was most innocent of the Nigerian tragedy as they made it clear from the beginning that they wanted Nigeria de-amalgamated cos they did not believe in the workability of a country formed by a combination of the Muslim North and Christian South, but that southerners like Zik and Awo persuaded them repeatedly to believe in Nigeria and they finally but reluctantly agreed only for them to be killed in their primes by Southern Soldiers. That somewhat justifies the North's ruthlessness on the South till today. You may therefore also call me a Hausa-Fulani for that, and I still don't care. What I care more about is the objective truth of any issue.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by jujunaty(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2016
TsaTrinity:

my broda, its not a nice welcome development. What PMB should do is call Jonathan and their leaders to discuss the way forward
are u mad? cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by dragunov: 7:03am On May 28, 2016
kernel501:

Brown Roof, Igbos and Nigeria Deltans are brothers... we want out from Nigeria. Beggars looking for free money, go and sell Cocoa.
Yeah, brothers my azz. Strange bedfellows.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by jujunaty(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
emekakelvin:
which person picture them inscribe for the currency? If that man is still alive, I think federal government work is half done. Just locate the man, question him and get every fact you need to know on how to crush this/these militant (s)
my dear, that man is long gone.. That is Isaac Boro. Its just like saying they shld go and arrest ojukwu grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by 989900B: 7:14am On May 28, 2016
cyrilfosy:

Am not of the opinion that there's no money in it don't get me wrong wat am simply trying to say is that it's not crude oil, but one of crude bye product. Bitumen is used for road construction and many other things so definitely there's enough money in there

Research about bitumen/bituminous oil/heavy oil/oil tar sands -- it is bigger than crude oil/light oil -- it is the new black gold!

That is what China and India are buying.

A good chunk of a brief idea is available online.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by greatman247(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

This has gone beyond the level of discussion.Buhari had all the time but was mislead by his advisers about going after tompolo. Jonathan should be wise enough to stay outta this.

Remember how Jonathan drafted buhari to negotiate with boko harem and how he refused?

What are u saying self? Abeg quiet jor. He should have done dis, he should have done that. Rubbish, your GEJ that negotiated with Boko Haram what did he achieve? Absolutely nothing, instead they held his govt to ransom and continue killing and bombing. Now NDA, is not about whether or not Buhari went after Tompolo, this people want nothing other than to break away so don't blame Buhari for this. I thought you guys were saying it was because Buhari went after Tompolo that they started bombing. Then Tompolo himself denied involvement with the NDA and also NDA denied affiliation with Tompolo and NDA went further to drop the shocker on all of us that the reason for their action is not Tompolo, nor the security of pipelines contract; that they don't want any of those other than to break away from Nigeria. So stop saying what u don't know. Even if it was GEJ that is still in govt, it will not change the demand of these NDA, or the demand of IPOB. Biafra has been on before GEJ, so if GEJ is still president or not it will change their demand. What we should look for now is solution and stop all these ur blame games.

All the fake pastors and prophets of doom that have been predicting rubbish saying its prophecies should pray for Nigeria now. Let's see if they have power, let's see if they really communicate with God abi na devil they affiliation with. Cos if na God, they should be able to do something for Nigeria at this time, cos Moses and co in the Holy Bible stand in gap for their country then. But Nigeria prophets only predict doom for their own country, instead to pray to avert it and always they want the govt to come running to them for solution. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Tex42(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2016
TsaTrinity:

my broda, its not a nice welcome development. What PMB should do is call Jonathan and their leaders to discuss the way forward
U just made a million sense with what u just said.

But again, I remember GEJ during his administration appointed Buhari to lead a delegate to negotiate with the bokoharam insurgents, we all know what happened.

Anyways, in the spirit of statesmanship and for national unity sake I expect (and I know) GEJ will lend Buhari a helping hand, that is if the ignorant and bigoted Buhari will reach for help.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by kernel501: 8:26am On May 28, 2016
dragunov:
Yeah, brothers my azz. Strange bedfellows.

Hahahahah ... See frustration !!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Ariani: 8:52am On May 28, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Have you not read it that Ironsi and Ojukwu were set to execute the death sentence Isaac Boro got? Have you never read it that Ojukwu's squad killed 69 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro in the 2 weeks Kaiama war? If Ojukwu and Ironsi merely arrested Boro without getting him convicted of treasonable felony, would Boro have gone as far as frustrating Ojukwu's Biafra?

I too have trashed this issue of Awo vs Zik before and given you superior arguements which disproved his alleged sitting on the fence. I took you through a logical analysis to prove that Akintola went entirely on his own to seek a deal with Ahmadu Bello because he was already a friend of the North and a minister in the pre-independence quasi-self government put in place by the whites in 1957 and headed by Balewa hence he obviously preferred to align with the North against his party's all South alliance in order to preserve his ministerial position into the independence government. I also mentioned that Zik's decision to turn around 4 years later to align with the same Awo to form UPGA that sought to displace the North disproved the allegation that Zik believed earlier on that Awo was a fence sitter over the issue of North vs South. If Zik knew Awo was a fence sitter then why turn around to seek a new UPGA coalition with him after earlier rejecting a similar proposal from him?
One might agree that Awo was beyond "forgiveness" after the war. But before the war in 1959 there was practically no reason for Zik to have endangered the entire South just in pursuit of how to get back at him. And mind you that he too could not have come out of prison and joined those who jailed him to fight Gowon who released him. That is practically impossible by any rational individual. Forget the watery arguements that it was Ojukwu who released him from the Eastern prison. The Gowon's order which released Awo also released Enahoro and many others associates of his who were not in Eastern prisons as at that time.

You rather need your head re-examined for claiming that Ndigbo assisted GEJ in his travails under the Turai oppression. Dora Akunyili never initially loved the idea of GEJ's rise to presidency. She was a hard headed Yaradua loyalist. It was reported severally in the papers how she would snob GEJ at executive council meetings while Yaradua still held sway. She only began to feign pro-GEJ protest when it. became all too obvious that Yaradua could not make it again. GEJ of course snobed her too on getting to power, hence she left PDP to join Peter Obi in APGA.
You have however refused to tell me where in Igbo land any pro-GEJ protest was held like the Lagos SNG group did. NONE! And you tell me Igbos identified with GEJ in his trying moments?

The Midwest is 85% Edo and Edoid. So their votes and choices satisfactory represent the entire Midwest. Anioma voted dividedly between Awo and Zik in 1979.
You claim Zik was an Anioma himself? Very ridiculous. So Zik was from the Midwest and no longer the Eastern Region?

If telling you my sincere feelings as to why Zik was guiltier than Awo on the enslavement of the South under the North makes me appear as a Yoruba man in your eyes, then so be it.
I have also argued that Ahmadu Bello and Balewa were was most innocent of the Nigerian tragedy as they made it clear from the beginning that they wanted Nigeria de-amalgamated cos they did not believe in the workability of a country formed by a combination of the Muslim North and Christian South, but that southerners like Zik and Awo persuaded them repeatedly to believe in Nigeria and they finally but reluctantly agreed only for them to be killed in their primes by Southern Soldiers. That somewhat justifies the North's ruthlessness on the South till today. You may therefore also call me a Hausa-Fulani for that, and I still don't care. What I care more about is the objective truth of any issue.

You gave no superior argument on Awo, a personal and emotional one, yes.
Zik 're aligning with Awo in 1964 was because Zik knew that Awo had no option of sitting on the fence, as Awo's bitter rival Akintola had a already aligned himself to the North in NNA, Awo was a cornered man with only option of forming alliance with the East, so Zik took the opportunity.
It had nothing to do with what you are painting, and it sure didn't change the fact that in 1959, Awo had the options of choosing between the North and South, and was instead sitting on the fence, looking to strike a deal with a perceived likely winner. Zik noticed that and moved fast to snuff Awo out. Awo played the same game when he sat on the fence between Ojukwu and Gowon and in the end joined the likely winning side.

Like I told you, This Awo argument is a no starter.

SNG did nothing. The moment Akunyili was sure that Yaradua was dead, she called the bluff of Turai's kitchen cabinet. Like a typical Igbo, she remained loyal to Yaradua to the end.
By the way, Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, with many Nigerian groups. Perhaps you forgot that the capital of Western region ie Yoruba nation was in Ibadan, can you show me any protests in Ibadan against Yaradua.

GEJ never snobbed Akunyili. It was Akunyili who resigned from her post to compete for elections in Anambra. Since APGA was the reigning party and a close affiliate to PDP centrally, Dora politically calculated that she stood a better chance of clinching victory under APGA than other PDP, too bad it didn't work out for her.

Under the time of discuss, the Eastern region under Ojukwu did not recognize Gowon's powers, Ojukwu insisted on Ogundipe, and with the Northern soldiers resident in the East haven been sent back north with their guns by Ojukwu, I wonder how Gowon orders could have released Awo from Calabar prisons that was guarded by soldiers and police only loyal to Ojukwu without Ojukwu's knowledge.

Yes, Zik is an Anioma son, Onitsha is traditionally an Anioma town, Anioma extends beyond Western Igboland and spilled into Eastern Igboland. Azikiwe was a descendant of the Igbo man Ezechime, the very same man that founded many Communities in Anioma area.
I find it hard to believe that Anioma votes were divided between Awo and Zik.

And yes, you sound every bit like a Yoruba man. I have a discerning spirit, and I can sense that.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by tsdarkside(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2016
we ask them sincerely to use the laggoooon,dem say no.......we told them to leave to the east,dem say no..we told them to go back to israel,dem say no.....nau they are issueing fiat currencies in our area...chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...we don suffer.... cry cry cry
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by manie(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2016
Ariani:

Bendel state voted for UPN in 1979, the governor was Prof Ambrose Alli

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2016
BUHARIDONMAD:
this kind sweet thread they make some people vex cheesy
It is sweet to you now, OK.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by iHustle(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2016
989900B:

Go and read about Equatorial Guinea.

BTW, Nigeria's total oil reserves (heavy and light oil) is put at about 76 billion barrels; Ondo state alone owns roughly 40 billion barrels of those.

You will argue still, because getting facts across to 'sincerely ignorant' people is like baptizing a cat.

Light oil is cheaper to produce and more valuable than heavy oil. You go and read about Venezuela.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by iHustle(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, with this development e like say some ppl go dey smiling for outside but dey cry from inside.

Who dey fear, abeg let the break up begin, we in the north have been expecting it and preparing for it for a long time (back track to the Lamido of Adamawa during the recent SNC); pickin wey say im mama no go sleep him ma no go sleep.

NDA make una dey blow up more pipelines and pollute una region and begin drink una oyel, we no care again as majority of our ppl no dey benefit from this una oyel, na only about 5% a small fraction within our elites will suffer; meanwhile just imagine how small thing like our ordinary tomato dey cause una impact; the power of our agriculture is yet to be felt - no shaking.

Swallow your tomatoes. We have alternatives.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by emekakelvin(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2016
jujunaty:
my dear, that man is long gone.. That is Isaac Boro. Its just like saying they shld go and arrest ojukwu grin

grin no mind me
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2016
iHustle:

Swallow your tomatoes. We have alternatives.

LOL, I must have hit a nerve.
Anyway, no need to repeat the obvious; likewise we shall be pursuing other energy alternatives, like investing heavily on solar technology harnessing from our abundant God given sun, to power our homes and medium/small businesses - while you guys continue blowing up more pipelines and destroying your environment - how very clever.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by tollyboy5(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2016
Enahi

You be real mumu, now tell me what's the name of the Oil field you are reffering to and what year was it discovered?
At least some 1 has provided a link were oil was first discovered in nigeria, u don't need 2 say ilaje aren't core yorubas even d ijebus badagrians etc knw they are nt also, they are jst ok been united as yoruba. Wanted 2 wish u happy birth day but I slept off wish many happy returns long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by 989900B: 11:53am On May 28, 2016
iHustle:

Light oil is cheaper to produce and more valuable than heavy oil. You go and read about Venezuela.

True, but heavy oil is getting cheaper to produce with improving technology.

2 years ago, it cost about $80 to produce a barrel of oil from 'tar sands' or bitumen. It costs about $8.50 in Canada now! Cheaper than around $35 for producing light crude in Nigeria's ND, cheaper/about that of Saudi!

China and India are heavy customers of 'heavy crude'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by compujyde: 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
compujyde:

Sure!

And I think they are not alone (fifth-column fully involved) judging by the stealthiness of their operations and early warnings by the West (UK) against military engagement.

It seems this nation has already been "shared" by the western nations and it's time to make real their plan since Jonathan's unexpected handover delayed it.

In all, bloodshed should just be avoided in the name of God.
one thing I know is marriage is not by force... If this people feel they re no longer interested in this so called union Nigeria then d other part should let go to avoid unwanted and avoidable violence ....let us imagine a situation were one will be in a marriage were love is out of it what would be d outcome? Am sure ur guess is as good as mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.